PDA

View Full Version : Really? What are these stats doing for us?

Baltimore Bully
11-20-2014, 04:09 PM
http://i1330.photobucket.com/albums/w571/fred_longer0/imagejpg1_zps2480e39c.jpg (http://s1330.photobucket.com/user/fred_longer0/media/imagejpg1_zps2480e39c.jpg.html)

What are these crappy stats items doing for anybody?^^^
Then you look at games like modern war and kingdom age... Giving you a better item every time you upgrade the building to a new level. For example:

http://i1330.photobucket.com/albums/w571/fred_longer0/imagejpg1_zps5fc5206d.jpg (http://s1330.photobucket.com/user/fred_longer0/media/imagejpg1_zps5fc5206d.jpg.html)

http://i1330.photobucket.com/albums/w571/fred_longer0/imagejpg2_zps3e2812e5.jpg (http://s1330.photobucket.com/user/fred_longer0/media/imagejpg2_zps3e2812e5.jpg.html)

See what I mean? You get a beast item at level 10 and beast items in between levels to. Also not those boring attack and defense mods every cycle. What are you all's thoughts on this matter?

Nighteg
11-20-2014, 04:14 PM
What's casualty rate?

umatic
11-20-2014, 04:21 PM
http://i1330.photobucket.com/albums/w571/fred_longer0/imagejpg1_zps2480e39c.jpg (http://s1330.photobucket.com/user/fred_longer0/media/imagejpg1_zps2480e39c.jpg.html)

Then you look at games like modern war and kingdom age... Giving you a better item every time you upgrade the building to a new level. For example:

http://i1330.photobucket.com/albums/w571/fred_longer0/imagejpg1_zps5fc5206d.jpg (http://s1330.photobucket.com/user/fred_longer0/media/imagejpg1_zps5fc5206d.jpg.html)

http://i1330.photobucket.com/albums/w571/fred_longer0/imagejpg2_zps3e2812e5.jpg (http://s1330.photobucket.com/user/fred_longer0/media/imagejpg2_zps3e2812e5.jpg.html)

See what I mean? You get a beast item at level 10 and beast items in between levels to. Also not those boring attack and defense mods every cycle. What are you all's thoughts on this matter?

This is what we need! It would be great to get a nice item/ mod for hitting level 10. I get to level 10 after the events end. If we had a good reason to finish within the event timeframe I would have no problem using gold to finish.

Baltimore Bully
11-20-2014, 05:10 PM
What's casualty rate?

On modern war when buying units/ store items. Such as infantry, ground, air, sea) it states casualty rate:very low, low, medium, high. High = Greater chance of being killed and Very Low = Slim chance of being killed. They can be killed by fighting or raiding.

Baltimore Bully
11-20-2014, 05:11 PM
This is what we need! It would be great to get a nice item/ mod for hitting level 10. I get to level 10 after the events end. If we had a good reason to finish within the event timeframe I would have no problem using gold to finish.

Yeah that's what I'm saying!

Bubs
11-20-2014, 05:16 PM
On modern war when buying units/ store items. Such as infantry, ground, air, sea) it states casualty rate:very low, low, medium, high. High = Greater chance of being killed and Very Low = Slim chance of being killed. They can be killed by fighting or raiding.

Umm..a 4% casualty rate reduction for completing the lvl10 waterfront warehouse (10 billion cost for last level with no upgrade bonus btw) actually sucks just as much if not more...

Weasel
11-20-2014, 05:18 PM
MW and KA are obviously different from CC, and if I wanted to play them that's what I'd do. I like that CC does its own thing. I hear the stat inflation in MW and KA is pretty ridiculous, and thankfully it's not quite at that level in CC yet.

What I would like to see, however, are prizes with raw stats that are stronger than anything I can buy for RP or game cash in the equipment store. As for modifiers, I think I am past caring what they are. Attack and defence mods are not very intersting because I always have a target no matter what I'm doing. They are, however, the only mods that can be tossed out like free candy without having much impact on anything.

I think the only fair way to make the LTB prize modifiers anything else would be to go back to the old format, which would make the final prize and modifier harder to obtain for most people. No mods for levels 1-9, prize stats incrase at each level, and the "grand prize" item for completing the goal(s) awarded only upon completion of the level 10 upgrade.

What I hope to not see in CC for a really long time are items like those from the above MW and KA screenshots awarded at every upgrade level. Sure, they're nice items, but we don't need that kind of stat inflation.

Baltimore Bully
11-20-2014, 05:22 PM
Umm..a 4% casualty rate reduction for completing the lvl10 waterfront warehouse (10 billion cost for last level with no upgrade bonus btw) actually sucks just as much if not more...

