PDA

View Full Version : Don't do it GREE.

Evil Mastermind
11-20-2014, 07:05 PM
The game is currently on its last leg. If you introduce this new mechanic into MW that you released into KA...it will be the death of the game. You can't just nullify the long time players stats by issuing new code to try and rebalance the system. You can sit back and rationalize it all you want by promoting it as adding depth, but that is nothing more than a veil of deceit. Players have spent years and lots of money building stats to all of sudden realize they can't beat 50% of the players they used to defeat? Ludicrous!

Don't do it GREE. If you want to massively change a construct, then do it in a new game under a new title. Don't screw up MW like you did KA!

Our soldiers don't need any equipment. They don't need any crafting, recipes, nor any fusions. They don't need any new algorithms for waging war! Leave the game design alone and just fix the current issues!

rushabhc
11-20-2014, 07:14 PM
this game will not be playable in few months from now

2000y2k
11-20-2014, 07:18 PM
It's not a matter of if they will do it its just when. Best you can do is adapt or move on. I'm closer to the latter myself.

Evil Mastermind
11-20-2014, 07:26 PM
For a large % of the user population, it is not playable now.

Baltimore Bully
11-20-2014, 07:36 PM
A lot of players are selling their account strictly because of this. They messed up KA and now trying to do it in MW also. Which is stupid but we all now gree by now...

Meanwhile at gree headquarter...

http://i1330.photobucket.com/albums/w571/fred_longer0/imagejpg1_zpsdb8ca26b.jpg (http://s1330.photobucket.com/user/fred_longer0/media/imagejpg1_zpsdb8ca26b.jpg.html)

Paisthecoolest
11-20-2014, 07:51 PM
I can't use the old mechanic of the game, because I still CANNOT OPEN THE GAME!

Junky
11-20-2014, 08:45 PM
Grand Design, Gree wants the long term guys to quit in hopes of getting new blood. Problem is the reviews for our broken game are craptastic because the company behind it makes moved like this.

Good Luck Gree, Im down from $5-7k per month to under $100 a cycle. I CHALLENGE you to implement this new mechanic, that will be more free time and more money, two things I already have a plethora of at my disposal, Just goes to show how "Right" SuperCell has it with Boom Beach and Clash Of Clans.....

KillerDriller
11-20-2014, 08:54 PM
Grand Design, Gree wants the long term guys to quit in hopes of getting new blood. Problem is the reviews for our broken game are craptastic because the company behind it makes moved like this.

Good Luck Gree, Im down from $5-7k per month to under $100 a cycle. I CHALLENGE you to implement this new mechanic, that will be more free time and more money, two things I already have a plethora of at my disposal, Just goes to show how "Right" SuperCell has it with Boom Beach and Clash Of Clans.....

I have a tough time believing you ever spent $5-7k per month on the game.

FromAfar
11-20-2014, 09:32 PM
Jealous that you posted this before I did. Worst part is. It's true.

A lot of players are selling their account strictly because of this. They messed up KA and now trying to do it in MW also. Which is stupid but we all now gree by now...

Meanwhile at gree headquarter...

http://i1330.photobucket.com/albums/w571/fred_longer0/imagejpg1_zpsdb8ca26b.jpg (http://s1330.photobucket.com/user/fred_longer0/media/imagejpg1_zpsdb8ca26b.jpg.html)

Baltimore Bully
11-20-2014, 10:15 PM
Jealous that you posted this before I did. Worst part is. It's true.

Lol. It sucks it is true because all they would have to do to remove their head from theirs asses is listen to us customers and communicate. This is the biggest problem with gree!

Campy McCamperpants
11-21-2014, 12:14 AM
Are you folks aware that GREE has recently shut down their server for "Call to Arms"?

Adm.
11-21-2014, 02:47 AM
Are you folks aware that GREE has recently shut down their server for "Call to Arms"?

It was mentioned a month or two ago that several would be shut down this month.

Candyflosser
11-21-2014, 05:14 AM
The game is currently on its last leg. If you introduce this new mechanic into MW that you released into KA...it will be the death of the game. You can't just nullify the long time players stats by issuing new code to try and rebalance the system. You can sit back and rationalize it all you want by promoting it as adding depth, but that is nothing more than a veil of deceit. Players have spent years and lots of money building stats to all of sudden realize they can't beat 50% of the players they used to defeat? Ludicrous!

Don't do it GREE. If you want to massively change a construct, then do it in a new game under a new title. Don't screw up MW like you did KA!

Our soldiers don't need any equipment. They don't need any crafting, recipes, nor any fusions. They don't need any new algorithms for waging war! Leave the game design alone and just fix the current issues!

First I assume the mechanism you are referring to is making both Attack & Defense count in the equivalent of WD battles. In which case the
biggest spenders will be happy as they become once again almost untouchable. It is then up to the rest of the teams to figure out how
to manipulate the system to match themselves against teams that they would be untouchable against. To break down my understanding
of the mechanism player A in top 1-5 with 15B Attack & 7B Defense being attacked by player B in top 200 with 10B Attack & 4B Defense would
lose under the KA battle mechanism but under current MW battle mechanism player B would win. So seems to me player A who spent more
money winning (in this example both spent real money - we know there are ways around having to spend real money) gets the value for their
higher spending.

HellRaizer
11-21-2014, 05:27 AM
He mentions two topics..

One in the KA logic.. Total power rather than att vs def is used when attacking.. There are mixed opinions regarding this change in KA, but no matter what your belief, it is a massive change to PvP and WD logic/gameplay

Two.. He eludes to 5.0 that has completed beta testing. It will bring a few new features that will add more spice to the game.. I won't discuss as it's a breach of TOS