PDA

View Full Version : Quest marks gone?

ChrisB99
11-15-2014, 04:51 AM
Hi
When i enter a zone with quests to complete i have always seen the quest marks above the buildings and characters.
Now all these seem to have disappeared so i dont know which are complete or not
Is this a known bug?

Kitty McPurr
11-15-2014, 05:42 AM
There is actually a place to turn them on/off. When you go to a map like Canal Street, on the bottom left corner of you screen it says "Canal Street" with a blue circle containing the letter 'i'. Click on the blue circle and there is a button that says 'show' or 'hide' jobs, toggle that button. If no arrows appear once toggled then you have most likely finished the jobs on that maps 5 times. Hope this helps.

Kitty McPurr
11-15-2014, 05:44 AM
Oh and glad I got in here before somebody told you to go buy some more henchmen to fix the issue...lol.

PhantomNine
11-15-2014, 05:56 AM
My quest markers are also missing (toggling that switch has not helped)

Evan1000
11-15-2014, 06:10 AM
My quest markers are also missing (toggling that switch has not helped)

Buy more henchman!

Evan1000
11-15-2014, 06:11 AM
Oh and glad I got in here before somebody told you to go buy some more henchmen to fix the issue...lol.

You called? :D

ChrisB99
11-15-2014, 06:33 AM
There is actually a place to turn them on/off. When you go to a map like Canal Street, on the bottom left corner of you screen it says "Canal Street" with a blue circle containing the letter 'i'. Click on the blue circle and there is a button that says 'show' or 'hide' jobs, toggle that button. If no arrows appear once toggled then you have most likely finished the jobs on that maps 5 times. Hope this helps.

Ah thats sorted it... was this a new feature then?
Cos it must have been toggled off.
Cheers for the help :)