PDA

View Full Version : Does upgrading defence buildings actually do anything?

Julian6855
11-20-2014, 06:33 AM
I've been pondering this question for some time now , asked many people who havnt a clue the same as me.
I've upgraded all to level 3 and no stay change ! Just wondering if I'm wasting my time upgrading them ? Any information be good cheers.

DEWIN NUTTIN
11-20-2014, 06:36 AM
It's alleged the defense buildings worked once upon a time in the land of Funzio.
These days, it's known they do nothing but occupy the time of the one placing them on their fake base.

Agent Orange
11-20-2014, 07:26 AM
I've been pondering this question for some time now , asked many people who havnt a clue the same as me.
I've upgraded all to level 3 and no stay change ! Just wondering if I'm wasting my time upgrading them ? Any information be good cheers.

Nope, the bulk of these buildings were designed when the game was first released and have never been updated. That was back in the day when a unit with 45/40 attack/def was considered powerful and those with attack and def stats over 100,000 were powerful.

Julian6855
11-20-2014, 07:48 AM
I wonder if things will change prahaps gree can post here an answer for us?

Agent Orange
11-20-2014, 09:48 AM
I wonder if things will change prahaps gree can post here an answer for us?

I'm sure at about the time that pigs fly without the aid of air cargo.
Fox news gets a few clues
And Hell (not the one in Michigan) freezes over

I Will Merc You
11-20-2014, 09:58 AM
There was a thread covering this issue recently. Not digging back through the history (lazy strikes again). If I remember correctly, GREE's official response was;

"Defensive buildings are working as they originally designed to work."

If you are able to upgrade more than one building at once, it may not hurt to use the extra upgrade(s) on a defensive building...but if you are not able to upgrade more than one building at once, using your upgrade time and efforts on Defense buildings is a waste of both time, and effort.

..After the previous thread, I thought to myself..'self, maybe GREE will implement some sort of update to Defensive buildings' purpose (like giving them one)..so I now have a level 10 rail gun....and it has deterred ZERO raids on the buildings it protects. Zero.

GreenwichKid
11-20-2014, 10:23 AM
Yeah, I'm one of those dumb saps that spent money on Gold to buy those EMP cannons in the early days 800 gold and does NADA, ****ty programming ****ty planning ****ty support and I still ask myself why ....

DEWIN NUTTIN
11-20-2014, 02:31 PM
I'm sure at about the time that pigs fly without the aid of air cargo.
Fox news gets a few clues
And Hell (not the one in Michigan) freezes over

Hell, Mchigan, I know it well.
Quaint little town, much like North Pole, Indiana

Thank you.

Talahaski
11-20-2014, 05:06 PM
Bought some when first started playing, soon realized they were waste and the space they take up would be better used for money buildings so I sold them all

WBS
11-20-2014, 05:31 PM
I deleted all my defense buildings to make room for better ones. I am glad I did.

bam bam.
11-21-2014, 12:22 AM
I've hit targets guarded by 5xlv10 gold def buildings and it done nothing to stop me raiding them. I experimented a lot and communicated with guys I was raiding. Do not waste a single upgrade on defence buildings even if u can upgrade 6 buildings at a time. Do not bother

Julian6855
11-21-2014, 01:54 AM
Thanks guys for response maybe one day they will change it lol like they told me 2 weeks ago on ticket they would have new update in few hours lmao still waiting IOS! Takes 5-10 min to get in if at all