PDA

View Full Version : IOS Gold Issues

Officer material
11-21-2014, 07:35 PM
It has been over 2 months and countless tickets submitted over 3 different devices with the most current iOS and MW update. When are they going to fix the sync problem between offers and receiving gold for offers watched, read, etc? This is getting old. Please don't tell me to reload MW- done it, or press chat or vault money, done that. I've contacted tap joy as well. Next stop advertisers, saying don't bother to advertise with Gree, they don't pay up. Please fix.

Little T
11-21-2014, 07:51 PM
I have same problem with my Iphone and tablet. I have put in tickets. No response from Gree. Please fix.

Merc_mw
11-22-2014, 06:46 AM
When I'm done watching videos, I open up the goals folders and the credits roll in. I have 4 devices, all different IOS versions and MW releases, it's Never been an issue. Hope that helps.

Fraser Stroud
11-22-2014, 12:07 PM
My main on android doesn't get anymore free vids I get the message "daily cap reached" everyday oh well

{Kill Joy}
11-22-2014, 01:39 PM
This has nothing to do with Gree. You need to contact TapJoy. For months I had no gold credited to my account. I contacted TapJoy and they fixed it for me. On the TapJoy screen there is a link that says missing gold? Go there and fill out a ticket through them.

Little T
11-23-2014, 11:23 AM
It doesn't work for me. There are videos and articles to read that are worth 1 gold under "offers". Since they fixed iOS airplane mode, doesn't sync so do not receive gold

Huj
11-23-2014, 11:48 AM
This has nothing to do with Gree. You need to contact TapJoy. For months I had no gold credited to my account. I contacted TapJoy and they fixed it for me. On the TapJoy screen there is a link that says missing gold? Go there and fill out a ticket through them.

The one thing that "isn't" Gree's fault lol

HellRaizer
11-23-2014, 12:02 PM
Yip. Gold freebies are handled by third parties