Ok... I have -94% casualty rate reduction. So it will benefit me great. But what does that anything to do with anything with the crappy items we get form CC for each building?

Baltimore Bully
11-20-2014, 05:30 PM
MW and KA are obviously different from CC, and if I wanted to play them that's what I'd do. I like that CC does its own thing. I hear the stat inflation in MW and KA is pretty ridiculous, and thankfully it's not quite at that level in CC yet.

What I would like to see, however, are prizes with raw stats that are stronger than anything I can buy for RP or game cash in the equipment store. As for modifiers, I think I am past caring what they are. Attack and defence mods are not very intersting because I always have a target no matter what I'm doing. They are, however, the only mods that can be tossed out like free candy without having much impact on anything.

I think the only fair way to make the LTB prize modifiers anything else would be to go back to the old format, which would make the final prize and modifier harder to obtain for most people. No mods for levels 1-9, prize stats incrase at each level, and the "grand prize" item for completing the goal(s) awarded only upon completion of the level 10 upgrade.

What I hope to not see in CC for a really long time are items like those from the above MW and KA screenshots awarded at every upgrade level. Sure, they're nice items, but we don't need that kind of stat inflation.

I don't care about modded items either. I'll take a raw stat item over a mod any day especially a attack or defense item but I wanna benefit over other players with my IPH. I'm just saying those raw stats form the buildings aren't doing anything from my stats which sucks.

Bubs
11-20-2014, 05:36 PM

Actually in MW only the final unit for completing lvl 10 has a mod, 1-9 are just basic units, but you are definitely correct about the ridiculous stat inflation otherwise...

Weasel
11-20-2014, 05:55 PM
I don't care about modded items either. I'll take a raw stat item over a mod any day especially a attack or defense item but I wanna benefit over other players with my IPH. I'm just saying those raw stats form the buildings aren't doing anything from my stats which sucks.

Did you accelerate your growth with gold? If the answer is yes, you've made your bed. Increasing the stats on LTB items will just allow your rivals to catch up that much quicker, devaluing every gold bar you've spent faster than the current rate of inflation already does.

Actually in MW only the final unit for completing lvl 10 has a mod, 1-9 are just basic units, but you are definitely correct about the ridiculous stat inflation otherwise...

Returning to normal/basic units for levels 1 through 9 and a grand prize at 10 would be perfectly fine with me. If they want to have the same item at every level I guess that's fine too, but I won't ever really understand it. They would never award the same prize at every level of an LTQ/SLTQ, and the cost of the tenth item is more than the total cost of the first several items. It's almost as if it's intentionally illogical. Or designed by a monkey, either way.

1Shot
11-20-2014, 06:20 PM
In the developers AMA, they said we were gonna get some better mods... So just be patient!

Baltimore Bully
11-20-2014, 06:34 PM
Did you accelerate your growth with gold? If the answer is yes, you've made your bed. Increasing the stats on LTB items will just allow your rivals to catch up that much quicker, devaluing every gold bar you've spent faster than the current rate of inflation already does.

Nope. I'm a free player and always will be. Just built my game on great strategy. You don't have to spend a cent to be something in these games.

Weasel
11-20-2014, 07:31 PM
Nope. I'm a free player and always will be. Just built my game on great strategy. You don't have to spend a cent to be something in these games.

I agree with your statement about spending not being necessary, but at least one of your other statements are false. If the raw stats on the LTB prizes do nothing for your stats, you either are not or have not always been a free player. If you are and always have been a free player, the raw stats on LTB prizes do still add to your stats.

Now, I'm not calling you a liar, but the claim that you're a free player who can't grow your raw stats with LTB prizes does not hold water. Gree has not made it possible to obtain, for free, 500 items of each category with stats that are greater than even the store equipment let alone the LTB prizes.

Exaggerate less or don't resort to hyperbole and you will at least sound more credible.

Baltimore Bully
11-20-2014, 07:44 PM
I agree with your statement about spending not being necessary, but at least one of your other statements are false. If the raw stats on the LTB prizes do nothing for your stats, you either are not or have not always been a free player. If you are and always have been a free player, the raw stats on LTB prizes do still add to your stats.

Now, I'm not calling you a liar, but the claim that you're a free player who can't grow your raw stats with LTB prizes does not hold water. Gree has not made it possible to obtain, for free, 500 items of each category with stats that are greater than even the store equipment let alone the LTB prizes.

Exaggerate less or don't resort to hyperbole and you will at least sound more credible.

I know a lot of free players that get no gain from a 24K item. It's not hard to achieve big stats without paying real money. Just by being active and playing smart.

TMI
11-20-2014, 07:57 PM
I know a lot of free players that get no gain from a 24K item. It's not hard to achieve big stats without paying real money. Just by being active and playing smart.

