PDA

View Full Version : Dear Gree, your technical "support" sucks!

elangomatt
11-18-2014, 01:56 PM
I had 7 energy refills taken from my inventory by some server issue. Others had the same issue as well. I wrote a message to support (Request #2037896) on Nov 12 asking for them to restore the energy packs since they were removed from my inventory through no fault of my own. I've been checking the ticket status every once in a while, and I found it was closed this morning. No reply in my email box at all and the reply left on the Gree support site just told me to make sure I have the newest update and didn't address my problem at all. I created a follow up ticket (Request #2054669) asking them to reply to my problem instead of giving me a canned request. That ticket was closed with no email or comments within an hour. I made my third and final support request (Request #2055377) once again asking them to restore my energy refills that the game removed from me and the ticket was closed again without response within 12 minutes.

You win this time Gree but I want to make sure that at least some of your victims on this forum know about your inability to so much as reply to an issues caused by your ****ty programming/servers.

Adm. J(K96)
11-18-2014, 01:58 PM
Why quit? It's what they are counting on.

elangomatt
11-18-2014, 02:04 PM
Why quit? It's what they are counting on.

Because I'm tired of wasting my time. Just my luck they'll ban me from the game or something for re-opening a new "support-nothing" ticket every 10 minutes.

andy2
11-18-2014, 02:05 PM
Just wait until you get the survey. I always get my ticket closed without a response then a survey about how good their support was. Guess what type of feedback they get.