PDA

View Full Version : Can a mod confirm FL bonus???

fatbodychris
11-21-2014, 03:05 PM
I've been wondering how the bonus is applied for holding a node in front line at the end in the "total screen". I've heard people say each node has a different bonus associated with it. I know in Full Assault there were bonuses that were displayed per node. I have not seen this with Front Line. So it would be great if you could clear that up now or at least put it in print for the next Front Line.

SUPpose So
11-21-2014, 03:16 PM
Fatbody, i think this is number 18643 on the GREE list of things that need fixing or answering. Don't hold your breath waiting on an answer

Lance Link
11-22-2014, 03:57 AM
Fatbody, i think this is number 18643 on the GREE list of things that need fixing or answering. Don't hold your breath waiting on an answer

It is the weekend. No one will even read the question until 16 hours after the event ends.

Maybe this will be the reason people finally stop spending money on the game. The other 18642 issues didn't.

_Mas_
11-22-2014, 04:26 AM
I've been wondering how the bonus is applied for holding a node in front line at the end in the "total screen". I've heard people say each node has a different bonus associated with it. I know in Full Assault there were bonuses that were displayed per node. I have not seen this with Front Line. So it would be great if you could clear that up now or at least put it in print for the next Front Line.

There isnt any specific bonus on any node despite there being in the Full Assault event. However the nodes start with different amounts of points (one node starts on 1000 points, the other 75 or so) . Hope this answers your question buddy.

Ozymandias
11-22-2014, 04:42 AM
Control points are basically what your opposition have deployed on the nodes you've won.