WHAT?! No way a free player won't get stats gain from a 24k item. I'm not sure if that's a typo, maybe you meant 2.4k item. That's more believable.

My lowest items are around 5k, and I'm a gold user. I suspect those "free" players are pulling your leg.

It's impossible for a free player not to get a stats gain from a 24k item. There, I said it.

Edit: Even with the crates, only the rares are above 24k. Uncommon and common are way under 24k items.

Weasel
11-20-2014, 08:14 PM

Your credibility just hit the basement.

There is only one way to reach stats such that 24k items have zero effect at this point in time, and that's to spend gold. If you had 500+ items in each category with 24k stats, your raw stats would be 60m. Gree simply has not yet made it possible to reach that strength without gold/for free in this game. They literally have not released 500+ items of each category, that could all be obtained for free, all with stats at or above 24k.

Are you finished exaggerating? Or are you filled with so much shame, guilt, and regret about your gold spending that you have to lie to everyone, yourself included, to feel better about it?

Baltimore Bully
11-20-2014, 08:17 PM
WHAT?! No way a free player won't get stats gain from a 24k item. I'm not sure if that's a typo, maybe you meant 2.4k item. That's more believable.

My lowest items are around 5k, and I'm a gold user. I suspect those "free" players are pulling your leg.

It's impossible for a free player not to get a stats gain from a 24k item. There, I said it.

Edit: Even with the crates, only the rares are above 24k. Uncommon and common are way under 24k items.

I'm in a top 20 syndicate and we finish everything. I get no gain from 24K item. I'm a free but a active as hell player. So how are you gonna tell me?

Baltimore Bully
11-20-2014, 08:22 PM
Your credibility just hit the basement.

There is only one way to reach stats such that 24k items have zero effect at this point in time, and that's to spend gold. If you had 500+ items in each category with 24k stats, your raw stats would be 60m. Gree simply has not yet made it possible to reach that strength without gold/for free in this game. They literally have not released 500+ items of each category, that could all be obtained for free, all with stats at or above 24k.

Are you finished exaggerating? Or are you filled with so much shame, guilt, and regret about your gold spending that you have to lie to everyone, yourself included, to feel better about it?
You are trippin'! I don't have to lie about nothing. I know for a fact that a 24K item doesn't do anything for me. You stats must blow or something.

umatic
11-20-2014, 08:36 PM
I'm just over 300m atattack a 24 k item doesn't do much, I barley notice. This thread is getting off track. I don't see why it wouldn't be good to reward people that get to high levels on ltbs or all the way to 10, what's bad about that. Having the same mod and prize for each level is redundant and boring. Give us a goal. I knew people would come to this thread to say let's not do that because xyz.. thinking it's great the way it is yeah yeah. It should change

TMI
11-20-2014, 08:38 PM
I'm in a top 20 syndicate and we finish everything. I get no gain from 24K item. I'm a free but a active as hell player. So how are you gonna tell me?

How am I going to tell you?? I'm not even sure what that means.

I'm in a top 2 syndicate and we also finish everything.

I get a gain from a 24k item. My lowest items are around 5k (maybe 6k now? idk, I checked about a month ago. And only my guns. I guess I'm assuming it's the same for my other types of weapons, so I guess I could be wrong by 1k max?)

As a free player, I will assume that when you say we finish everything, you meant the syndicate goals, and not LTQs.

My raw attack is around 68 millish, and that's with my lowest items being around 5k. Probably cuz I have lots of items that are in the 100s of k, idk.

I think you should ss your profile just before the LTB is up, then when you get that 24k item then exit the game then open it again, after getting that 24k item. Sometimes GREE lags in the stats bump if you're still in the game when you get that item.
Try it, I'll bet you'll see a bump in stats. :)

Edit: I would agree that a 24k item doesn't do much when stats are in the millions and billions now. But I'm still ok with the prize I guess, considering it's free. At least it's something. And not a lot of work really, just upgrade, set timer, then upgrade again. Takes literally seconds of my time, so... meh.

umatic
11-20-2014, 09:00 PM
So the bottom line is you can't finish up to level 10 in the amount of time given for the events, agreed? So gree should at least give a reason to pull gold out and finish during the event. Every other event has a reason to complete, if you start, so why not this one? A 24 k item and 1% mod isn't going to make me break out between 5 and 700 gold at the very end.

I'm glad they have ltbs going I like the even.. this is a way to improve it and this post has a valid point and solid request.

For the people that don't like the request I'll say the same thing you post in threads like this.. don't like it don't participate in the ltb. And if you think a 24 k item is great and thats all you want.. cool if gree listens to this legit request and changes the ltb then you can simply upgrade to level 1, get your 24k item, love your small Stat bump and stop leveling. Now we would all be happy

Baltimore Bully
11-20-2014, 09:00 PM
How am I going to tell you?? I'm not even sure what that means.

