PDA

View Full Version : Fl completely screwed

Who dares wins
11-22-2014, 05:29 AM
Hi I'm from st-6 and we have battled quite a bit now yet out score still says zero we are not on the leaderboard at all if we do not get our usuall positions or points that we have earned we all will expect a prompt gold refund from the start period of fl

DEWIN NUTTIN
11-22-2014, 05:52 AM
Hi I'm from st-6 and we have battled quite a bit now yet out score still says zero we are not on the leaderboard at all if we do not get our usuall positions or points that we have earned we all will expect a prompt gold refund from the start period of fl

It would be the right thing to do, refund your money.
But, consider who you're working with here.
If I were you, there are better ways to stop the bleeding.

Duncan00
11-22-2014, 06:21 AM
Same here over at osok. Been battling for almost 24 hours and our total overall score is still at 0.

Who dares wins
11-22-2014, 06:52 AM
Really frustrating as getting crap match ups witch mean jack all points on not so contested nodes :(

cheif505
11-22-2014, 06:58 AM
Having the same issue. .we get matched but other teams can't fight against us..Our rank still continues to drop..are points haven't moved since the 2nd battle..

Rowe1985
11-22-2014, 08:30 AM
We deployed 70m points (Deploy points earlier) on a node and it only counted as like 5m node points... th whole event is messed up. Gree will be on holiday for weekend no doubt.

As usual the events are the same, this should be bloody clockwork by now.