PDA

View Full Version : Are Hideout Syn Bonuses Worth It?

Getting Bored
11-16-2014, 05:48 AM
Trying to figure out if the syn bonuses for Hideout Damage and Hideout Health are worth it. Or should we just continue with the attack and IP bonuses? Please share your thoughts.

sister morphine
11-16-2014, 06:46 AM
For teams with lots of big gold spenders it probably won't make any noticeable difference - maybe one or two less hits overall. The lower teams aren't likely to win such bonuses anyway so no difference there.

Just another stupidly expensive trophy, lol.

Getting Bored
11-16-2014, 07:32 AM
We are a top 200-250 team so we face some teams in the 100s and some a bit lower. In my opinion an attack bonus is as good or better than a hideout damage because with more attack you can do more damage to the wall, but Im not sure if it works like that.

Evan1000
11-16-2014, 07:37 AM
I'd focus on the other bonuses first before bothering with the hideout bonuses. If you have trouble taking walls down the hideout damage can help but won't make a significant difference, same goes for the hideout health if you're a syndicate that depends on walls for streaks and such it'll help but no significant difference. So I would save those for last but it all depends on your syndicate and what'll help you guys the most.