PDA

View Full Version : fl units being removed

sawnoff69
11-14-2014, 06:44 PM
After tadahh posted gree will b removing units from store everyone assumed they had wasted bil . Maybe the truth is gree never meant to have them there 4 purchase . I mean come on guys gree want players to spend gold on ships and have to buy cash from store for gunners or refills for raiding . Maybe tadahh just doesnt want to say we did it to maxmise sales on the frontline event , or maybe he or she doesn't know this is true reason . I mean tahdah thought there was no problem when anyone could raid anyone . Vs players building def , lol is what was said . Then had to apologise to community for releasing mis information . Does this sound like someone who loves there job and took it over another job that was offered 10k more money to do . The honest truth is , gree do what they do to make more money and tadahh is here to try clean up there mess . So why reward factions with free gunners then remove from store ? Why else other then to get us to spend more next fl , releasing them the day of the event . So b4 going nuts think about things and dont believe everything tadahh says , he or she just drip feeds info it shouldnt b taken as literally this means this .

sawnoff69
11-14-2014, 06:47 PM
The truth is this game is moving so fast in so many different directions along side all other gree games . This company cant keep up with what is happening amongst its own departments .

Dazzj10
11-15-2014, 02:14 AM
Exactly true,, they trying to cram more and more stuff into every cycle, they are screwing up.
Making the game worse instead of better

Sheldor Sir
11-15-2014, 08:50 AM
would be nice to have low tempo events between the glued to your phone for days ones

East Coast Bias
11-15-2014, 08:04 PM
Well the icing on the cake is that they take away the units for sale and tell us something about different units, then as part of the compensation give us 10 elite gunners. Well thank you for giving me units that possibly aren't being used.

2MblaZ
11-15-2014, 09:11 PM
would be nice to have low tempo events between the glued to your phone for days ones

+1 to that - give us ONE day free after major events like WD, FA, RB.... It used to be you get a day or so off...