PDA

View Full Version : Remember that rumor?

Adm. J(K96)
11-14-2014, 02:58 PM
Remember that little rumor going around about Gree buying Group Me? My guess is this is how it got started http://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2014-10-10-gree-and-line-form-epic-voyage-inc. Of course twisted by the time it made its way here.

Speed ump
11-14-2014, 03:08 PM
As glitchy as GroupMe has been since the new look, I'd certainly believe it. I can't add people to rooms. I have to almost always log on with lte instead of wireless, just like MW. And as of yesterday, I can't pm anyone, just says loading, havnt tried it today. At times it dosnt work at all, at times posts won't go through. Sounding familiar?lol

keeskiller
11-18-2014, 04:28 AM
As glitchy as GroupMe has been since the new look, I'd certainly believe it. I can't add people to rooms. I have to almost always log on with lte instead of wireless, just like MW. And as of yesterday, I can't pm anyone, just says loading, havnt tried it today. At times it dosnt work at all, at times posts won't go through. Sounding familiar?lol

oh dear the falling down of GM has started!!

Land Cruiser II
12-07-2014, 08:43 AM
They are going to F it up again!

bmnet
12-17-2014, 12:36 PM
Didn't even hear about it.

1mystery
12-21-2014, 07:08 AM
I turned in a ticket to GM. Someone fixed the issue the same day. Gree couldn't possible want a company that's run like that