PDA

View Full Version : Gree wants you!

DEWIN NUTTIN
11-20-2014, 06:48 PM
Gree is recruiting for forum mods.

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?102063-Now-Accepting-Applications-for-Forum-Moderators

Selfproclaimed
11-20-2014, 07:39 PM
How much does it pay??? Lol I think I'm disqualified, I got a one day ban before for saying the word. Bo *b once.

Paisthecoolest
11-20-2014, 07:49 PM
Is playing the game a necessary qualification for the job? If so, I can't apply because I still CANNOT GET INTO MY GAME!

Captain Buck Slayer
11-20-2014, 08:16 PM
I've subbmitted my application! It sounds like a good time to me :)

Retired and not happy
11-20-2014, 10:29 PM
I dont think anyone qualifies, Judging by the TOS everyone's broken it at some stage even if its unintentional.
Do we really need moderators anyway? What ever happened to free speech? No that comes at a cost too, what do you expect when grees involved.
If your easily insulted or offended then perhaps you should go elsewhere, this is war, this is modern war harden up soldiers!!!

bam bam.
11-21-2014, 12:10 AM
Is playing the game a necessary qualification for the job? If so, I can't apply because I still CANNOT GET INTO MY GAME!

I don't think any of our current mods play the game so you're currently qualified for the position. The fact you have played makes you overqualified by current standards. Don't let them know you intend to play when it gets fixed mid next year otherwise they won't give you a start.

bam bam.
11-21-2014, 12:11 AM
I dont think anyone qualifies, Judging by the TOS everyone's broken it at some stage even if its unintentional.
Do we really need moderators anyway? What ever happened to free speech? No that comes at a cost too, what do you expect when grees involved.
If your easily insulted or offended then perhaps you should go elsewhere, this is war, this is modern war harden up soldiers!!!

ToS are changed every time they get outsmarted. So they get changed a lot

786TRYX
11-21-2014, 12:30 AM
Let's call it a FAIL

Agent Orange
11-21-2014, 05:20 AM
Hmmm wonder if the guys who got shafted last month want to do it again. It is a sneaky move on gree's part. Get players to offer themselves as sacraficial lambs and get them to take all the heat from the current round of screw ups. Bravo!

Adm.
11-21-2014, 05:27 AM
Hmmm wonder if the guys who got shafted last month want to do it again. It is a sneaky move on gree's part. Get players to offer themselves as sacraficial lambs and get them to take all the heat from the current round of screw ups. Bravo!

The only reason they took heat is because they felt the need to unnecessarily interject themselves right into the middle of everything. If they had done nothing but make sure things weren't getting out of hand they would have been just fine.

DEWIN NUTTIN
11-21-2014, 06:23 AM
The only reason they took heat is because they felt the need to unnecessarily interject themselves right into the middle of everything. If they had done nothing but make sure things weren't getting out of hand they would have been just fine.

One of them repeatedly threatened to tattle to his Gree masters about silly things.
I'm told by three different sources the busiest HALL MONITOR demanded posters pay him tribute (in Google or iTunes cards) to NOT report them to his Gree masters!

Vile Lynn
11-21-2014, 07:26 AM
Well I suppose we do need mods for that at least lol.

See that little triangle in the bottom corner of the post?

Use that to report spam or whatever else. The mods can deal with it.

Adm.
11-21-2014, 07:30 AM
I don't dare mention what happened the last time I pushed that little button.

DEWIN NUTTIN
11-21-2014, 07:57 AM
I don't dare mention what happened the last time I pushed that little button.

The button is there, but I advise not using it.
I used it once, never again.

bam bam.
11-21-2014, 08:10 AM
The button is there, but I advise not using it.
I used it once, never again.

Nothing worse than the usual we have to deal with

Reversal
11-21-2014, 10:42 AM
Thank you for the report, it has been dealt with.

_Mas_
11-21-2014, 10:50 AM
Went ahead and submitted my application.. Hope I get picked lol. :D

Clementine
11-21-2014, 02:23 PM
One of them repeatedly threatened to tattle to his Gree masters about silly things.
I'm told by three different sources the busiest HALL MONITOR demanded posters pay him tribute (in Google or iTunes cards) to NOT report them to his Gree masters!

We do not tolerate our Moderators taking bribes like this, so if you or anyone else sees this happening, please message me personally (and include proof/screenshots) and I can look into this and take action.