PDA

View Full Version : new bonus idea

MrFister
11-23-2014, 12:03 PM
Maybe we could have a battle points bonus??

Ozymandias
11-23-2014, 12:31 PM
How about 20% login time reduction?

Evil Mastermind
11-23-2014, 12:33 PM
Maybe we could have a battle points bonus??

There was a 10% Battle Points boost. Unit was released in an event and then second time in another event by accident. I have it, might have been called "heavy carrier". That was probably 2 years ago. No BP boosts released since that one.

* Pretty sure it doesn't work though. BP is capped by level and I don't think the boost allows it to go higher.

Agent Orange
11-23-2014, 12:42 PM
Actually your base frozen and unvaulted cash frozen if you cannot log into the game.

Sheldor Sir
11-23-2014, 12:50 PM
new bonus............ how a radical bonus like working game ?

Annihilator2
11-23-2014, 12:57 PM
Really, all changes and improvements is not actual today until returning the game to work as it worked year ago.

Vercingetorix
11-23-2014, 02:15 PM
They just released the Catch-22 bonus. If you complete the current cycle, the bonus will allow you to log onto your account. Most people can complete it for 1500 gold.

Agent Orange
11-23-2014, 03:01 PM
I think in all fairness, part of the reason we are in this current mess is that they tried to please those folks who kept asking for more and more features.

What some don't realize is that the game when it first came out was no where near as complicated as it is now and that a lot of 'features' were kludged onto the existing engine which was likely never designed to deal with this level of complexity. That would also apply to the client as well.

If we could have a new 'feature' I think most would rather just have a game that worked….

Apollo13
11-23-2014, 05:32 PM
Maybe we should let GREE sort out the current mess. What's the point for more this and that when the game is currently filled with bugs - people cannot log in, log in are slow, display glitchy...and the list goes on. In fact, I think GREE should just cut down on events till they get the basics right. It's an app, not a PC game...all the data use in this game is getting ridiculous.

Word of advice GREE, you are just screwing yourselves all over if you keep up the NO SHOW policy whenever there is a problem. We ain't stupid. We all know that the game has got problem. Be a man and come out of your mother's skirt and admit it, give a time frame for the fix and how you are going to help psmooth out players' frustrations - Cowards!

Paisthecoolest
11-23-2014, 05:41 PM
How about they take away all events until people can log into their game. Let people work on their iph and whatever else, but we are going to go a full war cycle with many of us not being able to log in. I AM STILL LOCKED OUT and have gotten no individual bonuses this cycle or been able to update any buildings.

Bndawgs
11-23-2014, 08:34 PM

I lol'd at this

rushabhc
11-23-2014, 09:26 PM

gr8 thinking....