PDA

View Full Version : How does the box leaderboard work

Suspect5
11-19-2014, 03:31 PM
just curious on how the box leaderboard works on placement. say if 20 is the current placement for top 50 but there are many that have that amount but are not listed in top 50. does it mater if you were first to the amount needed or well all who have the same amount get the prize? there is no placement given for ind so you can see where there would be Qs

I Will Merc You
11-19-2014, 03:37 PM
I'm amazed the box leaderboard works too..

Huj
11-19-2014, 03:40 PM
I'm amazed people aren't wondering how people get 400-500 box event items to get first place when often I see second place is 100+ below that.

Who here is foolish enough to think these top box event people get these spots by legit spending of vaults of gold? lol

kmg108
11-19-2014, 05:00 PM
I'm amazed people aren't wondering how people get 400-500 box event items to get first place when often I see second place is 100+ below that.

Who here is foolish enough to think these top box event people get these spots by legit spending of vaults of gold? lol

^^^^This!!

Arc9761
11-19-2014, 05:37 PM
It doesn't matter who got what first.
It's who has the most at the end.

Suspect5
11-19-2014, 05:58 PM
[QUOTE=Arc9761;1423110]It doesn't matter who got what first.
It's who has the most at the end.[/QUOT
What if there is a tie for first, do both people get the prize? I'm more interested with top 50 because there are tons of people that have the same amount as top 50 shows , but are not shown on the leader board. I would think that all would get it but this is gree and you never know since there is not a real individual leader board.

Jaded Fusion
11-19-2014, 06:12 PM
It doesn't matter who got what first.
It's who has the most at the end.
What if there is a tie for first, do both people get the prize? I'm more interested with top 50 because there are tons of people that have the same amount as top 50 shows , but are not shown on the leader board. I would think that all would get it but this is gree and you never know since there is not a real individual leader board.

Yes, if there is a tie everyone within that tie gets the prize. There could be 200 people tied for 50th spot, all would get the prize.

Suspect5
11-19-2014, 06:21 PM
Yes, if there is a tie everyone within that tie gets the prize. There could be 200 people tied for 50th spot, all would get the prize.

Thank you that's what I was after.

fatbodychris
11-19-2014, 08:29 PM

Why is it foolish? Look at the name of the winner and look at the next WD, at the the top teams and find what team they play for.

Are you also amazed when you see someone driving a nicer car or living in a bigger house? People with money can and do spend however they want. Welcome to the grown up world.

sbs2716g
11-19-2014, 09:34 PM

Not sure abt this now but in the past, it was mention that if there is a tie, it will be determined by the level.

Alexindahouss94
11-19-2014, 10:05 PM
Why is it foolish? Look at the name of the winner and look at the next WD, at the the top teams and find what team they play for.

Are you also amazed when you see someone driving a nicer car or living in a bigger house? People with money can and do spend however they want. Welcome to the grown up world.

Well said, well said indeed.