PDA

View Full Version : Gree Support

Matt - Kill MNSH
11-23-2014, 09:10 PM
Been almost a week since I lost access to my Accounts. Lost two accounts during transfer.

Haven't got a reply from support yet.
It would have usually taken 48 hours for the support to get back my account.
Don't know what's the delay this time.

Are you guys Dead or what..?

Captain Torgue
11-23-2014, 11:46 PM
You have a better chance of gaining an audience with the pope than you do having Gree support answer your tickets.

B0ST0N
11-24-2014, 06:07 AM
I lost one of my accounts also. Been 5 days LOL. I contacted google. No worries :)

Perin
11-24-2014, 10:36 AM
Just forward the same email to gree support again. Had to do it twice in the past few months and forwarding all the info they needed (name, amount of gold, last login, last gold purchase receipt, level, friend code) had my account back in a few hours

Vile Lynn
11-24-2014, 11:29 AM
from the KA forum, but applies to all GREE apps...
http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?101930-17-days-of-purgatory-PAGING-TADAAH-(Gree-ticket-2008796)

So this may be what it is. I've come across quite a few tickets lately that I've had players send me ss of emails but the response hasn't made it through. I'll let our person that works with Zendesk know that this is starting to happen more. We did learn that if you reply within the old text (the agent's text) the email won't be accepted through Zendesk. AKA don't place text within the old quoted text, you have to respond with new text for the message to go through. Also, depending on how the ticket was closed can affect that as well.

Maybe when the mods are about they can help you, too.

krimesity
11-24-2014, 04:45 PM
Been almost a week since I lost access to my Accounts. Lost two accounts during transfer.

Send a PM to Dipstik he can look at your support ticket.

Dipstik
11-24-2014, 04:47 PM
Send a PM to Dipstik he can look at your support ticket.

God save the queen.

krimesity
11-24-2014, 09:20 PM
God save the queen.

tHANK YOU VERYMUCH . FRIEND

HavingFun
11-25-2014, 02:11 AM

You're accounts have been banned for breaking TOS. Don't worry, I won't tell Drgn what happened.