PDA

View Full Version : December Is Player Appreciation Month

Clementine
11-18-2014, 06:05 PM
http://i.imgur.com/8tM4B4p.png?1

December is Player Appreciation Month In Knights & Dragons

As a way of saying thank you for being a part of the Knights & Dragons community, we have teamed up with the Game Developers to bring you a number of fun contests, content, and events throughout the month of December. This includes:

Design an Epic Boss Contest - Details Coming Soon!
Design an Armor Contest - Details Coming Soon!
Developer Ask Me Anything - Join us December 9th at 11am PST! (http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?102020-AMA-Ask-The-Developer-Anything-December-9th)
Free Goodies - Login in daily throughout December for a chance at free stuff!
New Game Content
Improved Daily Login Rewards
Check this thread often for the most recent news and updates on what is coming up!

legalious
12-01-2014, 02:24 PM
You had me at 'Free'. I cant wait to see what people have in mind for the Epic Boss and Armor contests, as I am starting to sketch up some of my own.

Epic Boss Collections and now this. December sure is a fun month to be playing.

Mos20
12-01-2014, 03:41 PM
I appreciate you appreciating us! And I like free stuff too! 😃👍

tnorman78
12-01-2014, 04:01 PM
Can we have a tier 4 epic for the boss collection event?? That would be really appreciated :)

Alex Jerome Nesbitt
12-01-2014, 04:26 PM
Yay new stuff.

CryoCrystal
12-01-2014, 04:33 PM
When do we start to get these goodies? Also what are the daily login rewards

AzMaster
12-01-2014, 04:33 PM
Well if anyone has seen profiles pics by Az im definitely using my brain along with photoshop and illustrator to bring what I want to life

Aaron Hunter
12-01-2014, 04:37 PM
Can we have a tier 4 epic for the boss collection event?? That would be really appreciated :)

Lol tommy. Good luck with that.

Ryan Beaulieu
12-01-2014, 04:57 PM
So when does the boss and armor contest start i defenatly want to be part of this and where do we look for more information. Thank you

AzMaster
12-01-2014, 04:57 PM
GREE, Will in anytime in the future will you update ur capes. "New" has been
On cape spectatular for ever an it's time to get some new ones or perhaps give the opportunity to be able to purchase old event capes such as the bat cape for example. I know myself an many others would jump at the chance to buy them but yet you don't offer.

Roland Workman
12-01-2014, 04:59 PM
How do we get free stuff and what free stuff?

Sean A Roberts
12-01-2014, 05:14 PM
Just wondering on the boss and armor design is a scanned hand drawn pic ok or do you need something more 3D

Ian Hensey
12-01-2014, 05:26 PM
I already sketched up a new armor. Where do I send it for the contest

18joaquin
12-01-2014, 05:28 PM
Do we have to include all evolutions when creating the armor, or just final evolution? Also, may we enter multiple armory?

Jonathan Jenkins
12-01-2014, 05:36 PM
Everyone should get a free epic for xmas!!!!

Mike WDragon
12-01-2014, 05:38 PM
Nice job Gree! Thanks!

roookey1
12-01-2014, 05:45 PM
Nice idea, thanks! Always good to see some new ideas getting into this game!

Blake Goodman
12-01-2014, 06:03 PM
This is stinking Great GREE. Thanks for all so far and hope for bigger and better things

Haifa Hawthorne
12-01-2014, 06:09 PM
An idea for an epic boss is the Ceryneian Hind. It's a creature from Greek mythology and its a deer so it's kinda Christmas themed. Just an idea😄

CanisKil
12-01-2014, 06:11 PM
So in on this!

EBCM1022
12-01-2014, 06:14 PM
Any knowledge on if the Design an Armor Contest is hand drawings or computer drawings?

Clementine
12-01-2014, 06:24 PM
Do we have to include all evolutions when creating the armor, or just final evolution? Also, may we enter multiple armory?

More details coming soon. Please look for information on this starting next week!

Reversal
Awesome additions to the game! We definitely needed this!
Trust me the new update being added to the game is going to be AWESOME!

ziggy stardust
Very Good job Gree!!

Harrison Tsai
12-01-2014, 06:32 PM
I agree with you Jonathan, it's very hard to get a epic, have only 2. One from the heroic event, and just fused one not to long ago, I did a fusion and got a dragonborn! It toke forever to get it!

Zhiyuan Koh
12-01-2014, 07:09 PM
Maybe epic war armor plus for top 3 position and epic war armor non plus to position 10 . After that 11 to maybe 30 usual epic. If not no body will get epic plus except for dk.

Christopher Neil
12-01-2014, 07:24 PM
Any plan to have armor trading in guild.

Peter Pham
12-01-2014, 07:27 PM
I spent over $200 on this game just hope it doesn't get boring soon

shadowman201
12-01-2014, 07:29 PM
how do i apply for my aurmor to be in the game,do i have to use Photoshop and send it or mail a sketch(and if im mailing where to)

Gerles Zeron
12-01-2014, 07:32 PM
Are we going to design for a epic armor.Or the eb and if epic will it only be on chests or heroic mode? Also does the winner get the armor aswell? Also when will rings and amulets be coming out?

BadAss God
12-01-2014, 07:43 PM
Gree. Add a trading system it would be awesome!!

Riley Jones
12-01-2014, 08:01 PM

As a way of saying thank you for being a part of the Knights & Dragons community, we have teamed up with the Game Developers to bring you a number of fun contests, content, and events throughout the month of December. This includes:

Developer Ask Me Anything
New Game Content
Check this thread often for the most recent news and updates on what is coming up!

How do I do this I am new to forums I have never used a forum ever

Timmygammer
12-01-2014, 08:02 PM

New Game Content

As a Knights and Dragons youtuber, I would absolutely love to have a QnA season with a game developer would be amazing!

Riley Jones
12-01-2014, 08:03 PM
So thank you for appreciating us um can me and my brother work on a drawing or does it have to e one person?

krabiboy
12-01-2014, 08:09 PM
Nice job Gree! Thanks!

MiserlyCargo57
12-01-2014, 08:31 PM
GREE please give us a random epic or 2 from either a limited chest, raid, war or fusion for Xmas.

And also can you add in a guild armor giving event every other month or so starting this December? Like if a guild member has extra armor, they can give it to other guild members for them to get stronger. Exept if you do this, limit the armor to 1 per person for every guild member. For example a Guild Master has armor, he/she gives it to another member. Then a Guild sentinel or champion can give armor to the same person. And please make it work for all members like Commanders and HC and GC and GS and GM.

Tnx and Merry Xmas GREE!!!

(Advanced lol)

Chance Carlsen Lewis
12-01-2014, 08:35 PM
Nice, so when we design the boss we will also be able to choose the elements and such right? What if we decide on a star crystal armor?

Joshua Sullens
12-01-2014, 09:06 PM
make it possible to trade armors 2 legends for epic, epic for epic and so on so that people with great luck and extra armors can share the wealth I am a beloved member and of this game I just wish this one thing was added (could even make it so they have to buy trade tokens !!! just ideas to also make you money as well !!! thanks a lot and look forward to creating a great armor for you guys

p.s. if the epic armor created is chosen does the maker get a special version with higher stats than even the plus ?

Michael Bell
12-01-2014, 09:52 PM
Make it so we can use 4 of our own knights and 2 friends on epic boss because we get 10 energy yet we can only use 8 at best.

Quinten Karssen
12-02-2014, 12:39 AM
What do u guys think about an armor with a bow and a shield or another armor like the blazestone with 2 swords or a sword and an axe

Jimmuel Garcia
12-02-2014, 12:42 AM
Hi to all guild that uses wechat we the real idgaf guild would like to merge. Anyone interested pm me my wechat id is batousai21. Thank you

Thomas Sutphin
12-02-2014, 12:51 AM
Outstanding, glad to see

RROB
12-02-2014, 02:42 AM
I love the new heroic mode! Very challenging! Love the new life injected in the game. My wish for Christmas is to have the free videos pay off the gems due! I watch 3-4 free videos a day hoping to see results, use my personal data but still never get any gems. Apparently it will be fixed! So I hope Santa is listening! I'm not asking for any payback, just want it to work like it was originally! For the rest keep up the great work! Oh yes before I forget, why not get the armour inventory bigger to store at least 500 armours. What we have now is not enough! Thanks a million Gree!

Nottingham
12-02-2014, 03:11 AM
I CANT WAIT TO SEE WHAT WE GET YAY!!!!!!!!!!!

pluss cant wait to see what people draw for armors i dout i could draw anything maybe a stick figure lol

hoping the next epic craftable is a dragon type armor love those
or a santa christmass craftable would love that holiday based

also why not make your alls chat have a notifaction so people dont have to down load other apps to chat we will know when people are talking in guild

panchorad
12-02-2014, 04:10 AM
With the heroic mode event... I got the intuition that a new armor class will also be coming up soon... If it was not in the plan, here would be my suggestion:

New armor class: Heroic
max level: none. ( you can upgrade as long as you can... But gold cost always increase)

Another suggestion... Why not giving some properties to the capes other than the look... Exemple of properties a cape could grant to the knight who wears it:
- adds to armor power stat
- adds to armor defense stat
- increase chance to hit (lower misses)
- increase chance of a miss to oponnent
- adds a third element to an armor (possibly a bit too powerful)
- ect...

Noir Tristan
12-02-2014, 04:34 AM
I logged in! When do I get me free gift?

Pingy
12-02-2014, 05:04 AM
I think it would be great if the amount of gold was increased from smelting armours. Also, boss events that target just gold, xtals or keys. Be great to see a bigger Kingdom to generate more gold/ armour production

Tammy Bohnenkamp
12-02-2014, 05:15 AM
Ready to play. Make it worth it !

Chuck Naylor
12-02-2014, 05:24 AM
what should we expect

Peter Sandelis
12-02-2014, 06:30 AM
The contests for creating Armor and even an Epic Boss? I am SO in!

David Thibault
12-02-2014, 06:34 AM
Can't wait to see updates coming

Michael Bell
12-02-2014, 06:35 AM
I would like to see the max on friends list increase to at least 150-175, and please remove the friend hiring list is does more harm than it does good, especially with the on the DP stage for heroic mode. I only need 7 more fragments for finmail plus version and the friend hiring limit could get in the way.

