PDA

View Full Version : Frontline Full of Glitches

Kefa
11-21-2014, 12:14 PM
I know there is already a thread about the wrong units being delivered, but there are other major and minor issues with this event that warrant a look.

-In-game Frontline War chat still doesn't work right. Sometimes when going back into the game, chat posts from others are never show up, and chat posts from earlier are no longer there.

-Rewards Tab: On the Faction Rewards tab, the text STILL appears, "You will only receive rewards for your tier". For the last several events, the faction rewards have included everything from the final finish tier down, so please fix this in game to reflect reality and confirm on here which is correct for this iteration of the event.

-Purchased Deploy Refills, auto deployed?: When I purchased 200 deploy refills from the war screen, they did not accumulate in my available deploys. However, 200 units were removed, and apparently the game automatically used the deploys immediately as they were purchased, presumably on the last node I had deployed on? No idea where for sure, but purchased deploys never appeared in "available deploys", gold is gone, units are gone, and points are up.

Additional Reported Issues:

-Team points not being credited to leaderboard

-Timer malfunction, battles ending before the 60min timer has run fully out

-Stuck waiting for matchup - teams have declared war and are stuck with no matchup for as long as 7 hours (and counting?)

-Frontline units disappear from inventory

-Frontline units not appearing in inventory after purchase from the store (widespread). Requires reboot of game, which often removes the ability to deploy in time before a battle's end and takes some players 10 minutes or more to restart the app due to the faulty 4.5.x update issues.

lemonhaze
11-21-2014, 12:21 PM
yep another event just as i exspected it to be..all the money they make u would think they would take a little time to invest back into the game but i guess they dont need to do that since ppl still throw wads of loot at them no matter what happens..i would be super PEE'd if i was spending money on this broken game for sure

PRY
11-21-2014, 12:26 PM
My game is kicking me out again since Frontline started.

doeboy
11-21-2014, 12:31 PM
Who saw this coming modern war is completely broken now

Kefa
11-21-2014, 12:31 PM
yep another event just as i exspected it to be..all the money they make u would think they would take a little time to invest back into the game but i guess they dont need to do that since ppl still throw wads of loot at them no matter what happens..i would be super PEE'd if i was spending money on this broken game for sure

And some people post top-level asking for a gold sale to give them even more... pretty unreal.

Ozymandias
11-21-2014, 12:43 PM
Last frontline only gave 1 tier of prizes I thnk... Although im v happy to be proved wrong

Kefa
11-21-2014, 12:47 PM
Last frontline only gave 1 tier of prizes I thnk... Although im v happy to be proved wrong

Last frontline gave your tier and everything below for faction and your tier only for individual.

Speed ump
11-21-2014, 12:53 PM
Sup n pepa fought first battle, and it ended with timer still counting down after about thirty minutes. No ending screen with scores, no scores showing for the faction on the leaderboard. Second battle did last one hour. Again, no ending screen, our scores there not showing on the leaderboard. We won't be playing this event any longer until you guys get our scores to post to the leaderboard and can assure that our points and scores will count going forward. They should be in second place based on current scoring

PointNShoot
11-21-2014, 01:02 PM
glitches are an integral part of the game, and its a waste of time writing tickets that result in standard cut and paste response, we just have to get used to it, till it irritates you enough to quit the game...

Mark031963
11-21-2014, 01:02 PM
It's the same for ST-6!!! Scores are not counting. We're almost finished second battle and have 0 points. Yet wins are counting

TheDanimal
11-21-2014, 01:10 PM
Tadaaah? Clementine?

Any word from the developers on a fix for this? Seems some of the top factions and biggest spenders are being affected by this :(

Sputnick
11-21-2014, 01:16 PM
Should it only start causing concern when it affects the top factions and biggest spenders?

I hate to say it, but scores not showing up in what is probably a graphical glitch should be the least of everyone's concerns when accounts can not log in because of the fubar current client version. The massive data and battery drains if you're not in wifi and plugged into a power outlet. And the multitude of other broken "features" in this game.

