PDA

View Full Version : Why To buy gold?!?

KzL
11-22-2014, 12:23 PM
Topic says it all why would i spend gold on game that : has glitches , servers not working, miss guiding ,hackers, mods that have no idea whats happening and don't give a flying f**k, customer help non existing , just wondering what makes people still buy gold my last purchase was on the last 40% sale bought about 13500k since then im gold free

cdun13
11-22-2014, 12:47 PM
Nobody forces you to?

I Will Merc You
11-22-2014, 12:55 PM
People buy gold for the purpose of hopefully gaining the right to tell people, "my stats are higher than yours"..

...that is the only reason...aside from the generic, "I spend gold to help my pixel friends and I succeed in Faction events".

Modern War began as a game simply driven by people not wanting to lose when being attacked by a rival. The two guys to created CC/MW discovered that when pixel money was stolen, emotions came into play, and players would be willing to buy gold to help prevent that from happening.

...then came the social experiment...GREE found that players will spend endless amounts of money to help their 'friends' achieve great success in game.

So, you see the evolution...the game started with the genius idea, and then evolved into a social experiment. The social side of this game is what traps players into spending money they normally wouldn't spend. ....and all for their 'friends'.

..laugh. out. loud.

cdun13
11-22-2014, 12:58 PM
Well put 👆 if it wasn't for factions people wouldn't spend a cent on this. I'm in a top faction but I believe the game is spiraling to it's end. I think they are busy making a new game to take it's place with some of the same features " WD " factions etc. to release and say this game will be over at a certain time but try this one! Just my opinion. Love the game and hope they just fix the bugs and get back on track. Good luck all in wd

KzL
11-22-2014, 01:06 PM
Nobody forces you to?

I know that nobody forces me to buy i was just trying to understand why should we still buy gold when yhe game is beyond broken what makes people still spend money , i was a gold spender bf myself i spent a around 3000-5000£ in 2 years but now i could not spend 2.99£ on the game im still playing active as always just dont see the point of spending any money anymore

Huj
11-22-2014, 01:10 PM
I know that nobody forces me to buy i was just trying to understand why should we still buy gold when yhe game is beyond broken what makes people still spend money , i was a gold spender bf myself i spent a around 3000-5000£ in 2 years but now i could not spend 2.99£ on the game im still playing active as always just dont see the point of spending any money anymore

Simple, new rich dummies took your place today. So there you go.

Also, I bet your not even in a top 5 or maybe even top 10 faction even though you spent so much money LOL
And if you stopped spending you will probably fall out of top 50-75 in just a few short months. Talk about great investment eh?

_Mas_
11-22-2014, 01:36 PM
Topic says it all why would i spend gold on game that : has glitches , servers not working, miss guiding ,hackers, mods that have no idea whats happening and don't give a flying f**k, customer help non existing , just wondering what makes people still buy gold my last purchase was on the last 40% sale bought about 13500k since then im gold free
Its all about the players' choice. :D
I used to spend a lot of money on Kingdom Age, another gree game. Now i spend only a little but still have fun.. Better to have fun than to spend loads for the sake of spending.

KzL
11-22-2014, 01:38 PM
Simple, new rich dummies took your place today. So there you go.

Also, I bet your not even in a top 5 or maybe even top 10 faction even though you spent so much money LOL
And if you stopped spending you will probably fall out of top 50-75 in just a few short months. Talk about great investment eh?

T25 at the moment thanks to the health regen but yeah great investment i dont regret antyhing tho i meet my gf on mw :)) and i had the best 9 mounth in my life since so at least i have a consolation :) but i fell sorry for the guys who spent way more then i did and got to this point that we wasted so much money in a geme that never listent to what we wanted or help us they just want our money and thats it
Cudos to gree in a way well playd

Huj
11-22-2014, 01:50 PM
You paid for incompetence and that's what you got in return.

Gree has made its money goals and disinterest in costumer service known within the first few months after buying the title.