Bucataru Bogdan
12-02-2014, 06:37 AM
yeah free epuics :)) from GREE ??? which one u want? komodo, northener,soulshard,aegis of sky,blazebourn r oo i know moontinde :)) if gree wil give free epics 60% will be epics like this ones :))

Smiley80
12-02-2014, 06:41 AM
player appreciation month. I look forward to it.

lilmonkey
12-02-2014, 06:58 AM
Trade for armor would be a great addition. Possibly allow gifting too (1 per day would stop things getting too silly.
BOTH of these could be subject to players using this to create level 1 super players though :( i.e. create new account, and then send over all of their epic armour, so this would need to be limited somehow.

Possibly changing the fusing so that you CAN fuse 2 armour with the same elements, in order to try to get an upgrade armour of that element?

Jerry Chia
12-02-2014, 07:53 AM
I heard gree is giving epic armour? Where do i get it?

Clementine
12-02-2014, 10:50 AM
Thank you everyone so much for stopping by! More details about the contests will be posted starting next week, when the first one opens up for submissions!

As for the free stuff, be sure to log in throughout the month, because you never know what you will get!

We really hope you enjoy everything!

Darkreaper
12-02-2014, 11:00 AM
I will send a epic boss design in around 4 days.Please make it come in the game .and where do i submit my design?

MisterT
12-02-2014, 11:23 AM
I will send a epic boss design in around 4 days.Please make it come in the game .and where do i submit my design?

Guess reading what Clementine posts is hard to read for some. NEXT WEEK WE WILL KNOW MORE

Wander
12-02-2014, 11:27 AM
What so all we have to do is log in? into the forum?

MisterT
12-02-2014, 11:44 AM
What so all we have to do is log in? into the forum?

You play the game on the forum?

The-wanderer
12-02-2014, 12:33 PM
With the heroic mode event... I got the intuition that a new armor class will also be coming up soon... If it was not in the plan, here would be my suggestion:

max level: none. ( you can upgrade as long as you can... But gold cost always increase)

Another suggestion... Why not giving some properties to the capes other than the look... Exemple of properties a cape could grant to the knight who wears it:
- ect...
To keep it simple, wearing a gold paid cape gives 5% dodge bonus.
Gem paid cape gives 10% dodge bonus, award capes give 15% dodge bonus.

Javier Roque
12-02-2014, 03:03 PM
How do we get are better rewards for logins?

dreed051
12-02-2014, 03:22 PM
Ok everyone is asking where do i get improved login bonus and no one is answering so i will

You know when you login in the morning and you get three arena energy or 30 gems or a new gold one star armor?

Ya that's what they changed today was day 1 loging in again and i got 4 infernal chunks

dreed051
12-02-2014, 03:23 PM
Ok everyone is asking where do i get improved login bonus and no one is answering so i will

You know when you login in the morning and you get three arena energy or 30 gems or a new gold one star armor?

Ya that's what they changed today was day 1 loging in again and i got 4 infernal chunks

Totally meant three gems not 30

Iron Man SH
12-02-2014, 03:44 PM
I logged in last night and for day 5 log-in, I got 10 gems. My other account got day 1 log-in of 2 fusion stones.

tableton
12-02-2014, 03:45 PM
One thing I would like to see Christmas bring is greater variety in the armors. It used to be you could have two weapons, a two-handed weapon, or a single weapon with no shield, but for months now every new armor has a one-handed weapon and shield. I'd like to see a return to that more diverse armor design philosophy.

Or maybe I just really want a Santa armor swinging around a two-handed Christmas tree.

Breezthagod_
12-02-2014, 04:14 PM
Free stuff? Surprise us with Epic Armors and I'll be satisfied. Those things are impossible 😩

Almaric1988
12-02-2014, 04:36 PM
this is awesome a chance to get your own armor made im down the sketching begins ..i think the winner of the armor sketching gets it made especially for the own and or his guild and no one else

Dylan Flame Russo
12-02-2014, 05:30 PM
Good to see you giving back gree :) I just hope the armour design isn't going to be anything massively bulky looking:/ personally iI like the look of gears like the raiments and aegeis's

AverageJoe
12-02-2014, 06:38 PM
I want to know what the odds of getting an epic are? There was a 10x chance chest for legendary and epic but my question is 10x what? Like pepsi will say chances of winning another pepsi is 1 in 120 and chances of winning grand prize 1 in 12,200,234. What are the chances of winning an epic in a standard 1x chance

ShadoWrath
12-02-2014, 07:16 PM
I appreciate you appreciating us! And I like free stuff too! 😃👍

Me too! Thanks, GREE! KnD is awesome, I love it. We appreciate you too!

xJon510
12-02-2014, 07:26 PM

- ect...

I think that it heroic armors should not have an unlimited level ammount, becuase then everyone with lots of gold with enhance it and end up ruling the game since they have combined stats over 8,000

DefPolak
12-02-2014, 07:54 PM
Let's be realistic with suggestions - handing out free epics is not going to happen and it shouldn't. Same with armor trading/gifting. I've only been playing a few months and I have three epics about to get the new heroic in the plus version (I combined the standard after lvl 35). It seems we may be getting more chances at solo element epics with the heroic events to come also - giving more away is just a bad idea. It would take away from putting forth effort into the game. The trading and gifting is bad if you understand how the arena works and loading low level players with top armor would make for easy top finishes.

Gree - thanks for the new updates and I'm looking forward to being more addicted to this game as time goes on.

DefPolak
12-02-2014, 08:29 PM
Suggestions:

1 - Bring back the way that when we crafted an armor and then switched to our next armory it would keep that location. When crafting groups of basic level armor its a pain to have to scroll thru available armor every time we switch armories. It was like that until a few weeks ago.

2 - Simplify the armory screen were we can craft from all armories on one screen without switching. It would be nice to see our inventory without having to have an open armory available.

3 - Guild chat or even a new global chat that can be viewed without opening the guild menu. Have the option to have it open and available thru out regular play. At the least flag the guild menu when new chat arrives like we do when someone donates so we don't have to open the guild menu to see if someone wrote something.

4 - it would be nice to be able to organize our armor inventory by element type, attack, defense etc etc

5 - it would be nice to organize our friends list by element type, attack etc etc

6 - if organizing friends list is too hard to code - at the least let us flag favorites that show up first in the list. When doing Epic bosses it gets a little difficult to scroll thru everyone to rank them and use them accordingly.

7 - something that shows a last active date when viewing profile. I'm in a guild that is pretty close to full and I know we have some inactives which we can weed out thru other methods but this would make it a lot easier. Plus you could weed thru your friends list this way too to get rid of lower players that you were helping out that are no longer active.

8 - private messaging maybe?

9 - it would be nice to cancel crafting mid craft. I have crafted three star armor by accident by clicking too fast and would like to just stop, no reimbursement needed, to get that armory back without paying a ton of gems to do so.

10 - special chest item that gives a one time boost to attack and defense - only to be used during stages and not in arena, eb, wars, raids etc etc

11 - the ability to default to speed attacking so we don't have to click it each time.

12 - charity gem or gold packs where proceeds go to a charity. This would be a nice way to introduce special capes and what not that could be given when buying the charity package.

Gree - If all or some or none make it into the game I would be happy - yhis is a game that I thought I would have gotten bored of quick but you've added extra gameplay and incentives and it keeps me going after that next reward. Keep up the awesome work.

Mshahan
12-02-2014, 09:01 PM
New forum user here, excited for free stuff!

MiserlyCargo57
12-02-2014, 09:22 PM

New Game Content

Are you guys going to put a thread for the armors? Or do we just post it on and replies?

Major anthony
12-02-2014, 09:53 PM
This is an issue I see far too often and would like to see it addressed...as a leader in my guild I choose who we allow in. But the "I accadently declared" excuse happens far too often. I would like it to be like the raid bosses where only guild leadership I.e the high commanders and above have unilateral control over when the wars are declared. This will take away the "accadents" and make newer members in higher level guilds earn the right to be able to declare or scout. As a commander you should be learning the ropes not controlong aspects of wars

Wesley Ryden
12-03-2014, 04:01 AM
Can you guys work on a KnD trade system for Xmas? A lot of players would enjoy it but make it so the same rarity of armors have to be traded

Danny Anderson
12-03-2014, 04:37 AM
Had to see what this was all about ^

Ryan Xil
12-03-2014, 04:43 AM
I used to play KnD but I quit cause it unentertaining. But since my friends told me that you can craft a epic armour I played it back! Then updates came and P.A.M(Player Appreciation Month) came! Im not a artist so I would not like to participate on the contests. Im so happy towards Gree now since it will always be a 8x Chests

Smiley80
12-03-2014, 06:31 AM
Hey Clemintine,

can you give us a little more details on when the first activity will happen? or anything. You peeked the curiosity of many many many first time forum users it would be a shame to lose them all because it is taking too long on your (Gree's) end!!!

Grimmjow80
12-03-2014, 06:38 AM
Can't wait for the free stuff and to see peoples ideas

Shawn Crofutt
12-03-2014, 07:23 AM
I can't wait to see what gree comes up with for the give aways free is always good

B Legit
12-03-2014, 09:39 AM
Can you guys work on a KnD trade system for Xmas? A lot of players would enjoy it but make it so the same rarity of armors have to be traded

Will never happen. Even with the same rarities being traded it makes zero sense.

southpaw29
12-03-2014, 10:44 AM
Buzzkill :) ^^^^^^^^^^^

Doctor No
12-03-2014, 02:25 PM
Cant believe I am crafting an epic plus!~

Almaric1988
12-03-2014, 03:09 PM
Will never happen. Even with the same rarities being traded it makes zero sense.

If everyone asks they will they should support and serve customers requests and alot of people are requesting a trade center aswell as my self .. especially when we have duplicates

legalious
12-03-2014, 03:11 PM
Are you guys going to put a thread for the armors? Or do we just post it on and replies?

There will be a separate thread for each contest and another one for the final results.

Hey Clemintine,

can you give us a little more details on when the first activity will happen? or anything. You peeked the curiosity of many many many first time forum users it would be a shame to lose them all because it is taking too long on your (Gree's) end!!!

The Improved Daily Login is already in effect. The rest should come out soon.

seejohnboy23
12-03-2014, 04:16 PM
Love all of the new events keep up the good work

Brian Miskell
12-03-2014, 04:19 PM
I'm excited to see what all is planned for this month!

Adam Abbot
12-03-2014, 05:26 PM
how do we get the free stuff? also when will al this start?