Rob TRK
11-21-2014, 01:34 PM
Sputnik, of course not. But we are experiencing an issue which also needs resolution. Ultimately the spend the big teams put in is for a purpose to achieve high placement and associated rewards. As Mark has said ST6 score is still zero and were on war 3. This is likely to be impacting more than just us and Sup n Pepa. It needs fixing for all teams...

ju100
11-21-2014, 01:37 PM
My mini deployed 3.2M+ flags but is still stuck on 1/10 in the indy goal...
I won't be able to deploy that much a second time.
Please fix the game

Sputnick
11-21-2014, 01:49 PM
Well Gree just pushed a data update supposedly fixing the frontline units.

While at the same time removing the FLTQ Prestige mission 2 targets if not all of them. That's the only one I've checked.

Congrats Gree. Fix one issue. And break or create three others.

TheDanimal
11-21-2014, 01:50 PM
Sup-n-Pepa just got fixed

...update - i take that back. Still broken :/

Ozymandias
11-21-2014, 01:51 PM
frontline is working as planned

Mark031963
11-21-2014, 01:55 PM
I C, St-6 still at zero, look at bright side 555,541 to reach Top 2009!!! Lol

Paisthecoolest
11-21-2014, 01:58 PM
I wouldn't know if it is working or not, because I still CANNOT LOG INTO MY GAME!

Mark031963
11-21-2014, 01:59 PM
Sorry to hear!!! We also have 5 members whom have same Prob!!!!

Huj
11-21-2014, 02:46 PM
plz stfu and buy more vaults

thanks

I Will Merc You
11-21-2014, 02:48 PM
plz stfu and buy more vaults

thanks

Hahahaha....nailed it.

Yahoo
11-21-2014, 02:52 PM
We fought a war, got our individual points, got all nodes as opposition wasn't reposting but... Screen shows 0 faction points?!?
Sure we didn't get rewardunit for winning either.

DEWIN NUTTIN
11-21-2014, 03:02 PM
Just going through the motions....
why?

SUPpose So
11-21-2014, 03:13 PM
Friday night is choices night....

Stay in and play this broken rubbish?
Go out with mates to Bar and Club?

Bye GREE ������

I Will Merc You
11-21-2014, 03:30 PM
Friday night is choices night....

Stay in and play this broken rubbish?
Go out with mates to Bar and Club?

Bye GREE ������

I can remember when making that choice was not so simple... *sad face emoticon*

Wingman GRI
11-21-2014, 03:44 PM
I am afraid you guys have to wait till Monday for an answer/solution. No mods around...

Sputnick
11-21-2014, 03:45 PM
Well, the strippers in Vegas will be happy. Money will go towards their college tuition or crack habit as opposed to Gree's Christmas vacation isle.

Yahoo
11-21-2014, 03:51 PM
Again a war, lost 1 node at the end and still 0 faction points. No result screen! Btw i don't know if this has an influence but 1 of the enemies hadn't scored yet 50s to the end.

Col Cawthon
11-21-2014, 03:57 PM
Our faction has over 40million points already yet our total point counter is zero. We are outside the top 2009 teams...hum...how can your team mates have points and your faction have zero?? Answer: awww, Gree.

I know there is already a thread about the wrong units being delivered, but there are other major and minor issues with this event that warrant a look.

-In-game Frontline War chat still doesn't work right. Sometimes when going back into the game, chat posts from others are never show up, and chat posts from earlier are no longer there.

-Rewards Tab: On the Faction Rewards tab, the text STILL appears, "You will only receive rewards for your tier". For the last several events, the faction rewards have included everything from the final finish tier down, so please fix this in game to reflect reality and confirm on here which is correct for this iteration of the event.

