PDA

View Full Version : Can we have this...

headfaction
11-20-2014, 03:44 PM
Can we please have more then 2 buildings dropped every cycle? It's boring having 11 days left after getting both buildings to level 10. What are you alls thoughts on this?

2000y2k
11-20-2014, 04:11 PM
How about a non cash building. Some type of boost. Maybe a new type. Unfortunately there are much bigger issues with the game however I would think this would be fairly easy to add to the game.

360 Joules
11-20-2014, 04:15 PM
Can we please have more then 2 buildings dropped every cycle? It's boring having 11 days left after getting both buildings to level 10. What are you alls thoughts on this?

Dear Troll,

Upgrade all your defensive buildings to L10, fully max your vault, and open all bare spaces on your base then send out the above request.

--Gree management

Baltimore Bully
11-20-2014, 05:15 PM
I'm a Troll,

Upgrade all your defensive buildings to L10, fully max your vault, and open all bare spaces on your base then send out the above request.

Lmfao. First defense buildings are a waste of time, what does have to do with getting more buildings?

sbs2716g
11-20-2014, 05:18 PM
Boring then sell them away n build again

headfaction
11-20-2014, 05:31 PM
Lmfao. First defense buildings are a waste of time, what does have to do with getting more buildings?

Lol exactly!

headfaction
11-20-2014, 05:32 PM
Boring then sell them away n build again

O yeah?...

Denerio9
11-20-2014, 06:09 PM
Ive thought about this for a while & sent a ticket for an idea about simular about having 2 buildings out
As an example : current new building + a defense building with the defense building costs to build 5 gold then use small amount of gold to upgrade as the $$ building uses virtual currency

Gree said they will pass the info to the game developers but i doubt it will happen

headfaction
11-20-2014, 06:39 PM
Ive thought about this for a while & sent a ticket for an idea about simular about having 2 buildings out
As an example : current new building + a defense building with the defense building costs to build 5 gold then use small amount of gold to upgrade as the $$ building uses virtual currency

Gree said they will pass the info to the game developers but i doubt it will happen

Yeah that would be awesome if they did that to. Yeah the same thing Tadaaah says all the time but it never gets heard by gree. That's exactly the problem with these games it's the lack of communication...

Junky
11-20-2014, 08:48 PM
Dear Troll,

--Gree management

Been playing since the US release date. Did that LOOOOONG ago. Even the "new" vault limit is done, and the current LTB finishes in about an hour.

I don't complain about that junk, I enjoy spending less and less time playing the game. Many more are as well.

Campy McCamperpants
11-21-2014, 12:21 AM
Been playing since the US release date. Did that LOOOOONG ago. Even the "new" vault limit is done, and the current LTB finishes in about an hour.

I don't complain about that junk, I enjoy spending less and less time playing the game. Many more are as well.

Well I hate to sound like a troll and call BULL, but you claim to finish Level 10 in less than an hour and your joined the forum in 2014.

Would you be willing to post a Screen Shot?

Mcdoc
11-21-2014, 12:29 AM
Well I hate to sound like a troll and call BULL, but you claim to finish Level 10 in less than an hour and your joined the forum in 2014.

Would you be willing to post a Screen Shot?

I read that as : His level 10 LTB upgrade will be done in about an hour - as if to say - he will have nothing left to look forward to upgrading for the rest of the cycle.

But then again - my Reading Comprehension tends to look for the most positive origin ��

Mark-1
11-21-2014, 08:35 AM
With all the building upgrades I have, I am running out of useful buildings to upgrade. I would love to see more buildings released. I suppose they want the older players to retire. Get some new players in that will spend to improve their profiles. If an older player no longer has to spend to play at a high level, Gree doesn't want him anymore. Better to frustrate him with 6 building upgrades and no buildings to use them on. Maybe he/she will quit. Hmmmm.....am I a conspiracy theorist or a realist?

Baltimore Bully
11-21-2014, 08:47 AM
With all the building upgrades I have, I am running out of useful buildings to upgrade. I would love to see more buildings released. I suppose they want the older players to retire. Get some new players in that will spend to improve their profiles. If an older player no longer has to spend to play at a high level, Gree doesn't want him anymore. Better to frustrate him with 6 building upgrades and no buildings to use them on. Maybe he/she will quit. Hmmmm.....am I a conspiracy theorist or a realist?
Yeah me too. I can upgrade 7 buildings at once and all of them are all level 10 which sucks, so I would love to have more buildings and something different then money buildings. Put Thief's thread (http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?95558-Which-Building&highlight=Thief) to good use!

good gawd noooo
11-21-2014, 09:02 AM
the reason there are only one building released at a time is they don't wish to speed up the divide between players which is wide enough as is. Biuldings like one out now are expensive to the "average" players and some cant lvl it to lvl 10. Also the average players also only have one or 2 upgrades. Its great that you guys have busted your butts and spent gold or whatever to get to were you can upgrade 7 buildings at one time . But if gree starts releaseing 3 or 3 buildings in a cycle that divide will only widen between those super high income and gold spending customers and they normal everyday players. It may work for you but that would mean the majority of players would only be able to get in on 1 building while others get triple the growth and new players lol new players wont bother picking up a game they have no chance of catching up in without spending a few thousands a month real money

Baltimore Bully
11-21-2014, 09:09 AM
the reason there are only one building released at a time is they don't wish to speed up the divide between players which is wide enough as is. Biuldings like one out now are expensive to the "average" players and some cant lvl it to lvl 10. Also the average players also only have one or 2 upgrades. Its great that you guys have busted your butts and spent gold or whatever to get to were you can upgrade 7 buildings at one time . But if gree starts releaseing 3 or 3 buildings in a cycle that divide will only widen between those super high income and gold spending customers and they normal everyday players. It may work for you but that would mean the majority of players would only be able to get in on 1 building while others get triple the growth and new players lol new players wont bother picking up a game they have no chance of catching up in without spending a few thousands a month real money
Yeah I understand all that and agree. I would really just like to see them come out with something other then a money building myself.

doeboy
11-21-2014, 11:15 AM
How about fixing the game as it is before going and trying to add more to it