PDA

View Full Version : Are the mods going to address any issues ?????

Pattons3rdarmy
11-17-2014, 05:53 PM
Haven't had any updates about current issues going on

DEWIN NUTTIN
11-17-2014, 06:13 PM
They no longer know what to do or to say.
In time one or two will appear and offer a comment or two.
Most people won't believe whatever they say at this point.
Water seeks its own level, and most have formed their opinions already.

Apollo13
11-17-2014, 07:22 PM
I can only think of 1 word to describe the mods: COWARD!

Huj
11-17-2014, 08:48 PM
Yo guys do know forum mods have ZERO control over the game outside banning forum accounts, deleting posts, and closing threads right?

Most are just game addicts who brown nose gree on here to get some free gold, while others don't even play the game to understand what half these complaint threads even mean lol

HypeTonic
11-17-2014, 10:59 PM
Bascially

http://i58.tinypic.com/1id5w3.jpg

Ozymandias
11-17-2014, 11:11 PM
The game is working as intended, everything new is a feature

rutty
11-18-2014, 12:31 AM
It's difficult to type when performing a constant :facepalm:

Bluehavana2
11-18-2014, 08:52 AM
My guess is that as the user posts grew increasingly negative (and some rightly so) they were showing signs of personal attacks toward gree employees and the mods were told to go silent.

Kefa
11-18-2014, 09:12 AM
My guess is that as the user posts grew increasingly negative (and some rightly so) they were showing signs of personal attacks toward gree employees and the mods were told to go silent.

Probably right. Meanwhile, many people still can't play the game because the current build release simply doesn't let them in the game, bugged events keep ticking down on the globe, and on and on - yes,silence is probably the best way to improve the morale around here.

You think things are bad here, check out the KA forum.

andy2
11-18-2014, 11:08 AM
Silence is not a good way to improve morale. Doing their jobs would be a good way.

Adm. J(K96)
11-18-2014, 11:15 AM
Well, she can always see if that job paying $10k more a year is still available, because at this rate there won't be a community left to manage.

DEWIN NUTTIN
11-18-2014, 11:17 AM
Well, she can always see if that job paying $10k more a year is still available, because at this rate there won't be a community left to manage.

:o Ain't that the truth!

I Will Merc You
11-18-2014, 11:30 AM

Too funny..........

AfterHours-Oliver
11-18-2014, 11:35 AM
Maybe they are holding out for some definitive info. I guess being in the firing line with people sniping at them and no *visible* forward movement from the devs is a lonely and demoralising role.

Tadaah said last week that it might be a couple of weeks before binaries may be available, a proper announcement might be good for those of us that aren't on here very few hours clinging on to the possibility that the game will be fixed for everyone before people drift off in significant quantities.

Plus, mods are mods. The devs have the issues and the dev manager will be in charge of fixes.

That said, there have been a few foot in mouth/ill timed snippets out there which really haven't helped and should have been better managed but continued patience is the only way. Moaning and *****ing isn't going to get anyone anywhere.

2MblaZ
11-18-2014, 01:29 PM
Maybe they are holding out for some definitive info. I guess being in the firing line with people sniping at them and no *visible* forward movement from the devs is a lonely and demoralising role.

Tadaah said last week that it might be a couple of weeks before binaries may be available, a proper announcement might be good for those of us that aren't on here very few hours clinging on to the possibility that the game will be fixed for everyone before people drift off in significant quantities.

Plus, mods are mods. The devs have the issues and the dev manager will be in charge of fixes.

That said, there have been a few foot in mouth/ill timed snippets out there which really haven't helped and should have been better managed but continued patience is the only way. Moaning and *****ing isn't going to get anyone anywhere.

Doom and Gloom [hopefully wrong...] but such unresponsiveness was coming in similar ways in one of other GREE's games... perhaps similar fate is few flights away?... https://games.gree-support.net/entries/28263850-The-sun-sets-on-Monster-Quest

or this: https://games.gree-support.net/entries/57936120-The-End-of-Legends-at-War

or this: https://games.gree-support.net/entries/58437940-Call-To-Arms-Shut-Down-FAQ

or this: https://games.gree-support.net/entries/58067414-ROTI-Shut-Down-FAQ

Looks like a bunch of GREE's titles are being shut off - tell us, please, how long we have left to hang here before light out in MW?...