-Purchased Deploy Refills, auto deployed?: When I purchased 200 deploy refills from the war screen, they did not accumulate in my available deploys. However, 200 units were removed, and apparently the game automatically used the deploys immediately as they were purchased, presumably on the last node I had deployed on? No idea where for sure, but purchased deploys never appeared in "available deploys", gold is gone, units are gone, and points are up.

Col Cawthon
11-21-2014, 04:03 PM
A general statement of deep desire, but not of reality. Band of the Red Hand rides well outside the top 2009 as well. Even the fact that only 2009 are getting to play for actual points shows things are not yet as they should be. Glad to know we are in good company out here on the outskirts...

frontline is working as planned

Jjqr
11-21-2014, 04:06 PM
Ipad is ok, but android can't start frontline or fltq feast of ruin

Mark031963
11-21-2014, 04:12 PM
TBH feel bad for factions were facing due to this!!!! They don't stand a chance!!!! We're still at 0 points

Clementine
11-21-2014, 04:17 PM
Hey Folks! I have passed this issue onto the Developers and they are looking into this. In the meantime if you or your guild is experiencing this issue, can you please contact Support? Doing so well help us to better determine and isolate the cause and resolve the issue. Thank you!

Wingman GRI
11-21-2014, 04:21 PM
I also cant believe that the number one indi prize only comes with 10% air def. That must be an error.

Clementine
11-21-2014, 04:24 PM
Please note that there were two separate threads about various Frontline issues. I have merged them into this single one so that we may better track them and communicate with you guys.

Mark031963
11-21-2014, 04:44 PM
TY Clementine sT-6 still at 0 points!!! Can not be fair to factions were matched up with and definitely not fun for us. One question , How was Sup n Pepa taking care of do quickly and no one else was that we're experiencing same Probs???

Speed ump
11-21-2014, 05:08 PM
Still a problem, they updated scores once, but they have not updated since that time. We don't get an ending screen, yet we do in sup.

Mark031963
11-21-2014, 05:09 PM
That's what I thought!!!! That's why I don't post here to much and just watch

Mark031963
11-21-2014, 05:17 PM
It's bad enough my personal game crashes every 5-20 min and know after 2-3 hit in Fl much less the peeps that haven't been able yo play do 3 plus weeks!!!!!ur support tells me to update game!!!! Which I know will shut me out of game period!!!! I know I'm ranting but as a leader of a Top Ten Faction I'm beyond pissed for my faction mates and anyone from any other faction in the same situation!!!!!!

Talahaski
11-21-2014, 05:23 PM
Our faction has zero points also and we went all out on the first war.

Mark031963
11-21-2014, 05:27 PM
Speed , we get ending screen just no faction points and what's worse is the factions were facing are plus 2000!!!! Still have 2.480 Mil to get to Top 2009!!!! :-))))

Talahaski
11-21-2014, 05:29 PM
I NEED A ANSWER,

Should my faction keep doing war? Will points get added once bug fixes, or are we just wasting deploys and fl units for nothing until bug gets fixed?

Mark031963
11-21-2014, 05:31 PM
We're moving up!!! The gree way!!!!

TheDanimal
11-21-2014, 05:34 PM
TY Clementine sT-6 still at 0 points!!! Can not be fair to factions were matched up with and definitely not fun for us. One question , How was Sup n Pepa taking care of do quickly and no one else was that we're experiencing same Probs???

Ours still isn't fixed either. It hiccuped. Our points updated once, and that was it. They haven't updated since then and all the problems are still there. Only difference between our factions atm is that some of our points made it to the leaderboard.

Mark031963
11-21-2014, 05:35 PM
Talahadki, only gree knows and won't tell!!! Wish we all would have an answer!!!!

Yahoo
11-21-2014, 05:51 PM
BSS2 got 22642670 pts this war but faction total still shows 0 !! At least we got a result screen lol.
Fix this pls!! We need our points

DEWIN NUTTIN
11-21-2014, 05:58 PM
I wouldn't hold out too much hope of this ever being sorted out with 100% certainty or accuracy.
Proceed at your own peril.

