PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for the free stuff Gree - I missed the splash screen, can someone post it?

SimonH
11-13-2014, 06:07 PM
Please =d

Thank you

Monteverdi
11-13-2014, 06:12 PM
Agree, thanks Gree that is a move in the right direction...now please fix the game

Blackstone
11-13-2014, 06:17 PM
http://i1059.photobucket.com/albums/t435/Blackstone121/b6fafd1e60cadc79f8c42c77edee7192_zps7d721189.jpg

corey0025
11-13-2014, 06:20 PM
How does this affect the ppl that can't login now, is there an expiration on this? If another week goes by before I can get into the game am I going to miss out on this too?

Adm. J(K96)
11-13-2014, 06:20 PM
Would be nice if the ones affected could actually get into the game to get that stuff.

backstabber
11-13-2014, 06:30 PM
Does the fact that you are awarding elite gunners mean that FL will be using yet again the new cash units?? Which btw we were told were a one off for 1 FL, and now seem we are at 3 and counting?

Please just confirm so we can stop speculating for the next one..

Juggernaut
11-13-2014, 06:39 PM
How does this affect the ppl that can't login now, is there an expiration on this? If another week goes by before I can get into the game am I going to miss out on this too?

Did you try this -
http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?101721-Reverting-back-to-4-4&p=1419190&viewfull=1#post1419190

sir yes sir
11-13-2014, 07:54 PM
So let me get this right, while my apple account is locked out of the game(yes I've tried restarting phone, deleting and reinstalling, as well as all the other tricks in forum) gree's temporary solution is to give everyone (including my droid player) free gifts? Might as well not give anything because it leaves us all at the same playing field anyways. Just my two cents. And yes I'm upset getting notification after notification of being raided. 24/48/12/18 hour buildings as well as someone taking down my composite factory leaving me subject to lesser tier players to take what they want.

xxZestxx
11-13-2014, 08:13 PM
That's funny, not everyone got free stuff. I haven't recieved more that a 2 energy freebie an that was over a month ago, faction members haven't either. An I have multi accounts

Mcdoc
11-13-2014, 11:04 PM
So - I got the 30 Energy Health packs . . .

Pushing thriugh the ILTQ Goals . . . .

tap tap tappy

tap tap Tappy

and wouldn't you know it - a little bit of Lag

and BAAAAAAM!

I was Tricked into spending 20 Gold - AGAIIIIIN !

I guess the good news is - I still have the 30 Free Good refills

still No Comfirm Gold purchase for energy refills

still have the gold purchase button in a Tricky spot designed to Trick us !

Smh

Tadaaah
11-14-2014, 09:39 AM

You'll still get this when you are able to get back into the game.

DEWIN NUTTIN
11-14-2014, 09:51 AM
You'll still get this when you are able to get back into the game.

Some may have gotten it, and some may get it, T.
I used to operate several accounts in a little nothing faction.
All of the little fictional critters can enter and exit the game.
About half of them received the handouts, and that held true with the remembrance ship.
Don't assume things are happening the way they've been planned.
Yes, I've sent tickets, and received no responses.
Frankly, it's too much of a bother for me to chase.
It's not like my life will be destroyed if I don't receive imaginary trinkets.
But, to some of these people, maybe most of these people it's important they do.
Thats where customer service should kick in.
Any company really concerned about serving its customers makes sure what they promise, they deliver.
That's what Gree fails to do, honor its promises.

Dazzj10
11-14-2014, 12:24 PM
Why have we been awarded fl units that we can no longer use
And the 10 we just received don't show in inventory. If we are still using them can I get back my 2300 that gree took away