PDA

View Full Version : Time is money!!!!!

hollywood42069
11-15-2014, 10:18 AM
So this is a poll to see how many agree that gree owes us all a vault of gold for this epic failed update. Now they say it could be 1-2 more weeks for things to get ironed out. While 20% of players are locked out of the game completely and the rest of us spend two hours a day just trying to log in to the game. Then another hour a day waiting for our inventory to load. This is ridiculous!!!!

PointNShoot
11-15-2014, 10:51 AM
The most annoying thing for me about the game is the amount of time spent on waiting (instead of playing) for simple things like logging in, travelling to other locations on map, travelling to rival's base, doing LTQ, vaulting money, doing LTQ etc. GREE server does not seem to be under powered and over utilised, may worst by writing the program such that every single move requires communication with game server and thus internet connection intensive like an adware. I just wished they could reduce connection demand, so we can focus on enjoying the strategy of the game.

Adm. J(K96)
11-15-2014, 11:15 AM
A vault of gold isn't going to matter once the overage charges start coming in.

Sumiala
11-15-2014, 11:35 AM
I voted no.
More gold will inevitably extend the suffering for those whose addiction will have been fed.
Extended into the future where undoubtedly more Gree mess-ups are lurking....

I have given up the hope that Gree will turn this game around. I hope they do, as it used to be quite the game, but for me... Too late. I will quit after having helped my faction complete the raid boss event.

Huj
11-15-2014, 03:17 PM
Seems I can't play now either. Cannot connect or takes 10min to load anything than I get dced again lol.

RIP MW I guess. Castle Clash here I come!

bam bam.
11-15-2014, 04:35 PM
Or an 80% off sale for 3 months!

Arc9761
11-15-2014, 04:57 PM
Gree doesn't OWE anyone a Vault.

bam bam.
11-15-2014, 05:21 PM

The customers owe it to themselves to leave?

DEWIN NUTTIN
11-15-2014, 06:32 PM
You have a choice.
You've always had that choice.
You determine what you do, and what you choose not to do.
If the game was never repaired, how would that affect you?
Would your real life be forever ruined?
There are some things that can impact your life forever: the death of a parent, a spouse, a child, or a dear friend; the loss of your finances; a divorce; or a very serious illness; etc...
Does this situation stand on the same level of importance with any of the above examples?

Life goes on, with or without this game, isn't your life pretty darn awesome?

Dirty Mind
11-15-2014, 07:52 PM
Wow, a vault? Now, when these unclever people use the term Gree(dy). I'll assume they are talking about you.

Agent Orange
11-15-2014, 08:05 PM
A vault won't really be much compensation. Well today I went totally MW free, did not log into any devices if I even could and did not miss it at all. I don't care if I got raided don't care if I got attacked and likely won't care tomorrow either. And I noticed my data usage dropped from 3gb yesterday to 780mb today.

East Coast Bias
11-15-2014, 08:08 PM
I'd never play this game unless i had an unlimited data plan or use wifi.

Todd2
11-15-2014, 08:23 PM
If gree gave out a vault of gold, they would just make the energy requirements of the next ltq/FLTQ extremely high so that people used it on that to earn a crappy reward with an even worse temp bonus, the game has become quite predictable. I have spent a few thousand dollars over the last 8 or 9 months making a somewhat respectable account and the constant changes are making it too difficult to keep it that way. I, for one, have been playing Clash of Clans since the latest fowl-up and have switched my spending to hat game. I have gone from being one of the higher people in my faction to the bottom 20, let my base get raided for billions, I cannot post or receive comments from my profile, logging on is 50/50 and takes forever, and I cannot update buildings on either account. My tickets have gone unanswered as well as PMs and the time to call it quits is quickly approaching.

Dirty Mind
11-15-2014, 08:25 PM
A vault won't really be much compensation. Well today I went totally MW free, did not log into any devices if I even could and did not miss it at all. I don't care if I got raided don't care if I got attacked and likely won't care tomorrow either. And I noticed my data usage dropped from 3gb yesterday to 780mb today.
Thats just crazy. I play quite a bit at work and I have used about 1.5gb total this month. About half of that is MW. Android.

Mack Too
11-16-2014, 06:42 AM

Except maybe iOS users seeing as they don't have unlimited videos like on Android

Adm. J(K96)
11-16-2014, 06:47 AM
Given how long it's been since many droid users even had videos I'd call it a wash. For now.

Arc9761
11-16-2014, 11:34 AM
Except maybe iOS users seeing as they don't have unlimited videos like on Android

I've got two Android devices.
I haven't had a single video in over two months.

Tapjoy's videos have nothing to do with Gree.