PDA

View Full Version : [Maintenance] Sunday November 16

Tadaaah
11-15-2014, 08:50 PM
Commanders,

We will be performing maintenance from 4am PST for approximantly an hour.

Servers will be down Sunday, November 16 from 4am PST to 5am PST. Please give the server a little time to come back online. Thank you.

bam bam.
11-16-2014, 04:08 AM
More notice in future. You know that in the dark thing we was talking about very recently mate. This is exactly what I'm talking about. Just walked into another tow hitch. Cheers

SpikeyKit
11-16-2014, 04:15 AM
NOT IMPRESSED. CAN YOU NOT PLEASE FOR ONCE GIVE US A SPLASH SCREEN. ALSO for one fo it when the Euro is asleep not the states.

Not everyone checks here everyday we hae enuff to keep up with the events. I will not be happy if we lose a boss even less so if its in a row

HA3
11-16-2014, 04:18 AM
Will time loss be compensated? What if your faction is hitting a boss that is hard to get for that faction? Boss will escape? Nice if it is the last boss of x boss in a row! Then your team can start over again! Nice planning from gree! They pick a time in the middel of the night in their end, but the rest of the world has to suffer?

Big John
11-16-2014, 04:18 AM
Thanks for the heads up, we have a 150 boss up, are you guys on the wind up at least post in main forum or give in game warning.

dispatch_me
11-16-2014, 04:23 AM
Wow, last minute maintenance done in the middle of two time sensitive events? Last month when we had a scheduled maintenance it took hours before the game was brought back up. I am not amused.

doeboy
11-16-2014, 04:23 AM
This is crap I lost a med pack and the boss will escape I guess I should see the bright side its not in a row but still wtf

rainman875
11-16-2014, 04:26 AM
I can see this being a hot topic if its not back online in the time frame glitch free.

Eduard
11-16-2014, 04:27 AM
Unbelievable. Allways in the heat of events, Gree shut down for maintenance. How can you do this, wait till all events are finished before you shut down the game.
Now a lot of players will get problems. Imagine you are busy with the last level Master Raid boss and you cannot finish because this fall out. Then you can start over again. VERY GOOD WORK GREE.

SpikeyKit
11-16-2014, 04:32 AM
Commanders,

Servers will be down Sunday, November 16 from 4am PST to 5am PST. Please give the server a little time to come back online. Thank you.

Judging by the time you posted this was 5h 10m before the down time. Unacceptable

Zisius
11-16-2014, 04:40 AM
Commanders,

Earth to little Abner! Hello!
Perhaps another board member meeting should be followed now in order to decide which compensation you will give to everyone!
I am not that expert but couldn't you plan this maintenance between events and not in the middle of them?
Thanks again for unexpected loss of time!
At least notify in game alerts! This way we could all have a chance to change our strategy!

-ilh-
11-16-2014, 04:41 AM
Stop giving next to no notice and stop taking the game down during time sensitive missions!

SargeHU
11-16-2014, 04:45 AM
Commanders,

Got Aussie mates about to finish speed LTQ and crash for the night... Go set your alarms boys

sstuutss
11-16-2014, 12:02 PM
lol well played gree.

Captain Buck Slayer
11-16-2014, 02:49 PM
Thankyou tadaaah

Paisthecoolest
11-16-2014, 06:46 PM
Any chance the maintenance fixed the problem that won't let me log in? Nope

Adm. J(K96)
11-17-2014, 07:32 AM
I guess no one learned a damned thing at your little player experience summit.

Jclarke
11-19-2014, 01:57 PM
NOT IMPRESSED. CAN YOU NOT PLEASE FOR ONCE GIVE US A SPLASH SCREEN. ALSO for one fo it when the Euro is asleep not the states.

Not everyone checks here everyday we hae enuff to keep up with the events. I will not be happy if we lose a boss even less so if its in a row

THANK YOU!!!, Been saying same for a while. The forum is not part of the game so push announcements on in game splash, not here.

Tadaaah
11-19-2014, 06:39 PM
THANK YOU!!!, Been saying same for a while. The forum is not part of the game so push announcements on in game splash, not here.

Apologies, the push announcement was meant to be in-game as well, but made it in too late. This was an unscheduled maintenance which is why it was on such short notice.

KCjamss
11-19-2014, 08:52 PM
Regardless of the notification I for 1 am happy you decided to do some maintenance. It tells me you are still working on solving the issues we have been having. We have been heard!

Thanks for continuing to work on what we can now all assume was not a small issue and I look forward to the game working properly again.