PDA

View Full Version : The Following buildings failed to collect warning

Vercingetorix
11-19-2014, 05:24 AM
Anyone know what this is? I hit collect all. I received a warning that several 24 hour LTB did not collect. Tried to collect individually but it wouldn't let me.

DEWIN NUTTIN
11-19-2014, 05:47 AM
Anyone know what this is? I hit collect all. I received a warning that several 24 hour LTB did not collect. Tried to collect individually but it wouldn't let me.

Sorry, mate, this might be a new feature you've inadvertently discovered.
One of our knowledgeable Gree officials will have to answer this question.

kmg108
11-19-2014, 06:08 AM
This is not a new feature. I've experienced that message several times before the new update ever came out. I believe it has something to do with the constant sync with Gree servers (which is ruining the game, by the way). During that process, some of the information didn't transfer properly. I'm not a smart man, so this could be wrong. Having said that, even when I'm wrong...I'm often partially right.

I never took notice if I got shorted on what was actually collected when I receive that message. Sorry that I can't offer more info.

Vercingetorix
11-19-2014, 06:34 AM
Kmg, thak s, I'm glad to hear it might not be a new feature. I suspect that I did get all of my collections but I seem to always collect a different amount even though same buildings are collecting each time and my bonuses haven't changed.