Ryan Xil
12-03-2014, 07:49 PM
Will never happen. Even with the same rarities being traded it makes zero sense. Same rarities makes no sense but if you have a max odin's and wanna trade a maybe a lvl 20 Earthwarden maybe the person will accept

Wander
12-03-2014, 09:04 PM
@Major Anthony

I agree especially those who declare war and don't fight. I hate that.

Derrick Kelsay
12-03-2014, 09:05 PM
Awesome additions to the game! We definitely needed this!
Trust me the new update being added to the game is going to be AWESOME!

I'm glad you came back to knd. I watched your videos when I first started out you where a big help much respect!!!

Haroon Javed
12-03-2014, 11:42 PM
Mayi know more about it?

Stuart Gorry
12-04-2014, 03:28 AM
When does the event start? And how do u take part?

normac
12-04-2014, 05:31 AM
Hello gree I'm excited to see what things are to come one thing I would like to see is the ability to gift or traid armor with guild mates or just players in general

Pokoyo
12-04-2014, 05:44 AM
First, congratulations for this great game,

Second, I wanted to suggest to make a monthly war register to be able to check the war activity of the guild members in the last wars. Notice, that we actually can check the participation of the last war.

Marco_
12-04-2014, 06:15 AM
If everyone asks they will they should support and serve customers requests and alot of people are requesting a trade center aswell as my self .. especially when we have duplicates
lol, you always have to ask: "will this feature make Gree more money?".
If the answer isn't "yes", then it's unlikely to be implemented. If the answer is "less money", then the chance is about zero.

Smiley80
12-04-2014, 06:30 AM
lol, you always have to ask: "will this feature make Gree more money?".
If the answer isn't "yes", then it's unlikely to be implemented. If the answer is "less money", then the chance is about zero.

Trading armors will be abused by people with multiple accounts. Make your secondary account spam free videos accumulate hundreds of gems, buy chests, trade all the good armors to your main account. Delete account and repeat. New accounts can always spam more gems.

Creating secondary accounts as extra armor storage (one stores all the fire armors and fusion boosts, one stores all the earth armor and boosts).

people trading armors during wars to help guildies over night as they sleep. (I see conspiracy theorist)

People selling their there armors for real money without giving up their accounts.

Crafting two heroic epic+ because you traded to get the normal heroic epic.

Trading armor is risky business. there is more to it than simply trying to reduce the storage space. There will be people abusing it then people will complain that it is not fair.

galouboy33
12-04-2014, 06:36 AM
Great. I wonder how it will happen

Cuffy Meigs
12-04-2014, 06:46 AM
My suggestions for improving game play.
1. Player past guild history.
Our guild boots people for inactivity, and they just change their name and try to sneak back in. I have friended all members of our guild and check new recruits friend codes.
There should be an easier way.
2. Only Leadership role people should be able to declare.
Recently had an ex guild member slip back in. And "rogue declare" every chance the
They got. It really messed up our performance. A commander shouldn't have this ability.
3. Chests rewards.
I open tons of silver and gold keys all the time and never get any thing decent in those because I'm so high level. Ocassional gems is OK, but I'm suggesting, maybe when you open a chest with a silver key, you could get a gold key. Open a chest with a gold key, chance of purple key.

Bucataru Bogdan
12-04-2014, 06:53 AM
yeah agree and disagree with account merge, but dont know why u allways watch the picture from a bad view. if it will be a bit more thinking there are alolot of ways not to make user abuse of the merge.and i have 3 acc one my main started 2 years ago , second and third started 1 year ago,one for my girl and one i wanted to make one extra member in guild to be more active and now i am stuck with it cause i had it on my tablet and my tablet got broken and dont have the money i must switch acc every war and on al 3 i have nice epics 2 of them 1 war epic and dont know what to do its making me crazy to switch :)) but if they want to make merging acc be possible.. they can also make some rules in order that other players not to abuse, like put a limit merge for example and r other rules that cant stop the abuse thing. ui would like better that a new cool thing would be that when a friend is using u on defeating eb r quests would be nice to receive a gift like u know a gold key :D dark prince i dont ask cause its to much :)))) and everything its possible, u must just want to do that and ofcourse in gree case they must also have something to win and its sthing normal.oo just got a new idea,if u want to merge, u buy a rainbow :D see simple.;)

darstcan
12-04-2014, 06:57 AM
I agree. As we get stronger, we no longer want to open the silver or gold chests. We are more concerned about getting Dark Prince keys or keys to the epic chest. Yeah, a guild history report would be great. I'm a GM myself and I have some non-active members. Finding new members and ensuring that they can only do certain things would be a big help. It's nothing against them, I just feel they should have more experience before they can make major calls like declaring war.

Cuffy Meigs
12-04-2014, 07:22 AM
We all love raid wars, and respect to all the top guilds, and top players who grind to the top.
However, by default the top guild is full of the top 10 players receiving basicly 2 war epics from one event. ( they usually use previously won op war epics on raid boss)
This is creating a power gap that was partially addressed by adding many chest epics to the fusion list. But its gotten to the point of chasing down the top guild/players is becoming a problem that cannot be solved even with excessive gems.
Furthermore the large amount of guilds in one reward bracket is too much, when the game says 23 mil points for next bracket, we stop and maintain position.
I'm suggesting more divisions of reward brackets and something rewarded that directly opposes awarding 2x epics for the same event.
I'm not opposing top players or guilds, you grind you deserve it. But come on, really?

Jon Sigler
12-04-2014, 07:45 AM
I really like the new armor sets for christmas. Im already making the kodiak armor. I just wish id get all the gems ive done offers for so i can get some of my epics i really want

Cuffy Meigs
12-04-2014, 07:46 AM
So many of us that have been playing the game for a long time have lots of epics that go unused because epic boss armor+ has eclipsed them in stats. Moontide, blazeborne, tectonic, etc... many people have opined having a trading system for gems, or just give them away to some other guild mate. I would love to see that however the potential for abuse is too great on that one. We have these armors and want to do something other than let them collect dust.
Previous poster suggested enhancing armor to unlimited stats. Bad idea.
How about, enhance armor from 99 to 150 and that armor becomes a plus version.
Its not something easily achieved as anyone who has gotten an armor from level 90 to Max can tell you. But would revive alot of these armors and bring them back to a current level epic above boss + armors.
Thanks for the chance to offer suggestions.

Cuffy Meigs
12-04-2014, 08:21 AM
The game board has become stale. I've had 12 Max upgraded training fields and 3 Max armorsmiths for a very long time. While the armorsmiths serve their purpose every time ( always be crafting) the training fields harvesting gold has gotten to the point of uselessness. After you have Max guild bonuses and 28 million gold your kinda like, wish there was another use for spots.
In heroic mode we were given the chance to farm for components to craft legendary armors. Awesome. Maybe introducing a new building that lets us farm something other than produce gold.
Ideas, produce gems instead. Forget free gems videos, they don't pay.
Produce fusion stones, produce keys ( kinda like archeologist or something, finds a random item, idk) just something other than gold.
Thanks again.

CaptWangus
12-04-2014, 08:48 AM
Boss Armor collections and Keys.

Players would really appreciate the ability to purchase a certain quantity of keys for these boss armor collection events. If you get 8 keys from crafting and keeping the basic and plus armors, Players would really appreciate the ability to buy three more… There is almost always a guaranteed prize when you open 11 chest at once.

I'd also like to point out that such an ability would encourage gem spending among normally free to play gamers. Many wouldn't be willing to buy 11 keys at once; but three…

Cuffy Meigs
12-04-2014, 09:11 AM
So I've opened 135 of these top tier chests with no epic.
I know its chance based, 6x, 8x, even 10x. But still no epic. Really?
I'm suggesting individual player based progressive odds increase on this chest.
"Normal" odds on the first chest, then increase that but 1% per additional chest opened until an epic is reached. Then resets back to "normal".
Everyone likes to open chests, its one of the most fun things in the game to do, however opening 135 and getting nothing seems counter productive. I want to spend gems on this chest and would grind toward an epic, spending more gems, bit after opening that many chests and nothing has turned me away.
Also please remove the outdated epics in there from being awarded. What use is an epic so old its eclipsed by epic boss+ armors.
If your gonna leave em in there at least remove regular versions and only award plus tectonis and blazebornes. Lol

Andreia Valente
12-04-2014, 09:30 AM
Well the big upgrade that u could do was do a big update to costumers support and make it more active, because we have a issue and we report it and we got no answer for long more than a month what is very bad....

militarytj
12-04-2014, 09:53 AM
So many of us that have been playing the game for a long time have lots of epics that go unused because epic boss armor+ has eclipsed them in stats. Moontide, blazeborne, tectonic, etc... many people have opined having a trading system for gems, or just give them away to some other guild mate. I would love to see that however the potential for abuse is too great on that one. We have these armors and want to do something other than let them collect dust.
Its not something easily achieved as anyone who has gotten an armor from level 90 to Max can tell you. But would revive alot of these armors and bring them back to a current level epic above boss + armors.

Exellent idea bro!! :)

Derrick Kelsay
12-04-2014, 11:06 AM
I saw the post about today and meeting the developers at 4pm but I can no longer find the post?!? Where did it go or did it get cancelled?

Shanesha L Parker
12-04-2014, 11:14 AM
So when is this getting started??

legalious
12-04-2014, 11:15 AM
I saw the post about today and meeting the developers at 4pm but I can no longer find the post?!? Where did it go or did it get cancelled?

There is a Ask the Developers today but it is for Modern War and Crime City. Keep your eyes peeled for news about KnD AMA.

So when is this getting started??

Some of it has already begun. The rest of the events should come out soon or at least more information about those events.

These events can start anytime this month.

Marco_
12-04-2014, 02:10 PM
Heh, 51 extra levels at probably 20 combined stats per level would be +1020 combined stats == between new epic and epic+. And that's before the "becomes a plus" part... ;)

Bucataru Bogdan
12-04-2014, 02:17 PM
We all love raid wars, and respect to all the top guilds, and top players who grind to the top.
However, by default the top guild is full of the top 10 players receiving basicly 2 war epics from one event. ( they usually use previously won op war epics on raid boss)
This is creating a power gap that was partially addressed by adding many chest epics to the fusion list. But its gotten to the point of chasing down the top guild/players is becoming a problem that cannot be solved even with excessive gems.
Furthermore the large amount of guilds in one reward bracket is too much, when the game says 23 mil points for next bracket, we stop and maintain position.
I'm suggesting more divisions of reward brackets and something rewarded that directly opposes awarding 2x epics for the same event.
I'm not opposing top players or guilds, you grind you deserve it. But come on, really?