I'm in a top 2 syndicate and we also finish everything.

I get a gain from a 24k item. My lowest items are around 5k (maybe 6k now? idk, I checked about a month ago. And only my guns. I guess I'm assuming it's the same for my other types of weapons, so I guess I could be wrong by 1k max?)

As a free player, I will assume that when you say we finish everything, you meant the syndicate goals, and not LTQs.

My raw attack is around 68 millish, and that's with my lowest items being around 5k. Probably cuz I have lots of items that are in the 100s of k, idk.

I think you should ss your profile just before the LTB is up, then when you get that 24k item then exit the game then open it again, after getting that 24k item. Sometimes GREE lags in the stats bump if you're still in the game when you get that item.
Try it, I'll bet you'll see a bump in stats. :)

Edit: I would agree that a 24k item doesn't do much when stats are in the millions and billions now. But I'm still ok with the prize I guess, considering it's free. At least it's something. And not a lot of work really, just upgrade, set timer, then upgrade again. Takes literally seconds of my time, so... meh.

I'm just saying I want something better then the same item every time you upgrade the building. Make it worth something better to get your building to level 10. I just think it would be more fun that way. Yeah I've checked if it changes my stats only it's by a tiny tiny bit. Not nothing to be happy about or anything.

Baltimore Bully
11-20-2014, 09:02 PM
So the bottom line is you can't finish up to level 10 in the amount of time given for the events, agreed? So gree should at least give a reason to pull gold out and finish during the event. Every other event has a reason to complete, if you start, so why not this one? A 24 k item and 1% mod isn't going to make me break out between 5 and 700 gold at the very end.

I'm glad they have ltbs going I like the even.. this is a way to improve it and this post has a valid point and solid request.

For the people that don't like the request I'll say the same thing you post in threads like this.. don't like it don't participate in the ltb. And if you think a 24 k item is great and thats all you want.. cool if gree listens to this legit request and changes the ltb then you can simply upgrade to level 1, get your 24k item, love your small Stat bump and stop leveling. Now we would all be happy
See this guy gets the point!

Weasel
11-20-2014, 09:09 PM
If you are a free player and in a top 20 syndicate, that makes you a freeloader. It does not, however, magically create an alternate timeline in which 500+ of each item type, all with stats equal to or greater than 24k, have been obtainable solely through ”activity and smart play”/without gold use.

The only situation in which you could have obtained such an inventory is if you received literally hundreds of gifts from fellow syndicate members via the gold/item bundles. If this is the case, 1) this is entirely freeloading and has nothing at all to do with activity level or smart play, and 2), you are in a situation that affects so few people that it is of no concern to Gree. You've reached the point where you either spend gold to increase your stats, or spend nothing and cry about it.

See this guy gets the point!

That guy is actually starting to sound almost as ridiculous as you.

TMI
11-20-2014, 09:12 PM
If you sell your LTB after the event, do you still keep the stacked mod? (A bit off topic, I know)

umatic
11-20-2014, 09:37 PM
Weasel? Yeah I agree you are. I put you on the list that you don't want better goals for the ltb, very good. Now go sit down

Weasel
11-20-2014, 09:59 PM
Weasel? Yeah I agree you are. I put you on the list that you don't want better goals for the ltb, very good. Now go sit down

Better goals for LTBs? They're pretty much limited to build and upgrade within a time limit.

If you meant better prizes, I will take anything Gree gives us. There's no reason to inflate the stats just because a handful of people do not receive any raw stats gain from the current items. Do you see anyone from TAW complaining about the LTB items? No. That's because they aren't so ignorant they can't realize they long ago reached the point where any stats increase costs gold. Spending enough gold or mooching from others enough will put anyone into a situation where continued growth requires gold.

Baltimore Bully
11-20-2014, 10:07 PM
If you sell your LTB after the event, do you still keep the stacked mod? (A bit off topic, I know)

Yeah, I'm pretty sure you will.

Baltimore Bully
11-20-2014, 10:11 PM

Lmao! Weasel must get off by getting people sidetracked on the forums. Don't pay him anymore attention!

-Batman-
11-21-2014, 12:49 AM

Yes you do, just checked sold my haunted Churches after the event and still have the items.
I be sell these off to with a 6hr collection

headfaction
11-21-2014, 01:27 AM
Better goals for LTBs? They're pretty much limited to build and upgrade within a time limit.

If you meant better prizes, I will take anything Gree gives us. There's no reason to inflate the stats just because a handful of people do not receive any raw stats gain from the current items. Do you see anyone from TAW complaining about the LTB items? No. That's because they aren't so ignorant they can't realize they long ago reached the point where any stats increase costs gold. Spending enough gold or mooching from others enough will put anyone into a situation where continued growth requires gold.

