PDA

View Full Version : Crazy Raif Number in News Feed

Steg
11-23-2014, 01:32 AM
Hey folks,

How the darn is it possible for my news feed to say I was raided and lost 50m - says it in one line, not over a few like usual..

I have only one raided building showing.. which will be correct as I know the times of my main 12 and 24 hour buildings, this was the waterfront warehouse which was out of sync due to updates..

It is level 7 and pays out 36m..

So I really don't see how I could have lost 50m like it says, and truth be told looking at my money doesn't really say ive lost it either..

So.. another Gree display glitch failure??

bam bam.
11-23-2014, 01:49 AM
Display failure. Other buildings would of been raided as well but would not of synced up. I've had it happen a few times. More so on my droid but it does also happen on iOS

Mr llama
11-23-2014, 02:21 AM
On ios and happens once a day guessing it's a display glitch

Alexindahouss94
11-23-2014, 03:34 AM
I'm guessing he received 50m because of his raid payout bonuses, even though it says you lost that amount.

Mr llama
11-23-2014, 03:41 AM
I'm guessing he received 50m because of his raid payout bonuses, even though it says you lost that amount.makes no sense that we would see what they take in boosts and not our actual loss. But I'm guessing your right knowing gree programming skills

Vercingetorix
11-23-2014, 07:49 AM
I've been seeing this for several weeks. As Alex said, I think this has to do with the raid bonus on top of your output bonus. I'm not sure what people's raid bonus is now but I'm guessing the raid bonuses exceed 100% which would account for the vastly different amount actually taken from you versus what is shown to have been taken.