PDA

View Full Version : 5.0 release..

HellRaizer
11-24-2014, 03:36 PM
I must say, I sm actually looking forward to the 5.0 release.. The beta finished a while ago, and I enjoy some of the additional features it will bring.. Cant talk about it, but happily awaiting :) ...

With the amount of time spent on it, I'm also being positive that some of the bugs will be ironed out, so I'm remaining optimistic

Do we have a rough eta?

DEWIN NUTTIN
11-24-2014, 03:44 PM
After these past two weeks of being IGNORED, why would anyone care if 6.0, or 100.0 was released?

I Will Merc You
11-24-2014, 03:52 PM
I must say, I sm actually looking forward to the 5.0 release.. The beta finished a while ago, and I enjoy some of the additional features it will bring.. Cant talk about it, but happily awaiting :) ...

With the amount of time spent on it, I'm also being positive that some of the bugs will be ironed out, so I'm remaining optimistic

Do we have a rough eta?

Sounds exciting, and par for the course...

....additional features with the possibility of "some of the bugs being ironed out"..

I am very confident that the core group of veterans (that remain) would rather ALL the bugs be ironed out.

Looking forward to 'additional features'..

Pidgeot
11-24-2014, 04:20 PM
I must say I'll be happy about one of the new features, though I wont say. Im not a beta tester or anything but I am looking forward to it.

Paisthecoolest
11-24-2014, 04:35 PM
I am lookng forward to being able to log into the game. WHEN IS THAT GOING TO HAPPEN?

East Coast Bias
11-24-2014, 04:52 PM
i wasn't aware that beta testers weren't allowed to discuss upcoming new features. perhaps i missed the fine print when i became a beta tester. this thread seems a bit elitist and nonsensical. i'm looking forward but can't talk about it, so perhaps just keep it to yourself and faction mates.

Talahaski
11-24-2014, 05:46 PM
We don't need new content. We need existing content fixed.

truthteller
11-24-2014, 06:04 PM

Do we have a rough eta?

Sorry to burst your bubble but.......
everyone know about the new "equip" hero fewture they are going to implement
2- it will suck and be chaos just like it happened in KA where they already did it
3- they will probably do the same "error" like in KA and go lube with the new features just before WD thus the war will be a MESS

Adm.
11-24-2014, 06:39 PM
4. You can finally sell your units back.

No, I'm not a beta tester, but this is all old news.

Nighthawk
11-24-2014, 08:35 PM
funny. I've heard nothing good about it except the ability to sell unit back.

rutty
11-25-2014, 04:25 AM
They *did* fix the text size issue for the recent faction boss event. That must have taken a while to sort out

JPetermon
11-25-2014, 05:37 AM
I am lookng forward to being able to log into the game. WHEN IS THAT GOING TO HAPPEN?

I approve this message.