Yahoo
11-21-2014, 06:39 PM
This is our screen : 6997

Kefa
11-21-2014, 06:57 PM
I wouldn't hold out too much hope of this ever being sorted out with 100% certainty or accuracy.
Proceed at your own peril.

Weekend is here now, so, yeah. Beer thirty sounds good instead of buying gold for a broken event anyway.

KillerDriller
11-21-2014, 08:53 PM
Our faction has decided to sit this one out. Too many issues and the units are too expensive. This was a good event when you could use units you already possessed to play with. Gree's greed has gone too far.

Sputnick
11-21-2014, 11:38 PM
In addition to everything else going on, battles are ending before the 60 minutes are up. We have had at least 2 end early.

mikey2
11-21-2014, 11:41 PM
1) Battles Terminated Prematurely
Ongoing multiple times cant reach the end of a battle. All deploys and units lost during those battles

2) Faction Points Stuck
originally faction points not being added after each battle, our points remained the same during the whole time completing 8 streak. pretty sure we scored something to get us there.

3) Faction Points Decreasing
Our faction points are now decreasing... woohoo!

Our individual points total more than our faction points.
i know, i know - this event is functioning as designed. (to milk us of our gold) job well done!

TCW Faction
11-22-2014, 12:30 AM
One shot one kill elites same prob :( no score on Faction ! Ppl scores are there in Leaderboard and nothing more ! Frontlinemissions are running and get completed but still no score on leaderboard !!! Tickets to support are 9H ago send but NO RESPONSE !!!

MrFister
11-22-2014, 01:36 AM
Might as well add, 30 minutes and counting waiting for a match up, to the list.

Now 45 minutes

Now over an hour

7 hours and still no matchups, dropped from 150 to 350

RedDevilSco
11-22-2014, 01:53 AM

Now 45 minutes

Exactly the same in my faction, leaderboards not working properly or anything either

mikey2
11-22-2014, 03:22 AM

Now 45 minutes

Now over an hour

Will add we faced a team back to back... unfortunate, but better than a 45min wait i guess

Dog bite
11-22-2014, 03:53 AM
Match up times were about five minutes.
Unfortunately now all my front line units have disappeared
Oh well.....

MrFister
11-22-2014, 04:05 AM
2.5 hours and still no matchup....WTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just declare and nothing, declare and nothing

Speed ump
11-22-2014, 05:22 AM
Yes gree has done their usual thing. Major problems, yet push forward anyways. I think I'm hearing the final dinner bell ringing for this thing. At this point, despite all their words to the opposite, it's quite apparent they don't care, and are trying to milk it for the last few drops. They've done everything in their power to prove their complete inability to run the game in any sort of reasonable fashion. The problems get worse, they are not working as hard as they claim to resolve the problems. And when they do respond, it's as if the problem is just the one player, restart your game and all will be solved. Or you don't have the latest update( sure download that update if you dare) etc etc. mr dew nuttin forecast the game would not last more than a few months years ago. Given enough time all things must end, and I'm seeing the end directly in front of us. It will be a slow withering, and painful process for the ones left, fewer and fewer as time goes by, a few glingingto the last threads of hope from gree.

DEWIN NUTTIN
11-22-2014, 05:34 AM
Yes gree has done their usual thing. Major problems, yet push forward anyways. I think I'm hearing the final dinner bell ringing for this thing. At this point, despite all their words to the opposite, it's quite apparent they don't care, and are trying to milk it for the last few drops. They've done everything in their power to prove their complete inability to run the game in any sort of reasonable fashion. The problems get worse, they are not working as hard as they claim to resolve the problems. And when they do respond, it's as if the problem is just the one player, restart your game and all will be solved. Or you don't have the latest update( sure download that update if you dare) etc etc. mr dew nuttin forecast the game would not last more than a few months years ago. Given enough time all things must end, and I'm seeing the end directly in front of us. It will be a slow withering, and painful process for the ones left, fewer and fewer as time goes by, a few glingingto the last threads of hope from gree.

