PDA

View Full Version : Where Have All The Prizes Gone?

SpartanPhalanx
11-17-2014, 08:10 PM
A few weeks back there were good prizes to be won in every Event, but now there is nothing worth playing for, unless you are able to spend a fortune. Even Gold Keys have lost their shine. Where is this game going?

DOOMDEALER
11-17-2014, 11:29 PM
Good question. I'm considering putting this game away for a while and hoping when I come back things have leveled out. Since the big units change I can't do anything. Everything I have seems to have become completely useless and no matter how hard I try to earn gold keys they only yield the worst rare units. So many hours wasted.. So much $ (for me) invested.

DOOMDEALER
11-17-2014, 11:31 PM
Btw where is Gree's response to people's complaints? Is it really going to take thousands of people giving up for them to level the playing field?

SpartanPhalanx
11-18-2014, 07:31 AM
Btw where is Gree's response to people's complaints? Is it really going to take thousands of people giving up for them to level the playing field?

I think Gree are focusing on just two groups - the very big spenders, and the newbies who are yet to learn what we have learned.

Drkaic
11-18-2014, 09:30 AM
Disapointed, for months I've loved playing this game. Now I'm just looking for a similar game. I don't see a future for this game, it's just not worth playing unless one spends a lot of money. I use to get UR units about one or two a week, none in two weeks and a couple of SR units that are garbage. R.I.P. League of War

paigesfury
11-18-2014, 10:08 AM
Yes. I can't remember the last time I pulled a SR or UR from a chest and now they've pretty much taken away any opportunity to obtain them through rewards. Even if we complete the event, it only gives us 1 SR unit, and chances are if you were able to complete the event, then the reward of a single SR unit is not going to help you much. I mean seriously, I don't know how many people play this game, but to only give 4 players an UR unit and to only give 20 players any more than a single SR unit is a bit ridiculous. Come on, if Gree wants people to keep playing, then they need to keep it interesting, and right now it is not.

SpartanPhalanx
11-18-2014, 01:42 PM
Yes. I can't remember the last time I pulled a SR or UR from a chest and now they've pretty much taken away any opportunity to obtain them through rewards. Even if we complete the event, it only gives us 1 SR unit, and chances are if you were able to complete the event, then the reward of a single SR unit is not going to help you much. I mean seriously, I don't know how many people play this game, but to only give 4 players an UR unit and to only give 20 players any more than a single SR unit is a bit ridiculous. Come on, if Gree wants people to keep playing, then they need to keep it interesting, and right now it is not.

I echo what you say. If Gree think that we are all going to get so frustrated that we start spending wildly then they are sadly mistaken.

Patches
11-18-2014, 01:55 PM
I've spent approx $200 on this game, maybe a little more. I have a few level 30 UR's. The current rewards are useless. I often finish around 150th place on their events. I'm putting Gree on notice...30 days to find a better balance or I'm deleting this game. It's been a relaxing game, and was much more rewarding before the power boost to units. I liked how a well thought out Rare unit team could go toe to toe against some sloppily chosen SR/UR squad in the PvP events. Now it's just a convoluted mess that really isn't any fun, and based on how much I've spent...these winners are easily spending $500+ per event to compete. Hell, this weeks PVP event they'll put my UR/SR squad up against a bunch or level 6 common units...stop wasting time on upgrading graphics. Some iphone stickman games are quite fun...right now league of war isn't. The fundamentals are terrible. Pass this along Tadaah, fix this game...I'd like to stick around!

SpartanPhalanx
11-18-2014, 05:37 PM
Do Gree realise how it feels to spend time and effort to win a Gold Key only to receive some worthless unit in return, not just once but repeatedly time after time? It totally demoralises and demotivates. Eventually you just give up. The game must reward achievement properly, not just give us a ticket in an unfair lottery.

Ldomino
11-22-2014, 10:26 AM
If they don't have this, they need to have 2 or 3 developers playing this game on a daily basis the same way we are. They need to start them at ground zero and then give them maybe $20/week to spend on the game. That's probably about average. That is the only way for them to understand what the experience is like for their customers. They did a good job in the last Boss event making the Boss battle easier, but they screwed up capping the points at 8,000 while still increasing the difficulty of the Boss battle and making us go through so many levels. Space Ape has developers and gamers from their team playing the Samurai Siege right alongside us. Consequently, nearly all of the improvements and changes are ones that make the game better, never worse.

eagleProphet
11-22-2014, 12:29 PM
If they don't have this, they need to have 2 or 3 developers playing this game on a daily basis the same way we are. They need to start them at ground zero and then give them maybe $20/week to spend on the game. That's probably about average. That is the only way for them to understand what the experience is like for their customers. They did a good job in the last Boss event making the Boss battle easier, but they screwed up capping the points at 8,000 while still increasing the difficulty of the Boss battle and making us go through so many levels. Space Ape has developers and gamers from their team playing the Samurai Siege right alongside us. Consequently, nearly all of the improvements and changes are ones that make the game better, never worse.

That's the best suggestion I've seen so far!

Striker1111
12-04-2014, 10:47 AM
I wish the UR prizes in events didn't disappear at the same time as our chance to get them out of chests did. Then there's the fact that they made all your non UR units completely obsolete at the same time as well so now those of us that have been playing a fairly long time, about 8 months for me, can't compete with the top guys who have level 50 UR units. I have a full squad of level 30 UR's most of which I got from events but I'm not seeing a chance to level them up anymore. I'm just glad I have them so I can at least complete campaign missions still but I feel bad for the new guys just starting out.

SpartanPhalanx
12-04-2014, 07:53 PM
It really is very puzzling. The recent changes mean that I am playing less, because there is less to play for, and I am less likely to spend, because the Gold Keys are giving out less. As I said before somewhere, perhaps they are deliberately starving us of SR and UR in the hope that we will all get so frustrated that we start spending wildly. I don't think that is likely to happen.

If I were running this game I am sure I could make it better for players AND boost revenue.

Ratma2001
12-04-2014, 11:34 PM
It really is very puzzling. The recent changes mean that I am playing less, because there is less to play for, and I am less likely to spend, because the Gold Keys are giving out less. As I said before somewhere, perhaps they are deliberately starving us of SR and UR in the hope that we will all get so frustrated that we start spending wildly. I don't think that is likely to happen.

If I were running this game I am sure I could make it better for players AND boost revenue.

the big issue is dangling the carrot !...problem is they sold the carrot for pays...maybe a revamp of staff might change things....Mods are only on every so often and that paints a bad picture!
Its not hard to get things going again, everyone has stated what need to happen..gree just need to learn how to read and adjust thing accordingly !
It shouldn't be hard to listen to the people that pay your wages...common sense goes a long way