Exellent idea bro!! :)
Thrue very good idea.

Peter Sandelis
12-04-2014, 02:55 PM
Maybe we should send Raid Bosses to ENEMY guilds that will DAMAGE their raid points if left to escape!

18joaquin
12-04-2014, 03:50 PM
ive watched over fifty videos in the past two day, and I've only been awarded like 5 gems, is anyone else experiencing this, if so how do I fix it? Thx

18joaquin
12-04-2014, 04:01 PM
Will the dates and locations for where to send our armory be on the forum, or where shud I look? Thx again

Clementine
12-04-2014, 04:27 PM
Will the dates and locations for where to send our armory be on the forum, or where shud I look? Thx again

More details will be coming soon. Stay tuned.

18joaquin
12-04-2014, 05:20 PM
Ok thank you

BK Jonathan
12-04-2014, 07:03 PM
I apologize in advance as this may end up being a lengthy post. This is probably not what agree and Clementine intended this thread to be used for, but as more people will be reading this thread I will post this here anyway. I have seen recently an increased amount of chatter regarding the ability to trade armors. The main reasoning behind this for most people is for stronger guild members with multiple epics to trade with weaker guild members with no epics so as to make the weaker guild members stronger. As someone who has been playing this game for over a year now and who did not get their first epic until approximately level 150, I do not like the idea of trading armors. I have played the game pretty much every day since I started and have put a lot of time and effort into getting my profile where it is today, so I guess I kind of have a "I have paid my dues" attitude towards getting the 11 epic armors I now have. Beyond that, I also think an armor trading system would create unnecessary animosity amongst players when someone like myself is unwilling to trade their extra epic armors.

I will not, however, leave you with just saying "I don't like it" to the armor trading suggestion. I will offer my own suggestion which effectively gets the same thing accomplished, would benefit the person getting rid of the epic armor and has the potential to make Gree even more money. My suggestion is to implement an armor auctioning system. All levels and classes of armor would be eligible to be auctioned. There would be pre-set minimum bids for each class of armor. 1, 2 and 3 star armors would be auctioned for gold and legendary and epic armors would be auctioned for gems. I would suggest minimum gem bids of 50 gems for legendary armors and 100 gems for epic armors (after all, these armors could already be at the maximum level). The person auctioning off the armor would receive the final bid amount (for example, if I auction my level 99 blazeborn and the high bid is 200 gems, I would receive those gems while the highest bidder receives the armor). Gree would make more money from increased gem sales. Someone might be hesitant to buy gems for chance chest keys since there is not guarantee of a great prize, but in this case there would be a tangible item they are looking at getting and could push them to purchase more gems. Grew could make the auctioning be either only within your guild or it could be across the global community. The only issue is that I'm not sure how difficult it would be to program. I have a little background in programming, but not enough to be able to map this out entirely.

Again, I apologize for the long post, but I felt the need to voice my opinion

CaptWangus
12-04-2014, 08:40 PM
Players would really appreciate a 100% overhaul of the in game communication system which is currently so non functional as to have all players find a 3rd partied work around. That means players leave your game to talk to one another.

I would certainly appreciate the ability to see what my items inventory even when all of my armor smiths are in use. (So I know how many more xxx to farm.)

Some other have asked for an upgrade to customer service and I think that would be wonderful. Actually, while not the bright shiny stuff that you are giving us, ALL players would appreciate greater customer service and game stability.

Also, an overhaul of the guild wars would be nice. They need a face lift, don't you think? Most top players can kill a level 10 guardian by themselves…

Derrick Kelsay
12-04-2014, 08:57 PM
ive watched over fifty videos in the past two day, and I've only been awarded like 5 gems, is anyone else experiencing this, if so how do I fix it? Thx
Your lucky man I haven't been able to watch videos in over 4 days it disappeared and has never reappeared for me...😞

legalious
12-04-2014, 09:01 PM
Your lucky man I haven't been able to watch videos in over 4 days it disappeared and has never reappeared for me...��

Hopefully you didn't use any VPN app like TunnelBear to watch your videos. That might be why if you did. :/

James Fristik IV
12-04-2014, 11:41 PM
Here's a suggestion I have been wanting in the game. Guild Chat Notification and Mail/Private Messaging to improve Guild communication. Currently you have guild's seeking outside apps to communicate because the game lacks this functionality.

If implemented, consider setting the notifications for this both through settings and through guild. I can see how High Commanders, Guild Sentinel, Guild Champion, and Guild Master could have an option to receive immediate notifications from said rank (HC, GS, GC, GM), or choose to just have an all notification for Guild Chat on/off in the settings area.

Also, have you considered changing the results of Smelting from gold earnings to materials for crafting? While bosses are the main objective for crafting materials currently, and new items coming in like the rings & amulets; the substitution or option when Smelting armor to be able to choose 'Crafting Materials' or 'Gold' would benefit the Smelting feature. I'd recommend if you do choose to add the material option, make it random for all items (armor, rings, and amulets).

That's my two cents, chime in anyone who has an idea or feels they could an improve this, or if you would like to see it.

Thomas Sutphin
12-05-2014, 01:18 AM
Here's a suggestion I have been wanting in the game. Guild Chat Notification and Mail/Private Messaging to improve Guild communication. Currently you have guild's seeking outside apps to communicate because the game lacks this functionality.

If implemented, consider setting the notifications for this both through settings and through guild. I can see how High Commanders, Guild Sentinel, Guild Champion, and Guild Master could have an option to receive immediate notifications from said rank (HC, GS, GC, GM), or choose to just have an all notification for Guild Chat on/off in the settings area.

Also, have you considered changing the results of Smelting from gold earnings to materials for crafting? While bosses are the main objective for crafting materials currently, and new items coming in like the rings & amulets; the substitution or option when Smelting armor to be able to choose 'Crafting Materials' or 'Gold' would benefit the Smelting feature. I'd recommend if you do choose to add the material option, make it random for all items (armor, rings, and amulets).

That's my two cents, chime in anyone who has an idea or feels they could an improve this, or if you would like to see it.

Guild Communications need to be worked on hardcore. It is incredibly hard to communicate and keep track of what has been said. A notification thing would be great especially for Guild Wars such as "Guild Master has scheduled XYZ," as well as a tab/tracker for who has participated in events so we know who is dead weight and who is helping.

Douglas Laas Jr
12-05-2014, 05:02 AM
If it's free it for me. Love this game and can't wait to see what else you all bring to it. Would like to see more new epics to fuse and the possibility to fuse pluses would be great

galouboy33
12-05-2014, 05:06 AM
Hi
New items like rings are very interesting. Well done
So i ve tons of éléments to craft one silver star armor. But i no more craft it. Is it possible to find a way for sell these éléments or others?
congratulations for your game. Need the sixth star évaluation.

sampsonjf1923@gmail.com
12-05-2014, 05:51 AM
Have not seen any free stuff or improved rewards. Kinda confused

ziptie
12-05-2014, 06:25 AM
all for, better guild communication . and cant beat free

jcube2323
12-05-2014, 08:07 AM
Dedinitely an upgrade to the chat system is needed more than wanted.

An item inventory should be included for checking crafting materials

Add a progress number under the VS for adventuring during each phase. Ex: 1/4 or 5/7

If an element cant be used for a certain character, dont make it availabe in armor selection screen. Ex: Fire character cant use a water/earth armor. Why make it pop up when selecting armor

Make armors sortable by level and or rarity instead of just element

Add the ability to fuse armors in batches. It is a pain to do them one at a time for 20-30 armors

MisterT
12-05-2014, 08:21 AM
An item inventory should be included for checking crafting materials

You already can see what you need/have in materials

If an element cant be used for a certain character, dont make it availabe in armor selection screen. Ex: Fire character cant use a water/earth armor. Why make it pop up when selecting armor

Whe you select fire knight, you already get told that it can't wear an armor with non fire in it.

Make armors sortable by level and or rarity instead of just element

When you click on upgrade armor, it already is sorted

Add the ability to fuse armors in batches. It is a pain to do them one at a time for 20-30 armors

Don't see the point in upgrading more then one armor at a time

jcube2323
12-05-2014, 08:49 AM
For Mister T

Items used for crafting can only be seen when you have a free armor smith. That is fine unless you are crafting multiple day long armors and want to check your mats. Seems to be an easy fix to add such a screen to the menu system or in the fusion master and not have to wait a day or two to see gow many of something you need.

I know that the armors that you cant use are grayed out for certain elemental knights. It seems like it would save just a little bit of time and hastle to just not have them show up if that knight can't use them. Not a big change, but helps aesthetically.

As far as sorting goes, you have one option, by element. It lists them from highest to lowest in the armor selections screen, lowest to highest in the enchancement screen, then highest to lowest in the combine screen. Sometimes it would be nice to change the order: low to high, high to low, rarity etc..

Combining armors at the fusion master would also be helpful. Some may only combine one armor or two. I use it to combine several common armors in batches to use for enhancing others. It would be a time saver.

I appreciate that not everyone plays the game the same, but some small twaks to what is already there would be helpful.

Astral Khodan
12-05-2014, 10:28 AM
This is an issue I see far too often and would like to see it addressed...as a leader in my guild I choose who we allow in. But the "I accadently declared" excuse happens far too often. I would like it to be like the raid bosses where only guild leadership I.e the high commanders and above have unilateral control over when the wars are declared. This will take away the "accadents" and make newer members in higher level guilds earn the right to be able to declare or scout. As a commander you should be learning the ropes not controlong aspects of wars

I agree, but I think it should be a little more flexible. There should be a settings screen that allows the Guild Master (and optionally the Guardian and Sentinel) to choose who can declare war. Allow Commanders, Allow Commanders and High Commanders, and Allow Everyone. This would not be difficult to do, and would allow each guild to determine how they want to do things.

Astral Khodan
12-05-2014, 10:38 AM
For Mister T

Items used for crafting can only be seen when you have a free armor smith. That is fine unless you are crafting multiple day long armors and want to check your mats. Seems to be an easy fix to add such a screen to the menu system or in the fusion master and not have to wait a day or two to see gow many of something you need.

I know that the armors that you cant use are grayed out for certain elemental knights. It seems like it would save just a little bit of time and hastle to just not have them show up if that knight can't use them. Not a big change, but helps aesthetically.

As far as sorting goes, you have one option, by element. It lists them from highest to lowest in the armor selections screen, lowest to highest in the enchancement screen, then highest to lowest in the combine screen. Sometimes it would be nice to change the order: low to high, high to low, rarity etc..