I take no glee in what I see happening to some decent people.
I won't taunt, dance on the grave, or spit in the face of the bereaved.
It is always tough to face the loss of things we like or love.

But as Little Orphan Annie once sung,
"When I'm stuck in the day that's grey and lonely
I just stick up my chin and grin and say, oh

The sun'll come out tomorrow
So you gotta hang on
'til tomorrow, come what may!
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love ya, tomorrow
You're only a day away!"

None the less, I wish everyone (including Gree) the very best, especially at this very special time of year!

Ozymandias
11-22-2014, 05:39 AM
Last frontline gave your tier and everything below for faction and your tier only for individual.

I'd be pretty surprised it that's the case this time judging by how narrow the tiers are and how similar the prizes are

Agent Orange
11-22-2014, 05:43 AM
Tomorrow indeed old friend.

http://youtu.be/1b26BD5KjH0

DEWIN NUTTIN
11-22-2014, 05:48 AM
Tomorrow indeed old friend.

http://youtu.be/1b26BD5KjH0

Yes sir, yes indeedy. LOL
I have times in my life when I regretted not listening to that little voice in my head, or the advice of some very good people that loved me.
I'm sure there were (are) those at Gree that counseled caution and restraint, but got ignored or shouted down.
We've witnessed, lived through, and played among a great "B" School Case Study in the making.
I also spent some of my early youth in that very conflict.

TCW Faction
11-22-2014, 08:34 AM
Clementine !! You have told to send ticket about the FL screw up and ??? Here #2063759 ticketnumber NO RESPONSE AFTER 20H !!! Why you told to send ticket ??? I guess you know we will get no answer ! Take the hole stuff now to apple Again ... Thanks for nothing ! All mods here should be fired because they absolute useless !!!!

Lance Link
11-22-2014, 08:56 AM
Clementine !! You have told to send ticket about the FL screw up and ??? Here #2063759 ticketnumber NO RESPONSE AFTER 20H !!! Why you told to send ticket ??? I guess you know we will get no answer ! Take the hole stuff now to apple Again ... Thanks for nothing ! All mods here should be fired because they absolute useless !!!!

Nobody at Gree cares. They shot us in the head, dumped the bodies in a ditch, dropped in a little lye and Covered us up two weeks ago. Those that are gone, are gone, the object now for Gree is to squeeze as much money as is possible from the dwindling numbers remaining. If we could just get into the game at some point in the future It would be interesting to see how many people are left to "qualify" for the lowest level prizes. It would be very telling to see the relative scores and number of participants at the lowest level. The game is dying. Provision your lifeboat and get off while you can.

Kefa
11-22-2014, 10:01 AM

Wow.

I wonder if they even realize the final nail in the coffin has just been struck. I would say I hope someone is paying enough attention to take appropriate action to stop it, but had the ones who matter been paying attention at all along the way, it would never have come to this point in the first place.

Thank you for everything, Speed. There isn't a single person in Modern War whose game play hasn't been improved by you, whether they each realize it or not.

robmurphy
11-22-2014, 10:17 AM

The fat lady is surely clearing her throat before bursting into her song.

Been a fun couple of years. I'll hang on till the bitter end as I'm an eternal optimist.

TCW Faction
11-22-2014, 12:08 PM
This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill
Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain
And a hundred percent reason to play a GREE Game 😳🔫

Modern War Forum GF
11-22-2014, 12:42 PM
second time this happend;

declare.. wait 55minutes.. dont get matched..declare button pops back

tyvm gree.. SBLNT

30 minutes into next declare still no match..

