PDA

View Full Version : News Feed spam

Talahaski
11-20-2014, 10:09 AM
I don't know if others are having this issue, but when I get raided by single person multiple times in a row (all within 2 minutes), my news feed gets spammed with new notification messages and raid messages. In the past we would only get 1 message, now I get ton.

This is a problem because the spam fills my news feed and all my previous raid messages get cycled off and I cannot get revenge on anybody else.

The news feed should continue to show all messages within a week time and not get cycled off due to spam.

Also Gree, can you combine all these messages if attacked by the same player multiple times within half hour person?

I know some players exploit this by sending multiple messages to somebody who is attacking them with hope that they can fill their news feed and cycle out their name.

I Will Merc You
11-20-2014, 10:12 AM
Additional news feed issue:

My news feed is refreshed every 24 hours....maybe even 18 hours.

Small issue, no doubt, but still an issue.

Talahaski
11-20-2014, 12:59 PM
Just got raided again. News feed has 14 entries about this one raid

fatbodychris
11-20-2014, 01:04 PM
Just got raided again. News feed has 14 entries about this one raid

When that happens to me, I also get my notices filled up. After a short period of time though, all of the notifications get grouped back into 1 and all pervios raiders come back of my news feed.

( iOS here )

Talahaski
11-20-2014, 05:01 PM
I still have all 14 notifications filling up my news feed.

krill
11-20-2014, 09:07 PM
As raid boss started everyone in my faction got a notification saying we were at war with Alpha NPI Legacy ... And I don't think we even faced them in WD lol