Combining armors at the fusion master would also be helpful. Some may only combine one armor or two. I use it to combine several common armors in batches to use for enhancing others. It would be a time saver.

I appreciate that not everyone plays the game the same, but some small twaks to what is already there would be helpful.

I agree with the need to be able to see what components are needed even if all the armorsmiths are in use. This will help each player determine where he should be farming next, in order to set up the next armors for smithing. Great suggestion!

Merlin86
12-05-2014, 02:34 PM
Every time I try to fight against an epic boss and connection goes down, I lose all energy spent and after 2 tries the match finishes without damange to the boss... It's so frustrating.. I also will appreciate if the chests will give me the REAL possibility to get an epic, it's so rare... In adding how can people have so much points in arena when the tournament is just beginned... It's simply impossible, try to identificate them as hacker.
I really like this game, I'm very critic and I hope you will forgive me to have said so many bad things.. I am trying to suggest you something to improve the game.
PS: what about the possibility to create a "++" version of armors? :)))

AzMaster
12-05-2014, 03:00 PM
Will there be another qna as there was one response to the one at 11.

Mos20
12-05-2014, 04:43 PM
The Q&A is not until the 9th. You just leave your questions in the thread if you can't be online at that time.

Hassan121
12-05-2014, 06:04 PM
Hey free I from Pakistan and I want to tell you that in my country ur videos are not supported neither apple Store from which I can buy gems,
I would not ask for free gems but I was having 46 gems but then my younger brother just upgrade the nest please I have collected 46 in a month please please help me I am very slow because I didn't have gems my guildmates who was lower then me are now way better.
Please gree.....
Thank in advance .
I hope u appretiate it thanks..

Cainfopro
12-06-2014, 08:19 AM
Would like to see charm slots on armor to improve stats and charms could be event rewards, farmed, or only from guild events.

A level bonus on epics would also be recommended, example lvl 101 +1% stats, lvl 201 +2% stats to reward players for continuing to lvl.

Just a couple ideas to keep it fresh!

Sent
12-06-2014, 10:52 AM
Would like to see charm slots on armor to improve stats and charms could be event rewards, farmed, or only from guild events.

A level bonus on epics would also be recommended, example lvl 101 +1% stats, lvl 201 +2% stats to reward players for continuing to lvl.

Just a couple ideas to keep it fresh!

They just released rings/amulets which is basically what you're talking about. If you're on iOS, you'll have to wait for the update but on android we have them already.

Andreia Valente
12-06-2014, 11:33 AM
Well 1 thing its true if gems prices get lowered the game will get more competitive because more ppl would buy more gems . because the gems price its to high!

Nick288084
12-06-2014, 11:59 AM
I would like to be able to give the people in my guild armor that I don't use anymore. I have an epic armor that I can't use and I have people in my guild that could use somthing extra muscle in their lineup

Ubiquitous
12-06-2014, 12:48 PM
Hey community is there anyone who could help me with how to get the free goodies??

Duc Tran
12-06-2014, 07:18 PM
When does the epic armor and epic boss drawing take place??? I got some ideas

AzMaster
12-06-2014, 07:29 PM
Same here would like to know how they want the pics sent as well

discat2g
12-06-2014, 07:32 PM
Free is for me lol. Love the game

Alucard413
12-06-2014, 09:01 PM
since it's the season of giving, can we all get and epic armor that we don't already have please that would make our days all around the world and keep us battling the dark prince for another year😃😃😃😉

Marco_
12-07-2014, 01:18 AM
Well 1 thing its true if gems prices get lowered the game will get more competitive because more ppl would buy more gems . because the gems price its to high!
gems, just like for ex. patented medicines, are a mini monopoly and priced to optimize company profit...

I would like to be able to give the people in my guild armor that I don't use anymore. I have an epic armor that I can't use and I have people in my guild that could use somthing extra muscle in their lineup

And people keep mentioning that without thinking trough the consequences.
- mass amounts of alts to farm things for a main account
- accounts get more interesting for "hackers" if they can funnel away the contents to other accounts.
(and for non-hackers, would probably cause a bunch of "epic auction room" line chats to pop up, which isn't good for Gree profits...)

Hey community is there anyone who could help me with how to get the free goodies??
just got a "whopping" 2 gem free goodie in game.

Joshua Hart
12-07-2014, 03:19 AM
Dear Makers Of KnD,

I bring to you today...a suggestion like no other! Let's face it brohans, the issue with your game is that you need to optimize the Guild Wars. No one can compete against Rainbow Rug and Tug, and no one will try to, so since the rewards for 2nd through 10th are practically the same epic, why compete and spend more gems? You'd be nuts to. Maybe you should make things a little more interesting to shake up the top 10? We all know that the rainbow crews dont need anymore Epic +'s. But here's a suggestion about everyone and their mother has suggested! An Epic + for 2nd and 3rd place! Holy crap! What an idea! You'd make things competitive again! Or just keep doing what you're doing and watch gem spenders quit when they realize that their poor regular epics cant match up against Rug's Epic +'s.

AzMaster
12-07-2014, 05:04 AM
Wow way to be a douche man. ^

peacock123
12-07-2014, 07:26 AM
could you update the raid to be a lot easier on lvl 3 and 2 please and for top 1000 guild in raid can you give us epics please

MisterT
12-07-2014, 08:08 AM
Dear Makers Of KnD,

I bring to you today...a suggestion like no other! Let's face it brohans, the issue with your game is that you need to optimize the Guild Wars. No one can compete against Rainbow Rug and Tug, and no one will try to, so since the rewards for 2nd through 10th are practically the same epic, why compete and spend more gems? You'd be nuts to. Maybe you should make things a little more interesting to shake up the top 10? We all know that the rainbow crews dont need anymore Epic +'s. But here's a suggestion about everyone and their mother has suggested! An Epic + for 2nd and 3rd place! Holy crap! What an idea! You'd make things competitive again! Or just keep doing what you're doing and watch gem spenders quit when they realize that their poor regular epics cant match up against Rug's Epic +'s.

As if rainbow doesn't have enough people to fill 3 guilds who will all go T3.

MisterT
12-07-2014, 08:15 AM
could you update the raid to be a lot easier on lvl 3 and 2 please and for top 1000 guild in raid can you give us epics please

I don't see it happening that Gree is going to give T1000 an epic, then you almost have to do nothing to get an epic.

Maybe T1 -> new epic+
T2 - T10 -> new epic
T11 - T25 -> older epic+
T26 - T50 -> older epic

Nikki Baker
12-07-2014, 02:35 PM
Ok so tjis is my first time logging in. It is pretty confusing. How do I get daiy rewards during December? Thanks

Developer Ask Me Anything - Join us December 9th at 11am PST! (http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?102020-AMA-Ask-The-Developer-Anything-December-9th)
New Game Content

Sean A Roberts
12-07-2014, 03:29 PM
Nothing says appreciation like disabling the free video button for some but not all.... gree: " you no spend money we not appreciate you for earning us real money for watching videos that only work half the time."

Mos20
12-07-2014, 03:51 PM
You just log in to the game. You should have noticed that the daily rewards have improved slightly. For example, now after 5 days you get 6 gems instead of 3 and after 10 days you get 10 gems instead of 5.
Ok so tjis is my first time logging in. It is pretty confusing. How do I get daiy rewards during December? Thanks

Joshua Hart
12-08-2014, 12:44 AM
Wow way to be a douche man. ^

Real original. You bring nothing useful to the table.

Mos20
12-08-2014, 03:49 AM
Question on the winter nightmare collection. In order to get all the rewards do we need to keep both standard and plus versions of crafted EB armors I r can we fuse away the standard version once you have plus version? Don't want to fuse away if it means losing rewards for basic armors.

Adisty
12-08-2014, 05:54 AM
In order to get all the rewards do we need to keep both standard and plus versions of crafted EB armors I r can we fuse away the standard version once you have plus version?

You can get all the rewards by keeping the plus version only. Be careful fusing though, I accidentally fused the plus version of one of the armors for the last collection instead of the non plus version. Screwed myself out of 5 chest keys and a free epic:mad:

Lord P
12-08-2014, 06:55 AM
The solution to the problem of the same teams winning raids and wars every weekend...... Heroic Mode. You can get your Epic+ armor and in a few months you can take a crack at t10....... oh yeah, find a good guild too. :D

MisterT
12-08-2014, 09:14 AM
You can get all the rewards by keeping the plus version only. Be careful fusing though, I accidentally fused the plus version of one of the armors for the last collection instead of the non plus version. Screwed myself out of 5 chest keys and a free epic:mad:

That's why i keep both versions till the end, that way i'm always save.

B Legit
12-08-2014, 09:20 AM
Dear Makers Of KnD,

Or you guys can do what we did in Android and take down the guild that's ran the top spot...just sayin.

Sent
12-08-2014, 09:55 AM
Or you guys can do what we did in Android and take down the guild that's ran the top spot...just sayin.

This. A guild is capped at 40 members. Find 40 people that are willing to drop a load of gems and lose some sleep and you'll get rank 1. All it takes is some time to plan.

Patrick Bordeleau
12-08-2014, 04:25 PM
We should be able to fuse any epic during aweek or the rest of the month,chest wars and raid epic

Levitatron
12-09-2014, 04:34 AM
We currently have 5 positions within a guild, i.e. Guild Master, High Commander, etc.. My suggestion would be to up the position count to 7 or 8, perhaps creating special positions for wars/raids. This current set-up just seems alittle stagnant. Btw, I love the two most recent additions (Heroic/Rings & Amulets) to the game, it's brought alittle more life back into it!

Cuffy Meigs
12-09-2014, 07:19 AM
The game board has become stale. I've had 12 Max upgraded training fields and 3 Max armorsmiths for a very long time. While the armorsmiths serve their purpose every time ( always be crafting) the training fields harvesting gold has gotten to the point of uselessness. After you have Max guild bonuses and 28 million gold your kinda like, wish there was another use for spots.
In heroic mode we were given the chance to farm for components to craft legendary armors. Awesome. Maybe introducing a new building that lets us farm something other than produce gold.
Ideas, produce gems instead. Forget free gems videos, they don't pay.
Produce fusion stones, produce keys ( kinda like archeologist or something, finds a random item, idk) just something other than gold.
Thanks again.