Weasel, you're taking this thread in another direction. You have no real good input, why don't you go flame someone else's thread?

headfaction
11-21-2014, 01:34 AM

You have a great point here. I'm in a top 10, these stats aren't doing much for benefiting my growth as a player. like I would like. I agree as you upgrade your building you should be able to get a more superior item each time the level of the building is raised.

FlyMeMoon
11-21-2014, 02:19 AM
I bet the 'commercial' viewpoint here is that it takes time to design a separate weapon for each upgrade which is what is needed if we want a more powerful one per upgrade. This is what used to happen. I dont know if this will work but perhaps 6 x this unique weapon is on average more powerful than 2 x weapon e.g. average for 6 x weapon is 50k att while while 2 x weapon is 24k att.

The other consideration is we have to ensure the right stats are being applied so it could get messy from Gree's pov. Alternatively why cant they use existing weapons handed out in previous events.

Nighteg
11-21-2014, 02:24 AM
I propose first 5 upgrades to come without any reward (or with the current almost useless 20k items, without mod), while the latter 5 upgrades come with a better reward (40k items+mod for example).
We also need to go back to getting the prize upon pressing the upgrade and not upon finishing it (something they've changed mid event [Christmas LTB, no less]).

Nighteg
11-21-2014, 02:26 AM
In the developers AMA, they said we were gonna get some better mods... So just be patient!

They said they are going to give an IP mod at the NEXT BATTLE, which was a week ago. So that was a blatant lie, nothing more.

t12pm
11-21-2014, 03:28 AM
Didn't the ltb's start out like that, a better reward each time then the biggest item at ten with a mod. Pretty sure it did and it was a lot better that way

Nighteg
11-21-2014, 03:32 AM
Didn't the ltb's start out like that, a better reward each time then the biggest item at ten with a mod. Pretty sure it did and it was a lot better that way

First LTBs had an increasing reward system, but i'm 99% sure there were never any mods for the last item. Just nice raw.

umatic
11-21-2014, 06:23 AM
I bet the 'commercial' viewpoint here is that it takes time to design a separate weapon for each upgrade which is what is needed if we want a more powerful one per upgrade. This is what used to happen. I dont know if this will work but perhaps 6 x this unique weapon is on average more powerful than 2 x weapon e.g. average for 6 x weapon is 50k att while while 2 x weapon is 24k att.

The other consideration is we have to ensure the right stats are being applied so it could get messy from Gree's pov. Alternatively why cant they use existing weapons handed out in previous events.

I agree there are options to making it work.

Weasel
11-21-2014, 06:47 AM
First LTBs had an increasing reward system, but i'm 99% sure there were never any mods for the last item. Just nice raw.

The level 10 prize for the No Interest Savings was an 8k explosive with no mod. Just am example of the way things used to be.

This thread is full of begging for accelerated stat inflation. This coming at a time when Gree is clearly trying to take control of the stat inflation situation.

Take what Gree gives you and zip it. Anyone in a top 20-30 syndicate has no business complaining that LTB prizes don't affect their stats anymore. You put yourself in that situation with your gold. If you don't like the prizes, do what one of the dummies in this thread suggested and skip the event. Oh wait, you still get to build your income and you still get a modifier at each level upgraded during the event. Can't have cake and eat it too.

umatic
11-21-2014, 06:56 AM
First let me start by saying I offer no value to this or any thead and I'm an idiot. the level 10 prize for the No Interest Savings was an 8k explosive with no mod. Just am example of the way things used to be.

This thread is full of begging for accelerated stat inflation. This coming at a time when Gree is clearly trying to take control of the stat inflation situation.

Take what Gree gives you and zip it. Anyone in a top 20-30 syndicate has no business complaining that LTB prizes don't affect their stats anymore. You put yourself in that situation with your gold. If you don't like the prizes, do what one of the dummies in this thread suggested and skip the event. Oh wait, you still get to build your income and you still get a modifier at each level upgraded during the event. Can't have cake and eat it too.

I thought I told you go sit down.

Nighteg
11-21-2014, 07:08 AM
The level 10 prize for the No Interest Savings was an 8k explosive with no mod. Just am example of the way things used to be.

Wrong. This thread wants anything other than the usual atk/def mods, that won't affect stat inflation in any way. With a few examples from KA and MW.

TheJess
11-21-2014, 07:31 AM
Weasel, you're taking this thread in another direction. You have no real good input, why don't you go flame someone else's thread?

Don't feed the troll. But it doesn't matter anyway bc there is no input on this forum any longer that Gree cares about.