Jclarke
11-18-2014, 02:17 PM
So more than few forum folks have taken their wrath out on the mods. Sticks and stones, why are feelings hurt by words on an anonymous forum and from people you don't know in most cases. Get some skin thicker than that of a junior high school girl. Silence is only adding to the problems. Even if its still no solution, at least give a regular update.

Ajk
11-18-2014, 03:17 PM
Maybe they got sudden promotions to dev's, would explain a lot. :o

Oops, did I say that out loud?

Area51z
11-18-2014, 03:35 PM
Hahahahaha ha. Sigh. :)

Agent Orange
11-18-2014, 03:50 PM
The game is working as intended, everything new is a feature

Haaaaa, sadly that pretty much sums this mess up doesn't it.

Bluehavana2
11-19-2014, 02:00 PM
Just checked and what was once our "community leader" appears to be still active, as she has posted on several other gree forums today. This just furthers my opinion that someone has instructed her to abandon modern war. Sure would like to see some sort of comment, even if it's a "no further comments until we resolve our issues" (which may be never) or even "MW is no longer supported", then we could get on with our real lives.

Kefa
11-19-2014, 02:14 PM
Doom and Gloom [hopefully wrong...] but such unresponsiveness was coming in similar ways in one of other GREE's games... perhaps similar fate is few flights away?... https://games.gree-support.net/entries/28263850-The-sun-sets-on-Monster-Quest

or this: https://games.gree-support.net/entries/57936120-The-End-of-Legends-at-War

or this: https://games.gree-support.net/entries/58437940-Call-To-Arms-Shut-Down-FAQ

or this: https://games.gree-support.net/entries/58067414-ROTI-Shut-Down-FAQ

Looks like a bunch of GREE's titles are being shut off - tell us, please, how long we have left to hang here before light out in MW?...

Modern War is Gree's highest grossing title. It would be unlikely for them to shut down MW unless they are getting out of mobile gaming altogether and shutting down every title.

Huj
11-19-2014, 02:29 PM
Gosh darn it and I had my IPH getting close to 75k/h in Legends at war. Had a lvl 7 mine, wanted to get a lvl 10 one! :(

Tadaaah
11-19-2014, 06:43 PM
Apologies for not being around the last few days; it will take me some time to make it through everything as I'm assigned to several games and my work is not limited to the forums. I know I'm not suppose to be sick because I'm a CM and we're immortal as the internet never sleeps. That means we don't sleep either. I'll work on getting updates on the items listed that are not already resolved.

SpikeyKit
11-19-2014, 07:09 PM
Apologies for not being around the last few days; it will take me some time to make it through everything as I'm assigned to several games and my work is not limited to the forums. I know I'm not suppose to be sick because I'm a CM and we're immortal as the internet never sleeps. That means we don't sleep either. I'll work on getting updates on the items listed that are not already resolved.

Wheres the rest of your crew hiding out?

When the event started 22:00 GMT sunday Reports was made that the event had a problem. after day 1 we had nothing untill day 3 where it said day 2.

Its currently 03:05 GMT thursday. ok so your not well and yeah you need sleep.
Like I said. Wheres the rest of the crew?

Its our experience that now the event is over. Very little will be done on any grounds. Also 90% of the time (recently things have been a little better) its completely left alone till the next problem and the powers you server think we have fogotten about it coz of the latest big problem.

These problems shouldnt be happening or reoccurring.

And if I can get hit by a car and make it to work, im sure you can make it to your laptop :confused::p

Mikelord
11-19-2014, 07:20 PM
Wheres the rest of your crew hiding out?

When the event started 22:00 GMT sunday Reports was made that the event had a problem. after day 1 we had nothing untill day 3 where it said day 2.

Its currently 03:05 GMT thursday. ok so your not well and yeah you need sleep.
Like I said. Wheres the rest of the crew?

Its our experience that now the event is over. Very little will be done on any grounds. Also 90% of the time (recently things have been a little better) its completely left alone till the next problem and the powers you server think we have fogotten about it coz of the latest big problem.

These problems shouldnt be happening or reoccurring.

And if I can get hit by a car and make it to work, im sure you can make it to your laptop :confused::p

I couldn't have said it better, where is the rest of the crew????? DONT TELL ME YOU WORK FOR THE STATE AND HALF THE DAY AT YOUR JOB U JUST SHUFFLE PAPERWORK AROUBD FROM PILE TO PILE ON DESKS. Cause I know a few state workers and they are lazy as h,ell and it's been known they are notorious for taking super long lunch breaks too so u seem like your "crew" works for the state...... Not gree.... And that would explain a lot. A whole lot.