PDA

View Full Version : Frontline - Why are there no units for sale yet

Killer_Elite
11-18-2014, 02:33 PM
According to help, them frontline units go on sale a week before the event, yet it starts on Friday and nothing available yet. Doesn't give much time for people to save and buy units, especially if they are trying to upgrade new building at the same time.

PrivateGavrila
11-18-2014, 02:51 PM
According to help, them frontline units go on sale a week before the event, yet it starts on Friday and nothing available yet. Doesn't give much time for people to save and buy units, especially if they are trying to upgrade new building at the same time.

Do you have some cheese with the wine?

gb7
11-18-2014, 02:59 PM
The previous units were for sale during the last WD. If they are not going to be used, they should be taken down.

Mcm2013
11-18-2014, 03:17 PM
They have to decide which units again. Don't buy the first ones that come how they will really those were a mistake

I Will Merc You
11-18-2014, 03:24 PM
Doesn't matter if units are available a week prior to FL.

Whether you know about what units to buy or not, you still have the same amount of time to save money to buy them.

Instead of buying units 4 days in advance, just save your money, and buy them all this weekend.

truthteller
11-18-2014, 03:27 PM
I would assume They will put them on sale just before events starts just like last time
so until Nov 21, I suggest you save ALL your cash and wait till then

just estimate what you will buy and "save" that cash

for example
gunners, you need 226m for each 100 lot, so if you plan on buying 1,000, then make sure you have around 2.5b in cash

Tanks, 56m per 100, so 1000 would be 560m ingame cash

and so on

Mcm2013
11-18-2014, 03:31 PM
Usually the people posting or asking are unable to hold money without being attacked is my guess and seeing as you can even vault enough for 100 gunners

I Will Merc You
11-18-2014, 03:33 PM
Would suggest doing what we all had to do when the vault max was $10m.....

....buy palm trees ;)

Bndawgs
11-18-2014, 04:14 PM
holy cow, this is what some people choose to cry about?

Killer_Elite
11-18-2014, 11:40 PM
Wasn't crying as you put it. Simply asked a question. If you can't answer civilly, why answer at all. Just for you, I can access game, when I lost account a month or so back, the agree support were helpful and sorted within 3 days, and I am saving for units anyway.

It is after all, just a game, not real life.

AfterHours-Oliver
11-19-2014, 01:15 AM
There are FL units now on sale. Whether they are the ones which you will be able to use in the FL event or not is anyone's guess.

Unless you are too worried about being raided to go over vault I would sit tight and keep your fingers crossed rather than getting them burned....

Big John
11-19-2014, 01:22 AM
I will pawn some buildings.

Jack07
11-19-2014, 04:55 AM
X2 on Big John s comment.
Dump excess monies into defense buildings and sell them whenever needed... sure they sell for half price, ( roughly 30mil in return on railguns alltogether ) , but its far better then overvaulting and losing all of it.
....or preload SGT Benton in 'training estate' and gain bout 12mil on last hit ( huge xp gain , beware ).

Glad to see arjun tanks are up for sale again , got me thousands saved up from previous events. Hopefully by the weeks end they wont change it to something else.

Rob TRK
11-19-2014, 08:29 AM
So four units are available. One Gold unit (Main carrier) and three cash units. aurora, Arjun and Elite Gunner... Which actually seems to deliver a balance of units for the poor, medium and cash rich amongst us. Dropped the infantry unit and gold unit that no one was buying... If (And I stress if) these are the units for the next Frontline event shock and horror this may well be a decent move...

I won't spend any cash yet, but will wait for the event to see if the promise comes good!

Mcdoc
11-19-2014, 11:45 AM

I dont think anyone is crying - we just don't trust Gree anymore after the last time when they punked us all and switched units the morning of the event.

Do you hear that Gree . . . . . . The PLAYERS don't trust you

Cobra Kai
11-19-2014, 12:20 PM
Only 2/4 frontline units have the yellow frontline banner and a power associated.

Are we sure the Arjun tank is back in the mix? And the aurora ?

Once again Gree confuses.

The Pharoah
11-21-2014, 06:41 AM
I dont think anyone is crying - we just don't trust Gree anymore after the last time when they punked us all and switched units the morning of the event.

Do you hear that Gree . . . . . . The PLAYERS don't trust you

^ That's where I am, too. Frontline was a good event for me, I could get fairly good rewards for shunting a few million into Arjuns and mashing the deploy button a few times. Switching units like that pissed me off, I had no money left for new units, and I just didn't bother playing the event. One fisting from Gree, among so many.