PDA

View Full Version : To get into MW on an iOS device that won't let you in. (TRY THIS, it worked for me)

Utisz
11-15-2014, 07:34 AM
To get into MW on an iOS device that won't let you in. (TRY THIS, it worked for me)

1. Check your memory
You need at least 1 gig available

2, delete pics or whatever to free up memory
3. Start MW, it goes through some kind of installation thing, not sure what, but when it got to 100% completed it kicked me out.
4. I tried again and I was in.

Yes it took a long time to get in like maybe 2 min's but I did get in and have gotten in the last 24 hrs every time. (I had not been able to get in before for around 36 hours and had tried maybe 100+ times.) this is on my iPOD touch 4th gen with 8 gig

On my iPAD 4th gen with 64 gig I have been able to get in period, but it is also taking about 2 min's to load the game.

It looks like the whole issue is a memory problem. The game has become a HOG!

Good Luck!

Utisz
11-15-2014, 09:33 AM
My Faction mates who were having issues also, not being able to access the game in days followed the above and are now back in the game so it is working at least for us

AfterHours-Oliver
11-15-2014, 09:36 AM
My Faction mates who were having issues also, not being able to access the game in days followed the above and are now back in the game so it is working at least for us

Great tip, anyone else try this fix? It won't sort out the other bugs that are still there but at least it looks to be working to get you in.