PDA

View Full Version : No Gem Sale???

sheffman
11-14-2014, 06:23 AM
No gem sale before war..... How strange!!

Spock_
11-14-2014, 08:39 AM
Yes I agree, usually we have the 20% bonus on gems 12 hours before wars start...
Nothing for the moment...
We will save money :rolleyes:

truthteller
11-14-2014, 08:52 AM
In MW they CANCELLED the Gold (gem here) Sales, what they did is they had 30% Battle packs sale
GREE is probably going to do the same here, which is a smart business move, because those that buy them, will have to SPENT them all during WAR weekend
in the past many players buy gems and then save them to be use during FLTQ or other events, so gree was "not getting peeps to use all they buy"

Erageous
11-14-2014, 11:09 AM
Well a little message on this oh, COMMUNITY board might have been nice. Those average players who only buy them when they are on sale and don't have unlimited money to throw into this game, especially with holidays coming up kinda look forward to those sales. Oh well, no money from me this weekend, gree.

In MW they CANCELLED the Gold (gem here) Sales, what they did is they had 30% Battle packs sale
GREEd is probably going to do the same here, which is a smart business move, because those that buy them, will have to SPENT them all during WAR weekend
in the past many players buy gems and then save them to be use during FLTQ or other events, so greeD was "not getting peeps to use all they buy"

discprodigy
11-14-2014, 11:11 AM
Gem refills are 20 gems for war instead of 25

Same as a 20% off sale.

Gal
11-14-2014, 11:20 AM
Gem refills are 20 gems for war instead of 25

Same as a 20% off sale.

I pay taxes on my gems - I won't be able to buy as my $100 gift cards won't cover the taxes.
Gree's loss - oh GREE ringing that death bell over and over again