PDA

View Full Version : Game won't load after update.

Oh_TheHorror
11-19-2014, 01:36 PM
So, I'm about a week late on updating the game, but I finally got around to it today. Now the game won't load at all. Has anyone else had this problem, and what do I do? I've restarted my phone multiple times and that didn't help.

Vile Lynn
11-19-2014, 02:08 PM
So, I'm about a week late on updating the game, but I finally got around to it today. Now the game won't load at all. Has anyone else had this problem, and what do I do? I've restarted my phone multiple times and that didn't help.

That sucks. I was thinking about updating, too.

Not sure what you can do besides send in a ticket and post on Tadaaah's thread with the others with the same problem after updating: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?101468-5-5-1-Update-is-About-to-Go-Live

Thanks for your post.
I'll keep playing on the old version until they force an update.
Same thing happened in MW & KA, btw.

Oh_TheHorror
11-19-2014, 05:01 PM
I uninstalled and reinstalled, and everything is working again. The only change they made is that now battle health and boss health are separate. Avatars are screwed up, too. I would hold off updating until it's absolutely necessary. It's more trouble than it's worth.

Vile Lynn
11-19-2014, 06:55 PM
Good, I'm glad you got your app working again.

I'm not updating until they force me. Usually by then GREE has fixed all of the bugs for new ones.