New
Can you do something with unused craftable components?
I haven't crafted a basic armor since I was level 5.
I have over 3000 fire shards just sitting there.
Can you implement a way to combine them to upgrade to a better component or maybe smelt them for gold. I would take either.
I'm sure others have more than I do and at this point is useless to lots of us.
Thanks.

Timk991996yolo
12-09-2014, 10:56 AM
When I go get gems I cant click on the video offers its grayed out why is this happening

Timk991996yolo
12-09-2014, 11:29 AM
1.Can you make that only high commanders and above can declare or scout raid bosses.
2.Can you make members of guild donate gems into the guild.
3. Can you make that guild master can give guild money to members and if you make that you can donate gems to the guild that the guild master can give those gems to members.
4.Can you make new capes

My line id is timk99 and im the gm of Shadow Beasts

EBCM1022
12-09-2014, 10:50 PM
1.Can you make that only high commanders and above can declare or scout raid bosses.
2.Can you make members of guild donate gems into the guild.
3. Can you make that guild master can give guild money to members and if you make that you can donate gems to the guild that the guild master can give those gems to members.
4.Can you make new capes

My line id is timk99 and im the gm of Shadow Beasts
1. Only High Commanders and up can scout raid bosses already. It would be nice to see an option for it to be implemented in guild wars too.

2. How would gems be use of the guild? Would it be converted to gold or would there be specific things you could buy with gems only?

3. This would completely unbalance the game if used a way beyond what was intended. I.e. People could make multiple farming accounts to collect gold and gems for stronger account.

4. I would love to see new gold and gem capes. Sounds like a great idea :)

Frostwreck
12-10-2014, 02:46 AM
Player apperication my ass. Taking our gem videos away and forcing us to buy stuff from greed month is more like it. Give us our videos back greed and make ring and amulet reward milestones for raids arena and eb.

omerta85
12-10-2014, 03:54 AM
Where are the free goodies

Cuffy Meigs
12-10-2014, 09:56 AM
So I have a new suggestion to this game.
Is so awesome everyone will benefit from it.
I just logged in and all my rings and amulets disappeared.
I've been farming and had gotten over 100 total between both rings and amulets.
They just straight out vanished.
How about. No more vanishing items. Or how about returning items and not give automated responses like were looking into it.
I worked like crazy to get those and now, nothing.
Suggestion for making game better.
NO MORE VANISHING ITEMS.

nicktran111467
12-10-2014, 11:41 AM
Player appreciation? How about fixing the game? The other day the counter for Avalance of Gems got screwy. It counted down to ~900 and on the next day it counted UP to ~1200. It cheated me out of ~300 gems. In terms of real money, it is roughly $35 more or less. How about compensate me for this, GREE?:confused::mad:

Chad Skiles
12-10-2014, 07:37 PM

New Game Content

so i came up with something that might be good. How about in friend pvp battles you create a gamble icon next to the profile and battle icons allowing friends to wager gold or items. the idea is that when you click the gamble button it sends a request to the friend asking them if they want to wager against you and have a cap i.e. 1000 gold or a 2 star armor and the when the battle is over the winner automatically gets the reward. I think it would add a bonus to the friend pvp battles that many players if not all would enjoy. From the guild Crowned Kings via cstyle and SirE011311

Chad Skiles
12-10-2014, 07:43 PM
So I have a new suggestion to this game.
Is so awesome everyone will benefit from it.
I just logged in and all my rings and amulets disappeared.
I've been farming and had gotten over 100 total between both rings and amulets.
They just straight out vanished.
How about. No more vanishing items. Or how about returning items and not give automated responses like were looking into it.
I worked like crazy to get those and now, nothing.
Suggestion for making game better.
NO MORE VANISHING ITEMS.

I completely agree with you good sir because i have experienced the same thing over and over but not just with rings and amulets but with stuff that i win from the arena many many items i have earned by spending real money and winning have just vanished into thin air and not response and no compensation from gree so how about some customer service. You guys are getting rich off of us players because you created a fun game but seriously fix the problem before we make this viral among other players. Because it isnt cool and i want you guys to succeed because i love this game

Sean A Roberts
12-10-2014, 08:04 PM
Please tell me that the armor contest isn't going to be making an armor for the winning epic boss. And you guys with the vanishing items sounds to me like either you had poor internet connection or your using/doing something you shouldn't *cough* 3rd party programs *cough*

Mos20
12-11-2014, 03:58 AM
Wow, I got 1000 gold and a message saying thanks for being part of the K & D community. OMG I feel so appreciated! Not!

Cuffy Meigs
12-11-2014, 07:31 AM
Hey Shawn, I wasn't using a 3rd party program. Was farming on flaming wildwood. They only hit you for 1 point. Every 4 or 5 passes through usually drops one or the other.
But thank for assuming cheating.
I transferred game from my phone to my tablet.
Still haven't received items back yet.

Sean A Roberts
12-11-2014, 12:00 PM
Hey Shawn, I wasn't using a 3rd party program. Was farming on flaming wildwood. They only hit you for 1 point. Every 4 or 5 passes through usually drops one or the other.
But thank for assuming cheating.
I transferred game from my phone to my tablet.
Still haven't received items back yet.

I didn't assume cheating. I said it could be as some 3rd party programs can mess with stuff like that. I assume your issue was from poor internet signal at the time. Sorry if you took offense.

Death's Assassin
12-11-2014, 02:27 PM
i don't know how to apply for the Boss design contest.. have came up with a look for him a drop and two different armor types that could be applied to my Boss. Fire/Air or Spirit/Fire.
Can someone please tell me, where to apply..

Laengar
12-12-2014, 08:05 AM
Try the other thread in this forum section about the design a boss contest...

Breezthagod_
12-13-2014, 05:51 PM
Since epics are nearly impossible to get, and rely only on luck and probability. K&D developers should give one away when you get to a certain lvl. Hard work doesn't even pay off in this game...

roookey1
12-14-2014, 01:08 AM
@Breez I don't agree. First, they are a bit easier to get since a few weeks. I have often complained that if you as a player invest a certain amount of money (like 30 Euros for 11 chests = 350 gems, an amount you can get 10 paid games for on Google Play), they should return something of value, like at least 1 epic in a 11-chest draw (or change their chest advertising). Also, the epic fusion rate has been improved. So it feels they are getting closer to fairness in these regards. Epics have always been a 'super special' and should remain that way. Leveling up gets you so many 'rewards', I don't feel an epic has to be part of this. And actually if you think twice, Heroic mode offers exactly what you're asking for: if you mastered the DP stage, you can do Heroic mode and grind for an epic.

What I would really like to see is:
1) fusing Epic+Epic = Epic (not a legendary - that feels like you get cheated out of money)
2) fusing Epic+same Epic = Epic+ (it is sooooo annoying as a regular chest buyer to finally GET an epic again but you already have 2 or 3 of them! At least let us fuse them to a plus version Gree!!!)
3) finally throwing outdated epics out of chests to justify the 'promise' .. I mean, after all, customers are opening chests to win epics- 'winning' an outdated one rather feels like a slap in the face.

rebeen89
12-14-2014, 09:25 PM
@Breez I don't agree. First, they are a bit easier to get since a few weeks. I have often complained that if you as a player invest a certain amount of money (like 30 Euros for 11 chests = 350 gems, an amount you can get 10 paid games for on Google Play), they should return something of value, like at least 1 epic in a 11-chest draw (or change their chest advertising). Also, the epic fusion rate has been improved. So it feels they are getting closer to fairness in these regards. Epics have always been a 'super special' and should remain that way. Leveling up gets you so many 'rewards', I don't feel an epic has to be part of this. And actually if you think twice, Heroic mode offers exactly what you're asking for: if you mastered the DP stage, you can do Heroic mode and grind for an epic.

What I would really like to see is:
1) fusing Epic+Epic = Epic (not a legendary - that feels like you get cheated out of money)
2) fusing Epic+same Epic = Epic+ (it is sooooo annoying as a regular chest buyer to finally GET an epic again but you already have 2 or 3 of them! At least let us fuse them to a plus version Gree!!!)
3) finally throwing outdated epics out of chests to justify the 'promise' .. I mean, after all, customers are opening chests to win epics- 'winning' an outdated one rather feels like a slap in the face.

I agree....I especially agree and like it 3 ideas. The epic+epic : epic+ should b implanted right away....but have it a % chance...that way it's not guaranteed that u will get a epic+ but chance.

As for me...I'm done fusing for a good while probably the last fusions I have done have all ended up major failures got way to discouraged to continue fusing. =:-(

Rob Burgess
12-15-2014, 05:23 PM
I know alot of people complaining about the gifts not good enough im just glad to at least get something alot of games dont give u anything

Mike Stew
12-15-2014, 05:47 PM
I know alot of people complaining about the gifts not good enough im just glad to at least get something alot of games dont give u anything

I know it blows my mind, it's nice to get random gifts, no matter what they are

Liljacub
12-15-2014, 06:28 PM
Man after seeing some of the complaints about the free gifts i feel kinda bad because i've been getting nothing but gems, dark prince, and enchanted keys and i felt like i was getting crap because of what my guild mates were saying they got

Mask of Vulcan
12-16-2014, 11:16 AM
If you REALLY appreciate your customers then why do you STILL owe me OVER 3K , YES 3000+ gems for offers id completed many months ago. Also you should be thinking of your less fortunate players by Letting them sit there all day n night completing offers to get any half decent amount of gems. As you know i spend $300. A week MINIMUM on my Ios account on my ipad and Android on my Galaxy S5. But i am FURIOUS to be part of a game/community that DISCRIMINATES AGAINST PEOPLE UNDER FINANCIAL DISTRESS!!! IM A NUMBER 1 fan and am in CONSISTENT Top 10 Guilds on both platforms so i obviously don't need free gems BUT MAKES ALOT of people Mad who can't have their friends paying in their guild because it takes ALOT OF Gems To Stay in the top10 as long as i. But you REALLY NEED TO CATER to your less fortunate players. I KNOW that ALOT OF US are considering COMPLETLEY STOPPING PAYING FOR GEMS for AT LEAST 2-3MONTHS TO SHOW GREE THAT WE ARE EVEN WILLING TO SIT BACK FOR SOME LESS FORTUNATE PLAYERS TO ACHEIVE HIgher ranks! BUT GREE WONT! SO FAIR HEADS UP.. Expect a TREMENDOUS DROP IN YOUR ANNUAL PROFIT NEXT YEAR. You made enough of the Raid events alone this year. But IF you DON'T START to offer more FREE gems, i know 4 alliances that FILL YOUR TOP 25 THAT IS PLANNING A STRIKE ON IOS AND MORE ON ANDROID! FAIR WARNING, SO PLEASE DON'T HESITATE AND LET KND DIE! PLEASE because my WORD alot of paying customers are not able to keep this up either.. so KND IS gonna SUCK soon because your definitely STILL doing the WRONG THING. HOWEVER the biggest and best progress is this Heroic mode.. That MAY ALONE SAVE YOU! BUT IT STILL DOESN'T HELP LESS FORTUNATE PLAYERS TO USER/GET GEMS TO GET TO A GREAT ENDWAR RESULT.. PLEASE HELP KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS!! I have a shortened life span of approximately 10 years before my liver fails due to back when i was a baby in 1976 i had a blood transfusion that had Hepatitis C since they didn't screen the blood.. But i HAVE ONLY KND TO LOOK FORWARD TOO. SO PLEASE don't let my favorite thing die with me. I'm very serious about a MASS Strike for a few months is coming. So MOST Of the top 50-25-10-1st place guilds/alliances are STOPPING from buying gems. Planned for January 1st and onwards. The start time and c finish is up to Gree! So please stop this strike from occurring and MAKE IT MORE FAIR FOR UNDERPRIVELAGED KIDS TO BE TOP CONTENDERS. Thank you for reading this rant but important info. I love you guys so plesse do more for less privileged kids and adults. Peace out

