PDA

View Full Version : 😈👉Street Assault = Battle event w/o stats

iTzMeWaTeRrMaLoOoNe
11-21-2014, 01:03 PM
Street Assault is now basically a battle event, where stats don't matter. New way of taking money from us? After a few SAs of understanding the damn event, finally understood it. Then Gree changes how points should be added up. Not something that is unique. I liked SA, because it was unique...points worked differently. Now it works the same way as battle event without the 10% bonus points, and stats to. Although we spend to make our stats strong. But our stats are completely useless in SA. I wonder what other changes may come, as with Gree we can never be sure. Maybe battle event points will be accumalative?

iTzMeWaTeRrMaLoOoNe
11-21-2014, 01:08 PM
At the very least, change regeneration to 2mins per deploy, if you're gonna make changes, this change will definitely be favourable.

Goodison
11-21-2014, 01:16 PM
Bet a lot of people just wasted a ton of gold with that sneaky change. But aside from that they just made the event very boring.

Morgz
11-21-2014, 01:50 PM
I'm not sure I understand what changed with the points. Can you explain?

Evan1000
11-21-2014, 02:01 PM
I'm not sure I understand what changed with the points. Can you explain?

I didn't notice but I'm guessing they fixed the way points added up.. which used to be after every battle, the points from the last battle as well as every other battle before that one were added up.. which was why the first battle was vitally important to your rank as if you go all out that battle than declare back to back those points would keep on being added to your total score.. which was why the points in your syndicate and the points on the leaderboard didn't match

cooch
11-21-2014, 02:41 PM
What's with 30-45 lag in deploys hitting battle. Reported by many syns. Fix it gree

Dipstik
11-21-2014, 05:55 PM
To be honest, the old "point system"* was retarded.

*face it... It was obviously a bug. You can't honestly say an event where 90% of you rank came from losing repeatedly made ANY sense.

Thatkidyouknow
11-21-2014, 07:41 PM
^ couldn't have said it any better myself.

Morgz
11-22-2014, 02:48 AM
Thanks for the solid explanation Evan.

Evan1000
11-22-2014, 05:23 AM
The old point system was great.. you didn't get any bonus points from losing you got bonus points from declaring back to back. It wasn't unfair to any team because it was the same for everyone just easier for the teams that understood how it work, which most did

ghetto69143
11-22-2014, 06:51 AM
Something I do not understand is I have 2 accts
my main acct deploys 250 top(cash) units...scores 2.1m deploy pts
mini deploys 150 top(cash) and some lower units and scores 2.3m depoly pts
how is my mini higher than main??

Dipstik
11-22-2014, 06:52 AM
I didn't say it was unfair, I said it was stupid.

ghetto69143
11-22-2014, 06:53 AM
The old point system was great.. you didn't get any bonus points from losing you got bonus points from declaring back to back. It wasn't unfair to any team because it was the same for everyone just easier for the teams that understood how it work, which most did

So, is it beneficial to keep declaring?

Evan1000
11-22-2014, 07:30 AM

Not anymore I guess

Evan1000
11-22-2014, 07:30 AM
Something I do not understand is I have 2 accts
my main acct deploys 250 top(cash) units...scores 2.1m deploy pts
mini deploys 150 top(cash) and some lower units and scores 2.3m depoly pts
how is my mini higher than main??

Maybe the bonus?

Evan1000
11-22-2014, 07:33 AM
I didn't say it was unfair, I said it was stupid.

May have been stupid lol but it brought a sort of strategy to the game, now there's only strategy for 9 battles than whoever taps the most for syndicate placement

Dipstik
11-22-2014, 07:57 AM
May have been stupid lol but it brought a sort of strategy to the game, now there's only strategy for 9 battles than whoever taps the most for syndicate placement

If you want strategy, play chess. This game is about tapping, waiting, and spending gold. The only "strategy" you're lamenting is the ability to exploit a bug not everyone understood.

iTzMeWaTeRrMaLoOoNe
11-22-2014, 09:00 AM
It might as well be called another battle event, where stats are useless.

Dipstik
11-22-2014, 09:15 AM
And a battle might as well be called a LTQ where energy is useless.

TMI
11-22-2014, 09:17 AM
^ wow. That's deep

SollyLlama
11-24-2014, 11:48 AM

Yes, it is. If players log on and are ready to battle but no battle is going, that is lost potential.

Since units are awarded to the syn that doesn't finish, having an opportunity to get those units is worthwhile.

Since many syns just log on and aren't necessarily deploying, paying attention to a battle you weren't planning to fight in might end up being the one you win.

We declare back to back.

Evan1000
11-24-2014, 12:06 PM
Yes, it is. If players log on and are ready to battle but no battle is going, that is lost potential.

Since units are awarded to the syn that doesn't finish, having an opportunity to get those units is worthwhile.

Since many syns just log on and aren't necessarily deploying, paying attention to a battle you weren't planning to fight in might end up being the one you win.

We declare back to back.

I take back my guess not this is a perfect strategy.. the only downside to this could be if you don't have a very organized syn you can have rogue hitters that mess everything up.. you have to plan ahead of time what battles you're fighting and what not but should still monitor each battle to see if you can sneak a win

SollyLlama
11-24-2014, 12:50 PM
I take back my guess not this is a perfect strategy.. the only downside to this could be if you don't have a very organized syn you can have rogue hitters that mess everything up.. you have to plan ahead of time what battles you're fighting and what not but should still monitor each battle to see if you can sneak a win

I don't know about "perfect," but the last two SA events we ran back to back battles, finished every mission, and ended up higher than T150 each time.

<3 Hz
11-24-2014, 12:52 PM
Yep stats don't mean anything lol. Any fully manned syn can beat taw, all they have to do is outspend them!