PDA

View Full Version : Loading times

Biffon69
11-23-2014, 11:51 AM
Gree, can you change the loading back to the way it used to be. It is taking too long to load now it checks for the latest data set.

HellRaizer
11-23-2014, 12:01 PM
Free are already aware of the issues and are working to resolve the issue.. Lets see what the new client build is like

Biffon69
11-23-2014, 12:02 PM
Hope it's soon, my phone times out before the game loads

AfterHours-Oliver
11-23-2014, 12:04 PM
Gree, can you change the loading back to the way it used to be. It is taking too long to load now it checks for the latest data set.

Check the sticky at the top of the general page. 71 pages of complaints about this and no real tangible responses. Keep hoping, they may fix it.

Annihilator2
11-23-2014, 12:53 PM

Pay attention that game writes when they load new data from server and this takes milliseconds-seconds.
But it is unclear what game does later... It seems that endless loop is in the program. The loop ends with its thread crash because of stack overflow.

Agent Orange
11-23-2014, 03:09 PM
Pay attention that game writes when they load new data from server and this takes milliseconds-seconds.
But it is unclear what game does later... It seems that endless loop is in the program. The loop ends with its thread crash because of stack overflow.

That is a good point, with the latest server pushes we are now seeing data updates as you say. So what I was assuming was the server pushing a massive data file each time but once Gree added that data download information I noticed my data usage was dropping back to pre update levels since this. Guess I should start looking at my crash logs again….

Strat
11-23-2014, 06:04 PM
Has anyone noticed iOS Game Center has now been linked?
That's a big Problem!

Adm.
11-23-2014, 06:16 PM
Has anyone noticed iOS Game Center has now been linked?
That's a big Problem!

Yes. That has been discussed ad nauseam. Everything about this issue has been discussed in the stickied thread at the top of the page.

Julian6855
11-24-2014, 06:49 AM
Game centre is prob the issue here