Kakarot
12-16-2014, 01:46 PM
If you REALLY appreciate your customers then why do you STILL owe me OVER 3K , YES 3000+ gems for offers id completed many months ago. Also you should be thinking of your less fortunate players by Letting them sit there all day n night completing offers to get any half decent amount of gems. As you know i spend $300. A week MINIMUM on my Ios account on my ipad and Android on my Galaxy S5. But i am FURIOUS to be part of a game/community that DISCRIMINATES AGAINST PEOPLE UNDER FINANCIAL DISTRESS!!! IM A NUMBER 1 fan and am in CONSISTENT Top 10 Guilds on both platforms so i obviously don't need free gems BUT MAKES ALOT of people Mad who can't have their friends paying in their guild because it takes ALOT OF Gems To Stay in the top10 as long as i. But you REALLY NEED TO CATER to your less fortunate players. I KNOW that ALOT OF US are considering COMPLETLEY STOPPING PAYING FOR GEMS for AT LEAST 2-3MONTHS TO SHOW GREE THAT WE ARE EVEN WILLING TO SIT BACK FOR SOME LESS FORTUNATE PLAYERS TO ACHEIVE HIgher ranks! BUT GREE WONT! SO FAIR HEADS UP.. Expect a TREMENDOUS DROP IN YOUR ANNUAL PROFIT NEXT YEAR. You made enough of the Raid events alone this year. But IF you DON'T START to offer more FREE gems, i know 4 alliances that FILL YOUR TOP 25 THAT IS PLANNING A STRIKE ON IOS AND MORE ON ANDROID! FAIR WARNING, SO PLEASE DON'T HESITATE AND LET KND DIE! PLEASE because my WORD alot of paying customers are not able to keep this up either.. so KND IS gonna SUCK soon because your definitely STILL doing the WRONG THING. HOWEVER the biggest and best progress is this Heroic mode.. That MAY ALONE SAVE YOU! BUT IT STILL DOESN'T HELP LESS FORTUNATE PLAYERS TO USER/GET GEMS TO GET TO A GREAT ENDWAR RESULT.. PLEASE HELP KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS!! I have a shortened life span of approximately 10 years before my liver fails due to back when i was a baby in 1976 i had a blood transfusion that had Hepatitis C since they didn't screen the blood.. But i HAVE ONLY KND TO LOOK FORWARD TOO. SO PLEASE don't let my favorite thing die with me. I'm very serious about a MASS Strike for a few months is coming. So MOST Of the top 50-25-10-1st place guilds/alliances are STOPPING from buying gems. Planned for January 1st and onwards. The start time and c finish is up to Gree! So please stop this strike from occurring and MAKE IT MORE FAIR FOR UNDERPRIVELAGED KIDS TO BE TOP CONTENDERS. Thank you for reading this rant but important info. I love you guys so plesse do more for less privileged kids and adults. Peace out

http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/didnt-read-lol-chicken-gif.png

legalious
12-16-2014, 03:27 PM

If you have not received your Free Gems or Offer Gems please complete the following:
Contact Fyber - Guide (http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?101751-How-To-Issues-With-Free-Gems-Offers-Read-This!)
Create a Support Ticket - Guide (http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?100611-HOW-TO-Submit-a-Gree-Support-Ticket)
Contact Clementine with your support ticket if it is overlooked

I suggest you take a look into Make-A-Wish Foundation (http://wish.org/)as they will provide support and help for those with terminal illnesses.

ziptie
12-17-2014, 07:28 AM
don't know if this idea has been put out there, but having mounts for the knights would be cool

Breezthagod_
12-17-2014, 10:52 AM
I'm tired of seeing 8x chance for epic, and opening 5 to 10 chests and getting 3 star every time. That is probably the worst probability I've seen in any game like this. If the chances for an epic are multiplied by 8 and I don't get one in 10 chances, that makes the chance of getting one originally, impossible. I've watched several guys in the UK get epics out of 1 chest. No specific chest name, but they all had the 8x chance. None of my friends have received epics from chests, but the guys in other countries seem to get them no problem. One guy even says "I'm gonna open this chest and get an epic, no problem." He opens it and gets a damn Cryptid Wargear. I opened 3 just now and got 2 Sky Guardians and a Rocfeather. I seriously am starting to hate this game.

Sent
12-17-2014, 01:23 PM
I'm tired of seeing 8x chance for epic, and opening 5 to 10 chests and getting 3 star every time. That is probably the worst probability I've seen in any game like this. If the chances for an epic are multiplied by 8 and I don't get one in 10 chances, that makes the chance of getting one originally, impossible. I've watched several guys in the UK get epics out of 1 chest. No specific chest name, but they all had the 8x chance. None of my friends have received epics from chests, but the guys in other countries seem to get them no problem. One guy even says "I'm gonna open this chest and get an epic, no problem." He opens it and gets a damn Cryptid Wargear. I opened 3 just now and got 2 Sky Guardians and a Rocfeather. I seriously am starting to hate this game.
It's all luck. You don't go to the casino and get angry for playing the slot machine 10 times and losing each time, or not hitting the jackpot once. The original chance is probably <1% so multiplied by 8, you still have a low chance.
Given it is based on chance, you can open 1k chests and get no epics or open 10 chests and get an epic each time. It's a game of chance, there's no guarantees.

roookey1
12-17-2014, 03:27 PM
I share the feeling though. If Gree would advertise the chests with, let's say: 'your chance today is 1:100 instead of just 1:150', it would be correct and fair. Advertising an '8-x chance' of some unknown factor in fact forces you to try, because you have no way of knowing the unknown, second factor. And it costs you serious money to realize - by trying! - to find out how ridiculously low this 2nd factor actually is. This raises feelings of pure HATE. It can't be described otherwise. You feel cheated out of your money.

Another related issue that is really making me angry is when epics I have paid a lot of money for are turned into shyte when I fuse them. Even fusing 2 epics (remember how low the chance was to get it and how much money they costed) doesn't result in another epic (ideally turning into a plus version if you fuse 2 identical epics), but no, they give us garbage back. Exactly the same feelings as when an 'epic reward' of a chest turns out to be Moontide, Blaze or a -can't see it anymore!- Tectonic Mantle. "Be happy Sammy, you got your epic now!" Well I better don't write the answer that comes up to my mind then, because 'chances' are good that children are reading these forums... :mad:

Al_Warrior
12-17-2014, 10:04 PM
Is another game similar to this because its really getting me angry I open up a chest every time there is a new but I only seem to get 2* and 3* (seems like a coincidence) and if I even dare get a epic it has base 200 attack and defense YOU CALL THAT AN EPIC if there were kids on this there would be some nasty words and I'm just tired of it but you know what's funny you guys don't even care to fix the problem and you know how many time my gems have been stolen from out of the blue too many to count you guys just sit behind you're computers all day think you're doing something but the the only thing you're doing is laugh at other peoples misery. Smh pathetic.

ApophisEire
12-18-2014, 12:51 PM
How about for a special event you guys allow for armour gifting from our own stock to others or trade with others in your guild or friend list

Perhaps it would be available to gift or trade for 1 day a year (Xmas for example)

CaptWangus
12-19-2014, 07:14 AM
I've mentioned this before elsewhere but I guess it can't hurt to say again.

Thanks for giving players a chance to craft epics; it's difficult but it should be. I seem to be in the minority here (please don't think the vocal minority speaks for most of the game's players) but I don't think epics should be easy to come by. That said, I agree with others in that a bit more forthcoming clarity on your part would be 'fair' in regards to chest pay-out schedules. And to second an idea Rookeye1 made, opening a chest and getting an epic that is weaker than a current EB plus armor isn't right. No one buys a lottery ticket in hopes of winning less than the cost of the ticket…

Thanks for giving us a chance to acquire free keys to limited edition chest. Personally, I hate boss armor collections. I can't wait for your next big idea that replaces boss armor collection events. And yet every time one comes along, I find myself participating. I would really like to see the ability to purchase individual keys without having to open the chest. In the current 'Winter Knightmare Collection', I stand to be awarded eight keys. I'd greatly appreciate being able to purchase three more so I could get the guaranteed prize that usually comes with opening eleven.

Lastly, fusion stones are not the reward you seem to think they are. When I finished KoD on Heroic I was most excited about being able to craft the epic plus, but I also was thinking, 'I wonder what the reward for this stage will be?' Ten fusion stones, I believe it was. The person who can finish KoD on Heroic already has hundreds--if not a thousand plus--fusion stones. You can't take two steps in the Knights and Dragons world and not trip over four or five of them. They have been completely devalued.

Perhaps using twenty fusion stones to fusion armor increases your chance of fusing an epic by a factor of 'X.' (And we all know how you love 'a factor of X' :) ) There needs to be something else to do with fusion stones--or preferably stop handing them out as a rare and valued prize for wars, chest, KoD Heroic, etc. I'd hate to think that keeping track of my fusion stones is taking up space that could be dedicated to increasing my armor inventory.

