PDA

View Full Version : Weekend and Next Week Events!

Tadaaah
11-14-2014, 10:07 AM
This weekend and next week's new and exciting events:

-Auto Row Assault Battle for Empire City event
-Wild Turkey Saloon limited time building and goal chain
-Marco Semental Raid Boss
-Triple Threat LTQ! Play through each action-packed LTQ and collect reward equipment at the end of each installment to continue the chain! If you missed an installment, head to the store to stock up on necessary items!

B0ST0N
11-14-2014, 10:17 AM
Wow. Thanks for the heads up

Babytway
11-14-2014, 10:28 AM
what about the issues with ios 5.5.1 update, any news on the problems n possible fixes, but thanks for this new info

iTzMeWaTeRrMaLoOoNe
11-14-2014, 10:32 AM
War every week now?

iTzMeWaTeRrMaLoOoNe
11-14-2014, 10:33 AM
Never mind, every two weeks I see....

iTzMeWaTeRrMaLoOoNe
11-14-2014, 10:36 AM
May I say, what exactly happened to the 3week cycles. Where everything was calmer and I actually had a life ← True Story.

Jarna-Michele Coratza
11-15-2014, 12:39 AM
May I say, what exactly happened to the 3week cycles. Where everything was calmer and I actually had a life ← True Story.

i agree. things have gotten hectic the last few domonths . slow it down reality needs me too

Gr3g
11-15-2014, 11:19 AM
how much will the Wild Turkey Saloon cost?

Gr3g
11-17-2014, 12:31 PM
just saying you should of waited about an hour before raid boss...syn's are still locked, raid boss health didn't change and i started with with 25% health because i was in battle

Weasel
11-17-2014, 12:36 PM
how much will the Wild Turkey Saloon cost?

Not enough.

just saying you should of waited about an hour before raid boss...syn's are still locked, raid boss health didn't change and i started with with 25% health because i was in battle

Battle health is not boss health, so that claim is bogus. Second the point about "too soon" though. Either we gift some undeserving riff raff some free raid boss goal prizes, or we wait until we're allowed to remove them and cause unnecessary delay for 95% of the syndicate who are not being immediately removed from the roster.

Gr3g
11-17-2014, 02:22 PM
Not enough.

Battle health is not boss health, so that claim is bogus. Second the point about "too soon" though. Either we gift some undeserving riff raff some free raid boss goal prizes, or we wait until we're allowed to remove them and cause unnecessary delay for 95% of the syndicate who are not being immediately removed from the roster.

really? ok if and when it happens again i'll show you...the health is same just like it is for epic boss or was...maybe its like that in the new update

and because they were locked i missed easy prize (big deal) so like i said they should of waited an hour

Weasel
11-17-2014, 04:01 PM
really? ok if and when it happens again i'll show you...the health is same just like it is for epic boss or was...maybe its like that in the new update

and because they were locked i missed easy prize (big deal) so like i said they should of waited an hour

I was hitting targets in the last minute of battle and I started Raid Boss with full health. So no, raid boss health and battle for empire city health are not the same anymore.

fan139
11-17-2014, 04:32 PM

Prime reason to install updates however buggy and glitchy

Justin Aragon
11-17-2014, 06:22 PM
Where can i find the chart that says what lvl boss has best chance for certain items?

polly
11-18-2014, 08:19 AM
What are the necessary items in the store?

Weasel
11-18-2014, 09:18 AM
-Triple Threat LTQ! Play through each action-packed LTQ and collect reward equipment at the end of each installment to continue the chain! If you missed an installment, head to the store to stock up on necessary items!

I would also like to know what the necessary items are.

I understood Tadaaah's statement as meaning visit the in game equipment shop and buy items. I think many people would have thought the same thing.

Seeing as the equipment store hasn't changed for a very long time though, and none of the available items have any relevance to the LTQ, I am more inclined to believe "store" refers to the in-app purchase store, and "necessary items" means gold bars.

B0ST0N
11-18-2014, 09:44 AM
I am more inclined to believe "store" refers to the in-app purchase store, and "necessary items" means gold bars.

lmao... on point

Vile Lynn
11-18-2014, 09:53 AM

If it is anything like MW, you can use gold to buy the final items needed for the LTQ parts (for Day1,2,etc...) in order to get the final sticker reward. This gives gold players the choice to either do the LTQ or just buy it.

I haven't looked, but if they are not already in the store (check Special section), the item for Day 1 will be there after Day 1 is over, when Day 2 begins.

