PDA

View Full Version : When do you fix the game GREE?

Wingman GRI
11-24-2014, 11:56 PM
GREE the time is passing quickly! Over 1,000 replies on the "game crash thread" but no constructive feedback from your side. Shame on you GREE! Forum MODS have left the place and are nowhere to be seen. Other questions from players (e.g. health bonuses, etc) do not get a response from you. Are you going to leave us alone? or what?

doeboy
11-25-2014, 06:58 AM
The answer is yes they do not care

crazeejay
11-25-2014, 07:03 AM
Just pull the freeking plug already!

Kefa
11-25-2014, 12:47 PM
No joke. A faction of 60 people that used to have 100% participation now all of a sudden has 33% participation since this latest garbage.

If this was any other product in any other market there is no possibility that a company could so blatantly ignore its customers for this much time and survive.

AfterHours-Oliver
11-25-2014, 12:56 PM
My faction has just about given up. Participation is low and slow, people can't get in quickly enough to do the raid boss event, people can't get on at all in some cases.

As for mods disappearing, I reckon they would turn up if something controversial were said. They are likely lurking because they don't have the answers people want.

Web323
11-25-2014, 01:21 PM
Health regen time reduces when you get the temp bonuses. Went from 70% to 66% when the temp bonuses were achieved

Huj
11-25-2014, 05:36 PM
My faction used to do normal prestige and most of masters FLTQ's

Last two FLTQ we struggeled with just prestige and the last one we did not finish prestige ;p. I think people are quitting lol

On the bright side, I don't care and can probably move up to a top 75 faction soon because players are gone become hard to find :D

AfterHours-Oliver
11-25-2014, 11:55 PM
Yup we were top 600, we lost players, players can't get in and we still placed around 700 last war with half the firepower. Can't recruit like the old days, impossible to get anyone other than dumps or crappy stat players. A few of us will likely nail out to a better faction or just of the game soon enough.