Thanks for all you do.

rollypollie
12-21-2014, 11:57 AM
Hey where do i enter my epic drawing for the armor contest

MisterT
12-21-2014, 01:17 PM
Hey where do i enter my epic drawing for the armor contest

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?102017-Player-Appreciation-Month-Design-An-Epic-Armor-Contest/page26

Xer0
12-22-2014, 08:51 AM
Why am i not getting paid for the Honda and Subaru videos

Sean A Roberts
12-22-2014, 09:22 AM

That would be awesome if the top 25 quit cause then people that don't pay for epics would have a chance. STRIKE AWAY

Mitchb101
12-23-2014, 01:49 AM
That's why i keep both versions till the end, that way i'm always save.

They now give you a warning if you are going to fuse one from the epic boss collection. Helps a lot.

Nickbay
12-23-2014, 04:21 AM
Hey is the Design an Epic Armor Contest still going on? I've been up for 18 hours now waiting for them to post the top finalists. And it's definitly the 23rd of December all across the world....

Kick Doornbos
12-23-2014, 06:04 AM
How you see who are the winners

Kick Doornbos
12-23-2014, 06:06 AM
My vriend have combines my epic Boss armor with another one

Kick Doornbos
12-23-2014, 06:07 AM
My vriend fused my epic Boss armor with another

Tino237
12-23-2014, 07:00 AM
The top 10 epic armor finalist were supposed to be announced yesterday.. Never happened? When will they be announced?

Chastity00
12-23-2014, 07:21 AM
The top 10 epic armor finalist were supposed to be announced yesterday.. Never happened? When will they be announced?

I want to know the answer to this too!

Sean A Roberts
12-23-2014, 07:26 AM
Its probably taking them longer to do checks on the armors cause so many people traced or stole there entry's

Kick Doornbos
12-23-2014, 07:31 AM
How how you now that they are stolen and now you now that they are controling that

Nickbay
12-23-2014, 07:42 AM
Its probably taking them longer to do checks on the armors cause so many people traced or stole there entry's

People who do that just make contests like this so corrupt. I hate it! Check mine out!!!! http://imgur.com/puBeo7A !!!

18joaquin
12-23-2014, 08:30 AM
People who do that just make contests like this so corrupt. I hate it! Check mine out!!!! http://imgur.com/puBeo7A !!!

Ya I put a lot of time and effort into this and for people to do that... It's just awful this is mine: http://imgur.com/7GGS4gV

Tino237
12-23-2014, 08:35 AM
This isn't the armor submission forum

jetfire03
12-23-2014, 09:29 AM
lmao XD true, true http://imgur.com/yXcnjxU http://imgur.com/AVk6mVY XD

Breezthagod_
12-23-2014, 10:04 AM
For Christmas, you guys should have an Epic Only Chest. Maybe 50 gems or higher... If you aren't going to give one away at least give fans a chance to finally have one.

roookey1
12-23-2014, 10:17 AM
I read in Clementine's post that votes are open until 30th.

However, it's indeed funny that the draft with most votes (so one would think it would look really great)
is something I can't even recognize! :D ('Miltis Messorem')

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?103088-Player-Appreciation-Month-Design-An-Epic-Boss-Voting!

Clementine
12-23-2014, 10:53 AM
Our deepest apologies for the delay. The Top Ten for the Armor Contest are now available to vote on!

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?103474-Player-Appreciation-Month-Design-An-Epic-Armor-Voting!

roookey1
12-23-2014, 12:26 PM
thanks for clarifying Clementine!

Mitchb101
12-24-2014, 01:23 AM
I would love to see the redemption period for crafting all epic boss + extended.

It would be nice for Gree to acknowledge that we are busy with families around christmas. And that we don't want to disturb family functions by making sure we use our epic boss energies at the right times etc...

Just a thought, but would be nice.

kevinrutledge44
12-25-2014, 02:17 PM
What about a holiday pack. I could really use one. And it is Christmas the ultimate holiday. Make the ultimate holiday pack

Mos20
12-25-2014, 02:29 PM
What about a holiday pack. I could really use one. And it is Christmas the ultimate holiday. Make the ultimate holiday pack

Yeah I could use one too but they already missed Christmas in Australia. No present from the Christmas Greench! 😥🎁 But better late than never! 🎅🎄

Xer0
12-25-2014, 03:31 PM
Why gree couldn't you guys at least give everyone a hundred gems and some gold for Christmas. i play heroes charge and they gave everyone 300 gems and a million gold. I absolutely love knd but this is supposed to be player appreciation month and you cant give us nothing on Christmas day. Not even a gem sale today ive been on all day and not one sale. This is just sad on your guys part my opinion but you shouldve picked a different month to be appreciation month if you wasn't going to give us something for Christmas day.

Mitchb101
12-25-2014, 06:09 PM
Why gree couldn't you guys at least give everyone a hundred gems and some gold for Christmas. i play heroes charge and they gave everyone 300 gems and a million gold. I absolutely love knd but this is supposed to be player appreciation month and you cant give us nothing on Christmas day. Not even a gem sale today ive been on all day and not one sale. This is just sad on your guys part my opinion but you shouldve picked a different month to be appreciation month if you wasn't going to give us something for Christmas day.

I tend to avoid bickering and complaining.
But i must say, the man has a point.

Dddeanna70
12-26-2014, 04:33 AM
I tend to avoid bickering and complaining.
But i must say, the man has a point.

I can't wrap my head around why no holiday packs on holidays. The last one was on December 10. Almost 2 weeks after holiday. I thought maybe the update screwed that up. But you had Christmas eve and Christmas to offer it. I know a ton of people who refuse to buy until they do a holiday pack. You might have a few people that will pay full price. But most of us. Will not buy until a good deal comes along. The main question is. Why no holiday packs on holidays?

Rookeye
12-26-2014, 07:49 AM
I would like a sale. I'm looking for one. But I'm happy to see heroic mode restart, and I've gotten goodies here and there all throughout the month. One could argue that GREE should offer more, sure, but I want to make certain I'm noticing what they have done thus far...

Pssst, GREE, SALE! ;)

Levitatron
12-26-2014, 02:36 PM
Amidst the mess with this weekend's raid, I still would like to say, thank you Gree for an awesome game. Heroic mode and Raids (glitch-free) are my favorite parts. Keep up the great work!

LadyShan
12-28-2014, 10:22 PM
Love the wings, thank you.

Othy
12-29-2014, 12:51 PM
I appreciate you gree

Sean A Roberts
12-30-2014, 01:28 PM
So is there anything else planned for the month? Or can i enjoy the rest of the holidays without logging in till next year?

roookey1
12-30-2014, 06:54 PM
Well I don't think you will miss a lot if not logging in till next year, as it is less than a day away. :rolleyes:

Ubiquitous
01-01-2015, 04:54 PM
Thank you to the developers.

When the player appreciation month started we were told that there will be fun contest and challenges.
We were also told we would get [ A CHANCE AT FREE GOODIES ].
Ok I agree with some of you who like me spend a shed loads on this game but that's the fun of it.

So all you who a ranting at the developers because you haven't got your free stuff
STOP being such asses. free stuff if you were lucky.

Happy New Year to Gree and thanks for the amazing game, and community.

Ubiquitous
01-02-2015, 05:13 PM
Well I have been told that I would be given 65 gems for designing Rosaline, on the 31st. I was planning on opening some chests, but it seemed like now I cannot do that anymore... So sorry for complaining, but GREE is kinda behind on their schedule... And they said that there would be another reward coming later in the month of December in the news, which never came, and they still haven't announced the winner for the epic armor design contest yet which was supposed to happen on the 31st of December 2014, while many people aren't getting the gems they bought with money, and the free offers don't work for others. Sorry for being an "ass"
But happy new year, and thanks for the rewards so far GREE.

Sorry I mention all the people who constantly are asking for free stuff and epics and all that I know gree are not keeping up to their words but... Anyway

Dahag
01-11-2015, 06:46 PM
The gifts were nice

SeriousTeck
01-12-2015, 08:01 AM
Salve, volevo chiedere alla GREE se possono fare in giornata o in settimana un evento Distruzione Armature; dato che ho quasi 400 corazze da distruggere, mi sembra un peccato non ricevere bonus per questo..
Grazie per la pazienza! :D

Ant venom
01-14-2015, 06:53 PM
Sorry I mention all the people who constantly are asking for free stuff and epics and all that I know gree are not keeping up to their words but... Anyway

lol... dude

Mike Stew
01-16-2015, 08:55 PM
I was a finalist in both contests, when might the rewards come?

Ant venom
01-16-2015, 09:11 PM
I was a finalist in both contests, when might the rewards come?

Maybe never since it is already 2 weeks past the time the prizes were given out so the top should be to never compete unless the prizes are guaranteed 100%.

Rookeye
01-18-2015, 07:32 AM
I would like a sale. I'm looking for one. But I'm happy to see heroic mode restart, and I've gotten goodies here and there all throughout the month. One could argue that GREE should offer more, sure, but I want to make certain I'm noticing what they have done thus far...

Pssst, GREE, SALE! ;)

Got my holiday (pack) sale. THANK YOU, GREE!!! ;)

Chastity00
01-20-2015, 08:38 AM
Has anyone received their contest rewards yet?

Clementine
01-22-2015, 02:54 PM
Has anyone received their contest rewards yet?

They just went out! Please let us know if you havent received them after logging back in.

MajNinja
01-23-2015, 03:03 PM
They should do this more often

Ant venom
02-08-2015, 04:17 PM
Yes they should, I mean we had great enjoyment in the game at that period (wings of appreciation)

Xer0
02-08-2015, 06:56 PM
What's up with player support. I bought 800 gems on Feb 1st and didnt get them then bought some on the 7th of feb and got them. Then today Feb 8th bought 175 for 17.99 and it did what it did February 1st kept saying no network. And didn't give me my gems once again. I have sent 30 emails to them and still haven't gotten a response. This is hard earned money that I work out in the cold weather for. I love playing this game and play it everyday. Feel like they are robbing my bank account. I've spent 69.99 and 17.99 plus 69.99 for my wife's account on the Feb 1st that she didn't get. That's 158.00 American dollars. Think it's wrong that they won't even email me and tell me anything. Someone please help me find out what i should do

Adisty
02-09-2015, 05:58 AM
Dispute the charge with your respective account holder (Google, iOS, Amazon) if you hear nothing from Gree. They should be able to refund your money.

peacock123
02-15-2015, 08:00 AM
i meant top 100
MISTER T

Ant venom
03-02-2015, 02:30 PM
Ok peacock, no need for Caps lol