PDA

View Full Version : New Bonuses

B0ST0N
11-20-2014, 12:37 PM
If gree ever decides to bring more bonuses to syndicates... would be nice to see 10 1% Mafia Attack/Defense bonuses.

Evan1000
11-20-2014, 01:04 PM
If gree ever decides to bring more bonuses to syndicates... would be nice to see 10 1% Mafia Attack/Defense bonuses.

I would love a robs payout syn bonus.. or so energy regen stays exclusive to top teams an energy regen time reduction syn bonus

sister morphine
11-20-2014, 01:11 PM
I would love a robs payout syn bonus.. or so energy regen stays exclusive to top teams an energy regen time reduction syn bonus
Did you mean energy or health? Health regen has been a faction bonus in MW since the beginning - I'd like to see to see both that and energy regen made syn bonuses in crime city. The "top teams" wouldn't lose their advantage; not unless all their players had rubbish iph anyway ;) Either way it's their choice to spend loads of real money. The big spenders before syndicates got rolled over when stat inflation began.

Evan1000
11-20-2014, 01:28 PM
Did you mean energy or health? Health regen has been a faction bonus in MW since the beginning - I'd like to see to see both that and energy regen made syn bonuses in crime city. The "top teams" wouldn't lose their advantage; not unless all their players had rubbish iph anyway ;) Either way it's their choice to spend loads of real money. The big spenders before syndicates got rolled over when stat inflation began.

Energy, but health would be awesome to have as well

Green Drake
11-20-2014, 01:28 PM
Problem with any energy mod that it will be too easy for the benefits to be offset by just adding additional energy to ltq.

smokey77
11-20-2014, 01:31 PM
Battle energy regen mod would be nice :eek:

xRedfoxx
11-20-2014, 01:53 PM
We also need to offer up same strong syndicate defense bonuses that affect robbing. I cant remember the last time I lost a robbery. Where is the strategy in that?

doeboy
11-20-2014, 02:01 PM
Modern war has a health regen faction bonus for more attacks on bosses and war wish cc had this

My2cents
11-20-2014, 05:41 PM
I'd like to see money building countdown accelerator. With 10% mod a 24 hour building would be ready for collection after 21H; 36M. Iph peeps would love to collect faster and robbers would love it because it throw timers off

TMI
11-20-2014, 05:51 PM
I'd like to see money building countdown accelerator. With 10% mod a 24 hour building would be ready for collection after 21H; 36M. Iph peeps would love to collect faster and robbers would love it because it throw timers off

I don't think GREE would do that. Even though with a percent reduction, the 6s, 12s and 24s would still match up, I personally would not spend gold on an item with that modifier. I'm not sure if many ppl would. In fact, I wouldn't even try for that item if it was free. If anything, I'd just rob more to keep up with the Jones', perhaps the ppl that have that item lol.

That last sentence is a grammatical nightmare. Idk how to say it correctly lol

Edit: For a similar outcome, they can have an item with a building output mod. I would spend gold for that.

Weasel
11-20-2014, 06:02 PM

This is a very stupid idea. Gree could certainly add to the game a "collect now" feature, where collections are accelerated through gold use, thus resetting the output timer. Permanently altering the actual collection cycles, however, would be one of the biggest mistakes Gree could possibly make. Building one's own IPH would become entirely pointless because robberies would be far too easy. Robbing is already one of the easiest aspects of this game, it doesn't need to be made even less challenging.

Nighteg
11-21-2014, 02:29 AM

I would hate that mod even more than i hate defense mods :D

Blaggard
11-21-2014, 08:45 AM
Big fan of your new signature, Nighteg.

1Shot
11-22-2014, 04:01 PM
Seems now that most syns are just finishing up their bonuses, so I'm sure we'll see new bonuses sometime in the future.