Baltimore Bully
11-21-2014, 08:34 AM
Wrong. This thread wants anything other than the usual atk/def mods, that won't affect stat inflation in any way. With a few examples from KA and MW.

^^^ That's exactly right man.

Baltimore Bully
11-21-2014, 08:36 AM
Don't feed the troll. But it doesn't matter anyway bc there is no input on this forum any longer that Gree cares about.

Well said!!

headfaction
11-21-2014, 08:51 AM

Yes thank you! Please don't feed him anymore. I don't know why people like him have to troll on this gree site...

Weasel
11-21-2014, 09:34 AM

OP mentioned the mods as an afterthought. Main topic, as stated in thread title, was about items having "crappy stats". It wasn't until the second last sentence in the OP that the "boring mods" were mentioned.

If this thread was supposed to be only about the mods, OP should have posted about that. Doesn't matter though, his statements have shown nothing he says can be taken seriously.

Morgz
11-21-2014, 10:54 AM
Agree 100% that I would LOVE to see some rewards like increase in bldg upgrade time, regen health more quickly, or how about the ability to re-designate some skill points? They could be much more creative.

umatic
11-21-2014, 12:23 PM
Yes thank you! Please don't feed him anymore. I don't know why people like him have to troll on this gree site...

Agreed.

It was be awesome to see some changes with the ltbs.

cc thunder
11-21-2014, 04:14 PM
I'm just saying I want something better then the same item every time you upgrade the building. Make it worth something better to get your building to level 10. I just think it would be more fun that way. Yeah I've checked if it changes my stats only it's by a tiny tiny bit. Not nothing to be happy about or anything.
,why could it possibly matter to you? If you are a gold free player it is impossible to complete LTB to the point of level 10 before the timer runs out without gold. So you would just be screwing yourself out of any mod possible instead of getting 9 out of 10 you would have nothing out of 10 as far as mods go

Weasel
11-21-2014, 04:18 PM
,why could it possibly matter to you? If you are a gold free player it is impossible to complete LTB to the point of level 10 before the timer runs out without gold. So you would just be screwing yourself out of any mod possible instead of getting 9 out of 10 you would have nothing out of 10 as far as mods go

Good catch. That guy is definitely not a free player. Doesn't even know how to pretend to be one.

lordsagacity
11-21-2014, 05:47 PM

I used to be a moderate gold player but has been gold free and syndicate free for one year. No difficulty in completing LTB :)

umatic
11-21-2014, 08:38 PM
Good catch. That guy is definitely not a free player. Doesn't even know how to pretend to be one.

The point of this thread is the ltb. Your trying so hard to shift focus. Do you know your a troll? I assume you do.. You've got to work on your trolling skills a little more to be good your getting there.

Baltimore Bully
11-21-2014, 10:52 PM

Why are you so worried about me? Lol. This is about the LTBs not me.

HavingFun
11-21-2014, 11:15 PM
The vast majority of free players can't take a LTB to level 10, so what's your point? Secondly, this is a CC forum and if you want to discuss causality rates go back to the MW forum. Lastly, you are implying that you are something in this game. So come on, what's your secret? What are you exactly?

HavingFun
11-21-2014, 11:17 PM
The point of this thread is the ltb. Your trying so hard to shift focus. Do you know your a troll? I assume you do.. You've got to work on your trolling skills a little more to be good your getting there.

You're= you are
Your= used to show possession

Evan1000
11-22-2014, 05:29 AM

True, but you forgot help from players that do

But I'm pretty sure a 20k stat item, though not having a big impact on your stats.. still counts for them. I probably use 4/5k items on my stats

Evan1000
11-22-2014, 05:52 AM
If you are a free player and in a top 20 syndicate, that makes you a freeloader.

Doesn't make you a freeloader, just makes you work harder. Sure, I can agree when I was a wall hitter I wasn't contributing much and they were sacrificing a lot to let me do that.. so in a way I was sort of a freeloader.. Didn't make me any less grateful.. but otherwise never missed a min and once I had the stats to do so never just hit a war min but went above.

And yes, it's impossible to not use gold in a top syn without being a free loader but I used plenty of free gold through countless offers to make sure that I wasn't

ghetto69143
11-22-2014, 05:58 AM

Yes you will keep the Item and the mod

Yeah, I'm pretty sure you will.
this is to validate without the assumption

ghetto69143
11-22-2014, 06:02 AM
Doesn't make you a freeloader, just makes you work harder. Sure, I can agree when I was a wall hitter I wasn't contributing much and they were sacrificing a lot to let me do that.. so in a way I was sort of a freeloader.. Didn't make me any less grateful.. but otherwise never missed a min and once I had the stats to do so never just hit a war min but went above.

