PDA

View Full Version : My Old Devices Still Better Logging On, Why?

Evil Mastermind
11-19-2014, 03:46 AM
Maybe it's because I haven't done the newest round of updates. MW version 4.4 works pretty good on my old 5S. Check your iTunes account to see if v4.4 is still around. If so, delete the game and load the older version back on from iTunes, not the App Store.

Agent Orange
11-19-2014, 04:08 AM
Yes don't update because you'll be locked out. Likely works because Gree put some feature support for the new calls in IOS 8 which are not supported on older OS'. Have no idea why they don't revert back....

Evil Mastermind
11-19-2014, 01:47 PM
Well,nice of you to confirm. Thanks for your input. For the others out there, hopefully it will help them too. Game just isn't same these days due to update. Real money is spent by many and people want it to work. Essentially, just some better testing before release would help. Errrrr, that probably won't ever happen.

The Pharoah
11-21-2014, 06:30 AM
I have the same issue.

My old droid S3 logs in quicker than my newer S4. In fact if I don't tap the screen while it's loading, the S4 greys out and goes dark, and doesn't finish loading the game. Maybe it's already bored with playing it and it just loses interest lol

Business Time 7
11-27-2014, 10:24 AM
I think continued long login times will drive people away from the game. In a game where being active can mean over 50 logins a day, 30 seconds per login can really add up and cause a lot of frustration.