Splat!
11-22-2014, 04:24 PM

So many of my long time players have become so utterly disgusted and have quit the game in the last month, that I could no longer see any possible way to run my faction, and so I have now quit as the Leader. All are DISGUSTED by the sheer stupidity of every last Gree employee. These are incredibly STUPID people, who have not one clue how to run a business. Applicants have dried up to nothing. Every single event has new F'ups. The only hope is if Gree fires every last employee and hires people randomly off the street. Can't possibly go worse! Cannot possibly go worse!

Apple is giving me my money back. Took one email to Apple Support. Easy Peasy. Try it!

Tealeaf65
11-22-2014, 05:30 PM
I see many comments from prominent members of top-10 factions in this thread bitterly complaining. From where I'm sitting it's quite simple, speak with your wallet. If you all encourage your faction friends to stop spending until these problems are finally fixed, then I'm pretty sure something will get done. You guys account for the majority of their income from this game

Modern War Forum GF
11-23-2014, 05:58 AM
second time this happend;

declare.. wait 55minutes.. dont get matched..declare button pops back

tyvm gree.. SBLNT

30 minutes into next declare still no match..

16hrs later still not matched..

last match was 4hrs into fronline, .. at least we are on the board, just wish like we could place deducting a 0 from current rank.

Rob TRK
11-23-2014, 06:13 AM
Seeing teams not scoring in FL. So maybe you are getting matched and it's not registering... Can't believe that teams are declaring to get third place and add zero points for a few Aurora's...

MAD NUGGETT
11-23-2014, 08:52 AM
I think they are being matched and don't know it. I've seen several 0 scores from opposing teams. Easy way to finish frontline ltq goals I guess.

Modern War Forum GF
11-23-2014, 09:10 AM
I think they are being matched and don't know it. I've seen several 0 scores from opposing teams. Easy way to finish frontline ltq goals I guess.

No, we are not getting matched, as server times out each and every time between 20 and 50 minutes after which we directly get declare button back. which we keep hitting in vain..

btw..playing since 2012, dont let forum join date think i'm noob.. hate perma ban's :)

RedDevilSco
11-23-2014, 09:51 AM
No, we are not getting matched, as server times out each and every time between 20 and 50 minutes after which we directly get declare button back. which we keep hitting in vain..

btw..playing since 2012, dont let forum join date think i'm noob.. hate perma ban's :)

My faction is the same, been trying to get a match for the past 30+ hours with no success, had declared 26 times in a 20 hour period at one point...

Agent Orange
11-23-2014, 10:24 AM
16hrs later still not matched..

last match was 4hrs into fronline, .. at least we are on the board, just wish like we could place deducting a 0 from current rank.

That is not good, if I may ask a couple of questions. Is the player declaring on IOS or Android? If possible have you tried swapping? Did the player declaring have to revert back to an older version of the app because they couldn't get in?

I did try my test faction a couple of times and matched within 5-10 minutes BUT just because I got 'lucky' doesn't mean in any way that FA isn't screwing the pooch.

Btw that was a 4.5.2 app on IOS 8.1.1 on an Pad 2. My iPods are all locked out of this event the minute I try and access the FA screens the devices crash.

Modern War Forum GF
11-23-2014, 10:28 AM
That is not good, if I may ask a couple of questions. Is the player declaring on IOS or Android? If possible have you tried swapping? Did the player declaring have to revert back to an older version of the app because they couldn't get in?

I did try my test faction a couple of times and matched within 5-10 minutes BUT just because I got 'lucky' doesn't mean in any way that FA isn't screwing the pooch.

just to make sure gree isn't getting away with various BS solution, we declared with both ios and droid and both with all kinda versions.

my guess is matchup engine just can't find a match that fits parameters..

Rob TRK
11-23-2014, 11:27 AM
Folks, I would seriously advise that each team capture your individual FL scores just before the end and calculate them to check you are getting the numbers. I can confirm that our score is not adding correctly from players scores and also not accumulating the bonus points for a node. Entire war scores are missing from the team results.

Modern War Forum GF
11-23-2014, 12:31 PM
never got matched last 43 hours of fronline ..