And yes, it's impossible to not use gold in a top syn without being a free loader but I used plenty of free gold through countless offers to make sure that I wasn't

+1
I have to give you credit you there. I earn the gold also but I contribute as much as possible by not spending cash for something I can get for free. I am pretty sure when you were a wall hitter, your syn wanted you to do just that and that does NOT make you a free loader.

Baltimore Bully
11-22-2014, 07:46 AM
The vast majority of free players can't take a LTB to level 10, so what's your point? Secondly, this is a CC forum and if you want to discuss causality rates go back to the MW forum. Lastly, you are implying that you are something in this game. So come on, what's your secret? What are you exactly?

I can... So your statement is invalid. Once again this thread isn't about ME! Lol. Reading your message I can see you need to go back and read it again...

Baltimore Bully
11-22-2014, 07:57 AM

All true man. I'm no freeloader. I always hit the min and sometimes more. Just because they can't do it then they refuse to believe it can happen but I make it happen every event.

Nighteg
11-22-2014, 08:21 AM
There is a selected group of people who were lucky enough to get the -30% upgrade time from the crate event 2 years ago. They are the only ones who can get the LTBs to 10 time-wise.

Joe_V
11-22-2014, 08:55 AM

Yes you do. :-):-)

1Shot
11-22-2014, 04:16 PM

I 100% agree with this. You can easily make your stats grow with spending 0 gold. Just be part of a decent syn and be active in all the events. You'd be surprised...

I have no first hand experience with this, but know people who have.

Baltimore Bully
11-22-2014, 04:59 PM
I 100% agree with this. You can easily make your stats grow with spending 0 gold. Just be part of a decent syn and be active in all the events. You'd be surprised...

I have no first hand experience with this, but know people who have.

Yeah exactly man. I do it every event. I just don't know why it's so hard for some to believe that. Don't slack and make the minimum your syndicate requires. Then they have no choice but to keep you, Especially over a player that does nothing for them.

jbplaya101
11-22-2014, 05:32 PM
It says I have-19% bank reduce and my bank still says I have 10% deposit fee. What's up with that? Also how do I make a new thread?

TMI
11-22-2014, 06:51 PM
It says I have-19% bank reduce and my bank still says I have 10% deposit fee. What's up with that? Also how do I make a new thread?

idk about the bank thing. to make a new thread, i think you need at least 10 posts.

bravo 6 vk
11-22-2014, 09:46 PM
You can easily make your stats grow with spending 0 gold.
Exactly ;)

Evan1000
11-22-2014, 10:45 PM

Think of it like after each mod you get your bank fee becomes a whole new bank fee.. so with the first mod your original bank fee that was 10% now becomes 9%, so 10 was taken off of the 10% fee.. the second mod you get takes 10% off of the new bank fee, which is 9%.. so it now becomes 8.1%, and so on.

I have 8 of these and my bank deposit reduction is -52%, it's annoying lol but they do add up in the end in a way

krimesity
11-22-2014, 10:53 PM

ask dikstik or whatever his name is I think he's the owner of this website.

fan139
11-23-2014, 09:39 AM

it will always say 10% cos thats how its coded, it would cost gree too much to have it different for every player now instead of losing $100 for every $1000 you should only loose $81 with rounding.

These will all add up in the end, but untill it hits like 90% i say scrap banking you loose lesss from a few fights than you deposit unless your a prime target in war, then bank it all!!!

Dipstik
11-23-2014, 10:22 AM
ask dikstik or whatever his name is I think he's the owner of this website.

That you, angry Scotsman?

krimesity
11-23-2014, 04:52 PM
That you, angry Scotsman?

wot m8????

JaiZo
11-23-2014, 04:56 PM
I never spent a dime on this game nor MW and I continue to grow in stats and IPH with my, also paid gold-less, Syn and Faction.

Someone also brought up a good point about the video offers. If you can save up enough gold over time from the video offers you'll have enough gold to give extra support to your group.
This method can be juggled between members of the group, allowing most members to skip all gold use during an event cycle to save up the gold and having the rest use the gold they saved up from the previous event cycle while the others were using gold.
I hope that last sentence wasn't too confusing.

Anyway, I should say(to stay at least somewhat on-topic), video offer gold can help you get your building to level 10 in time (IPH permitting).
I can confirm this myself seeing as how I've gotten plenty of buildings to 10 on time and haven't actually paid for gold.

About the 1% modifier per upgrade, I personally find that's a better reward than getting 9 non-modifying items and then then 1 modifier. This format gives new or low IPH players a chance to at least get something decent, rather than giving them no chance to get it at all.

Not having stat inflation as severe as MW in CC is a good thing. I say keep the modifiers and item rewards relatively small. It will let the game keep going for a longer period of time without it creeping up on its inevitable endgame.

