PDA

View Full Version : Free video gold fix?

squared
11-17-2014, 06:18 PM
Clementine posted in the announcements how to fix the problem with free video gold.
http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?101811-How-To-Issues-With-Free-Gold-Videos-on-Android-Read-This!

Has anyone done this and had it work? Can anyone even follow the directions?

Nighteg
11-18-2014, 01:13 AM
It's BS. I emailed there, they told me there's nothing they can do about it.

Evan1000
11-18-2014, 04:39 AM
I tried but could never find wth my fyberuserid was

Weasel
11-18-2014, 05:55 AM
It's BS. I emailed there, they told me there's nothing they can do about it.

This has been the same experience ever since Gree started "offering" free gold. If it doesn't work, Gree blames the advertiser and the advertiser either says there's nothing they can do, or that it's an issue on Gree's end.

So here's what happens; If your gold offers do not pay the advertised reward, you are out of luck. The best thing you can do at this point is waste far less time trying to get free gold in the future. If it doesn't work, nothing you do can change that and nothing around here gets fixed quickly. Never has, never will.

polly
11-18-2014, 07:43 AM
It only works for the offers, does not fix the videos

hoppzilla1
12-30-2014, 03:17 AM
I can watch the vids and download offers but nothing. When i do what they say i get nothing like they mention only get a Tapjoy form

Mrs Cash
12-30-2014, 06:33 AM
This is BS. Why can't it just work. For the longest time, I couldn't get ANY offers, video or otherwise, then suddenly, it worked. Android platform. Then it disappeared again for a while. Then it came back. Now it's gone again. What the heck is going on?!?!?

EDIT1:
LOL; I complain, restart the game, and poof, the EARN FREE GOLD button magically made an appearance.
Of course VIDEO OFFERS disappears saying "No Video".
And of course, I hit the OFFERS button and it says "No Video".
Ugh...

EDIT2:
I restarted, again, and hit the EARN FREE GOLD button.
The VIDEO OFFERS disappeared and a popup said "No Video".
I waited a minute before hitting the OFFERS button, and it went into the offers.
There were 2 video offers under the VIDEO tab.
Thanks Gree. Let's hope it stays this time, but I won't be holding my breath.

Jack Bauer 24
12-31-2014, 01:47 AM
I watched 10 videos last night and got 20 free gold. First time I've tried that in about 8 months.