SAD SAD SAD

Now probably have a ticket that won't be resolved, R.I.P. MW

Agent Orange
11-23-2014, 12:41 PM

SAD SAD SAD

That really sucks, guess it's refund time...

Led
11-23-2014, 12:42 PM

SAD SAD SAD

We had a similar problem this is pathetic..

Speed ump
11-23-2014, 03:51 PM
In the end, sup n Pepa had enough points to take second place, yet 2/3 of their points or more were never counted due to GREE's issues. There's been some people simmering on a class action, and with all the people still locked out of their games, GREE's responses that it's soemthing they've done, every event is broken, and results are not even valid any more, for many teams. It's time I recommend my teams and friends to join in this effort, gree has not, nor apparently never will address the problems in any meaningful way.

Bob_55
11-23-2014, 04:00 PM
Stop spending money in this game and they will reacted..

Col Cawthon
11-24-2014, 10:35 AM
In the end Band of the Red Hand ended in the 800's with a total of 109m points even tho the first 4 members scored a collected 230m points. We have sent our tickets and hope gree does something truly rewarding for the time and investment put to playing their game. Found ways to have fun regardless and worked hard to have actual matchups to fight, but in the end, the 4 prizes for top 1000 were a far stretch from the top 50-75 we normally see for this event.

SUPpose So
11-24-2014, 10:46 AM
Hope we get more Glitchy Frontline Events. I could log in although my score was zero, but i could fight 2 other teams, who scored zero on every battle, and we got all the faction bonuses.

I really dont like FL so it was great to do just enough to get all the rewards, and as a double bonus GREE messed up the final rewards and we got a shed load of rewards.

Nice one... Weekend off.. No gold spent.... Cheap units as tanks = infantry .... and no competition to fight back... Result !!!

Clementine
11-24-2014, 02:10 PM
Our deepest apologies for the continued issues with this event. The team is currently looking into all issues reported in this thread, including issues with points not counting and matching with other factions. Once they have provided me with an update, I will share that with you here.

Modern War Forum GF
11-24-2014, 02:16 PM
tell customer services to not close tickets with a SORRY then.. automatic responses feel very INSULTING

zhenyu
11-24-2014, 03:26 PM
tell customer services to not close tickets with a SORRY then.. automatic responses feel very INSULTING
Tell that guy to join you and play the game, then he will know what kind of issues are out there.

Sharky259
11-24-2014, 04:03 PM
It would be helpful if customer service actually read the tickets that get sent to them. Giving a reply back in a timely manner is completely useless if the response has absolutely nothing to do with the original complaint.

gero
11-25-2014, 05:08 PM
Any updates on this gree?

Kefa
11-25-2014, 05:19 PM
Any updates on this gree?

I'm sensing a trend.

Speed ump
11-25-2014, 10:11 PM
Today sup n pepa was awarded the correct prizes for their actual second place finish in Wd. I'm sure teams given incorrect prizes for their finishing places ere not removed, but at least this part has taken place. It sort of defeats the purpose to place higher of other teams get equal prizes for less though. If it were a one time occurrence so be it. Not the first time we have seen something similar though. A posting of the correct team placements at least, should be in order. That's why any of us bother to strive for more to begin with, so proper acknowledgement of their achievements would be appreciated by most teams affected. I heard st6 was another. Of the affected andI'm sure they and others would like to see where they actually placed.

Rob TRK
11-26-2014, 04:14 AM
Speed, just received a message that said prizes now awarded for the error as well.. But no confirmation of points being revised and placements confirmed as yet. So that's a good start on resolution of a significant issue...

gero
11-26-2014, 10:31 AM
Come on gree, stop sending generic responses to tickets. Just had one ticket responsed to which claimed they have not given any units or compensation or corrected placements for the issues in FL. When we can see from information in here, in chat rooms that people are receiving units for different tiers. And confirmed that players within our faction have received units but not all faction members.

Any response yet Gree?