Thatkidyouknow
11-23-2014, 05:18 PM
I never spent a dime on this game nor MW and I continue to grow in stats and IPH with my, also paid gold-less, Syn and Faction.

Someone also brought up a good point about the video offers. If you can save up enough gold over time from the video offers you'll have enough gold to give extra support to your group.
This method can be juggled between members of the group, allowing most members to skip all gold use during an event cycle to save up the gold and having the rest use the gold they saved up from the previous event cycle while the others were using gold.

Anyway, I should say(to stay at least somewhat on-topic), video offer gold can help you get your building to level 10 in time (IPH permitting).
I can confirm this myself seeing as how I've gotten plenty of buildings to 10 on time and haven't actually paid for gold.

About the 1% modifier per upgrade, I personally find that's a better reward than getting 9 non-modifying items and then then 1 modifier. This format gives new or low IPH players a chance to at least get something decent, rather than giving them no chance to get it at all.

Not having stat inflation as severe as MW in CC is a good thing. I say keep the modifiers and item rewards relatively small. It will let the game keep going for a longer period of time without it creeping up on its inevitable endgame.

Stay inflation is making its way in CC. It won't be long before 500m+ is commonplace for top 250 teams, especially with the mods we are getting.

krimesity
11-23-2014, 05:24 PM
Stay inflation is making its way in CC. It won't be long before 500m+ is commonplace for top 250 teams, especially with the mods we are getting.

I'm waiting for the first 1 mil A/D weapon.

Evan1000
11-23-2014, 05:50 PM

I did that once, saved up 500 gold from video offers alone.. blew it all in the first 11 hour war when I was in my relatively new T150 syn with 15 players.. now I no longer get videos since I got my new phone. Saving is very effective though, I actually scra.ped up near 800/900 gold from just tapjoy offers (one being 450 itself) to hold my mins in a T20.. but since I'm no longer there I can now save the 500 I have left in case I need it in the future :D

Evan1000
11-23-2014, 05:53 PM
I'm waiting for the first 1 mil A/D weapon.

Lmao so was I, when I saw the T1 prize last war with 600k stats I thought it'd be soon but GREE was smart and lowered all the stat items for the SA prizes

headfaction
11-24-2014, 12:09 AM
Lmao so was I, when I saw the T1 prize last war with 600k stats I thought it'd be soon but GREE was smart and lowered all the stat items for the SA prizes

I can't believe you put gree and smart in the same sentence. ;)

Evan1000
11-24-2014, 03:41 AM
I can't believe you put gree and smart in the same sentence. ;)

Me either :O

Nighteg
11-24-2014, 05:42 AM

So? These doomsday prophecies always amused me. 3 years ago everyone had 50 attack, and someone warned about the day where everyone will have (heaven forbid) 50k atk! Then everyone had 50k and we were warned about 5m, 50m etc.
Nothing wrong with inflation, as long as it's relatively steady (and it is).
Trying to artificially slow it down is something gree already tried and failed in the past. It's not like there's an upper limit.

headfaction
11-24-2014, 01:17 PM
So? These doomsday prophecies always amused me. 3 years ago everyone had 50 attack, and someone warned about the day where everyone will have (heaven forbid) 50k atk! Then everyone had 50k and we were warned about 5m, 50m etc.
Trying to artificially slow it down is something gree already tried and failed in the past. It's not like there's an upper limit.

Yup I agree! Isn't nothing wrong with inflation... If you can get up with your stats.

JaiZo
11-24-2014, 09:26 PM

Where do you think these games will be in 3 more years? I want your opinion. With inflation in mind. CC that is, and (if you wish) MW. What will the average statistics be for a member of a top 1,000 group and where will the new players start?
(All of this assuming the inflation keeps going on the way it does.)

Weasel
11-24-2014, 09:35 PM
Where do you think these games will be in 3 more years? I want your opinion. With inflation in mind. CC that is, and (if you wish) MW. What will the average statistics be for a member of a top 1,000 group and where will the new players start?
(All of this assuming the inflation keeps going on the way it does.)

If Gree is still around, and they probably will be, these games will probably be doing about the same as ever. Whatever the average stats of the top 1,000 syndicates, new players will catch up to be competitive just as easily as they currently do.

The real issue with stat inflation is how quickly past gold spend becomes devalued. Three years ago it cost hundreds or thousands of real dollars to obtain stats in the neighborhood of 300k. These days stats like that are available from just one item. If inflation happens too quickly nobody will bother using gold because anything spent today is worth nothing tomorrow. If inflation occurs too slowly people reach a point where they feel like they've hit a ceiling and get bored.

On topic, if the stats on LTB items don't make it into your mafia, time to get out your wallet. Once it's out though, you can never put it away or you'll again be upset you can't "make any progress" for free.