PDA

View Full Version : Temp bonus purchase $200 .?!?!?!?

SUPpose So
11-19-2014, 10:48 AM
GREE what planet are you on. Who will pay appox $200 for a temp bonus. Are you mad.. Your pricing is not in the real world guys...

Check out the ludicrious prices in Store Specials... Surely more realistic pricing models will regenerate your flagging MW revenues

Mcdoc
11-19-2014, 11:47 AM
. . . Surely more realistic pricing models will regenerate your flagging MW revenues

some of us have been pitching this economic logic since 2012

Veccster
11-19-2014, 11:50 AM
Gold buildings are no longer worth the purchase either. Payouts are too low for the cost of gold. Before IPH inflation, those payouts were good but not any more.

Arc9761
11-19-2014, 02:51 PM
GREE what planet are you on. Who will pay appox $200 for a temp bonus. Are you mad.. Your pricing is not in the real world guys...

I agree, however, I am sure that more than one person on this game has bought them anyways.
As long as people are paying, they'll keep selling.

Jaded Fusion
11-19-2014, 06:33 PM
I agree, however, I am sure that more than one person on this game has bought them anyways.
As long as people are paying, they'll keep selling.

I highly doubt anyone is buying temp boosts at these gold prices when 99% get them for free. There is no justification to spend any gold on the temp boosts during the event or after. Maybe if it was 50 gold. People would advoid the xp gains for the ltq temps.

Retired and not happy
11-19-2014, 09:12 PM
Gree love treating us like dogs, Hell why not jack the temp boosts up to 300 dollars just for good measure gree. Im prepared to lose a game i love just to spite you for being greedy. Your just lucky were not smart enough to organize a revolution. When your broke and in the gutter , remember the extortion you attempted on your loyal fans.

Digger666
11-20-2014, 03:49 AM
I also wonder at the pricing of the Le units, with ltq units etc being in the millions in stats yet for 900 gold you can buy a unit that's 40k stats is beyond me.. again more parts of the game code that gets left behind.. Meh..