Nighteg
11-18-2014, 09:59 AM
I love the part where he called the LTQ "action-packed". I can't calm down with all the adrenalin!

Morgz
11-18-2014, 11:10 AM
Why do you all refer to Taaadah as "him"? I thought when He/She first started there was a Q&A thread that inferred Taadah was female?

Nighteg
11-18-2014, 12:12 PM
Always thought Tadaaah was a he.

Morgz
11-18-2014, 01:35 PM
I have no idea, really...but I thought that q&a thread shed light. Unfortunately the search function here is about as helpful as asking the mods for assistance.

polly
11-18-2014, 02:31 PM
Any answer what the item is in store?

Adamstang2005
11-18-2014, 03:17 PM
Not enough.

This last battle if you hit to the end you did not start out with full health , all 3 of my guys were just like that

Weasel
11-18-2014, 03:56 PM
This last battle if you hit to the end you did not start out with full health , all 3 of my guys were just like that

You didn't update your game. Any of them. Tough luck for your poor decision, because the recent update made battle health (epic boss, raid boss) separate from the health used in the battle for empire city.

Don't go spewing "facts" unless you actually know what you're talking about.

Governer
11-19-2014, 08:22 AM
Item for the first part of ltq is under special tab, its the 3peater for 375 gold. That's what I was told anyway. I did not buy it.

Dctrbar
11-22-2014, 05:34 AM
Where can i find the chart that says what lvl boss has best chance for certain items?

When u go to the summon screen, cick on "available rewards" for each individual level to see what your chances are to get various level rewards.

Dr.Blaine
11-28-2014, 04:53 PM

I'm with you, weekends are now for SAs and battles. Needs to be spaced out a bit more.

SSS--Pistov Christov
11-29-2014, 04:32 AM
Anyone know what sunset scuffle event is 11/30?

Big DM
11-30-2014, 03:13 AM
Anyone any more info if Sunset Scuffle is the new PvP. Event and how do I find out more info on this new event??

Thatkidyouknow
11-30-2014, 04:56 AM
Well no overall announcements have been made in more than a few days. I hope it's the PVP event.

Hulkzy
11-30-2014, 08:54 AM
You didn't update your game. Any of them. Tough luck for your poor decision, because the recent update made battle health (epic boss, raid boss) separate from the health used in the battle for empire city.

Don't go spewing "facts" unless you actually know what you're talking about.

I see you like picking fights with everyone. A lot of people didn't update due to the amount of glitches the update contained. You don't always have to be a smartass on here who thinks he knows it all. If people didn't update, there must have been a valid reason behind it, think about that next time before you go spewing "facts"

Weasel
11-30-2014, 10:35 AM
I see you like picking fights with everyone. A lot of people didn't update due to the amount of glitches the update contained. You don't always have to be a smartass on here who thinks he knows it all. If people didn't update, there must have been a valid reason behind it, think about that next time before you go spewing "facts"

I never claimed the update was perfect, but it most definitely separated boss health and battle health. If you avoided the update for any reason, that was your decision. It was clearly stated in the update notes that the health for war and bosses was being made separate, so if someone didn't update they have no grounds to complain about starting an event without full health because it was their own fault.

Now run along and go troll someone else. Troll.

Hulkzy
11-30-2014, 01:19 PM
I never claimed the update was perfect, but it most definitely separated boss health and battle health. If you avoided the update for any reason, that was your decision. It was clearly stated in the update notes that the health for war and bosses was being made separate, so if someone didn't update they have no grounds to complain about starting an event without full health because it was their own fault.

Now run along and go troll someone else. Troll.

Okay WEASEL, so if you know the update wasn't perfect then why are you being a nuisance for? People who updated couldn't even log into the game after updating so who in their right mind would update a game that they could then risk not even being able to play just to correct the battle health issue? You really have some serious issues troll.

aarondavidsdad
12-03-2014, 10:13 AM
Can we get an update on the scheduled events after the 3-day weekend battle?

The Night Prowler
12-08-2014, 05:18 AM
Yes come on tell us what to expect next week. Or was that just a 1 off `

RAMNUTS
12-09-2014, 05:53 AM
What is the next lt building?

Nighteg
12-09-2014, 06:01 AM
What is the next lt building?

Cheap 100m building or less, with ridiculous collection time, a ridiculous 20k reward with a ridiculous 1% atk/def mod.
I hope that answers your question.

ghetto69143
12-09-2014, 07:29 AM
Cheap 100m building or less, with ridiculous collection time, a ridiculous 20k reward with a ridiculous 1% atk/def mod.
I hope that answers your question.

I think this about covers it...