PDA

View Full Version : [Official Feedback] Crafting

Tadaaah
11-13-2014, 07:59 AM
Leave your comments and feedback here! Thanks!

Shade CBD
11-13-2014, 08:01 AM
It failed. Read the thread in general.

B. W.
11-13-2014, 08:21 AM
Another fail. No crafting workshop in unit building tab.

Uberfauker
11-13-2014, 09:38 AM
Will the crafting building be the next LTB?

Nacon10
11-13-2014, 10:21 AM
Hahaha worse update since launch of game

Saint-BEL
11-13-2014, 10:40 AM
Well there isn't much feedback to give cause we can't start with crafting anyway.

There is no building to be found.

Hockeydoc
11-13-2014, 10:41 AM
This has nothing to do with Crafting because have not updated game. But Gree's end has changed and I can no longer raid without losing to players 10x weaker. And it's not just me. Please consider NOT updating game right before war because this nonsense happens every time.��

Lord Vyper
11-13-2014, 11:02 AM
Hi Tadaaah,
This has nothing to do with the upgrade but for some reasons you wanted us to post it here: regardless if they did the upgrade or not - all members of my guild have the same problem: if they raid or attack someone they lose, even if they are 10x or more stronger. If there is no fix before the battle starts there will be no battle! Please let us know if there will be a fix before battle or if the battle is canceled.
Regards

almabl
11-13-2014, 12:29 PM
I already saw players with crafting building. Where did they get it. I dont know.

B. W.
11-13-2014, 12:34 PM
Beta testers

Team Zuma
11-13-2014, 02:43 PM
Why would you ask for feedback on something that hasn't started yet? Is there no master timeline there at Gree informing all of you when things are ready and when they've started?

plavine
11-13-2014, 09:29 PM
Great - with all of the problems listed with the new update ka won't let me log in until I download the update

Lys
11-13-2014, 09:48 PM
"Loot Item Not Available For Purchase"

Way. To. Go.

Edit - Took a restart... or six.

Shadows
11-13-2014, 10:05 PM
Well there isn't much feedback to give cause we can't start with crafting anyway.

There is no building to be found.

"Loot Item Not Available For Purchase"

Way. To. Go.

I restarted KA, went to the quest log, found the quest "Craft a Hero" hit the buy now, and it came up that way...

recommend you now try same since it worked for me :-)

Deak548
11-13-2014, 10:20 PM
I restarted KA, went to the quest log, found the quest "Craft a Hero" hit the buy now, and it came up that way...

recommend you now try same since it worked for me :-)

Had to restart 3x but it finally worked.

Lys
11-13-2014, 11:17 PM
EVERY. SINGLE. VOUCHER.

Bloody failure. I mean, really? Not a single bonus, stats are pathetic still in comparison to armor and weapon, and some of these vouchers came from some nasty quests...

Downright bloody disgusting.

JamieF
11-13-2014, 11:22 PM
Ok.. WHAT happened to the vouchers? They were really hard to get... what a waste of time / energy and money this way!

I feel ashamed.

Isa
11-14-2014, 12:02 AM
How do you unlock upgrading the crafting workshop to level 2?

Vixia.
11-14-2014, 12:42 AM
As you hardly ever get any positive feedback, I just wanna say I love this new feature! :) It's great to be able to choose what I want to craft and equip my hero with :)

Although I agree that the vouchers we got, for many of us it was crap :p you could have had at least one really good item among those ;) But sure, for new players and those who haven't played very long the vouchers were great :p Hoping for better stuff for myself in the future :D

JamieF
11-14-2014, 12:51 AM
The materials tab item is locked: upgrade building to lvl 2. This cannot be done. Great..

plavine
11-14-2014, 06:27 AM
So far so good for one of my accounts - I have also noticed an increase in damage against enemies while doing the trials - that is nice . However , the crafting work shop is not available in the store for my other account and I logged off / on on wifi repeatedly

Vixia.
11-14-2014, 06:56 AM
So far so good for one of my accounts - I have also noticed an increase in damage against enemies while doing the trials - that is nice . However , the crafting work shop is not available in the store for my other account and I logged off / on on wifi repeatedly

Close the game and restart. If that doesnt work. Hard close it and reopen. If that doesnt work, restart your device.

You might have to stay in game for a while before doing anything of the above so KA can download the necessary data. I was able to build it with just closing the game and start it again.

Rossta4249
11-14-2014, 08:47 AM
How do we differentiate between the different "quality levels" of the same material? I have opened materials crates and received common, uncommon and rare versions of the same material, but my inventory screen only shows a single total for the material type, no breakdown of quality levels.

acarlylefr808
11-14-2014, 09:38 AM
I started a mini about a month ago. So only collected 5 vouchers. So that's 5 minutes of crating. It improve against its performance by 5% I think maybe more. Maybe the crafting benefits the low level players as the trials benefits high level players.

syKosis
11-14-2014, 09:54 AM
With the vouchers I've gotten (and I have most of them) I've been able to up my pve damage by roughly 80 damage (average 400ish to average 480ish.) I'm happy with this. It helps finish quests faster with less hits, less waiting for regen and less gems to refill energy. If it took 8 hits to kill something, and now it takes 7, think of how many mobs you've killed and the long term effects of this upgrade.

truthteller
11-14-2014, 03:52 PM
Tadaaah

can you please let us know how to be able to upgrade the crafting bulding to level 2??

how do we unlock it ??????

E-I
11-15-2014, 07:19 AM
Crafting sucks. Get rid of it and go back to the old version of the game. As others have said, it is an utter failure.

grizzlybear
11-16-2014, 12:52 PM
Had to restart 3x but it finally worked.

Remove it now

Karatefrog
11-17-2014, 06:37 PM
Tadaaah,
Please explain how some people have L10 crafting workshops, when the rest of us cannot even get to L2!

the_bob
11-18-2014, 03:09 AM
Tadaaah,
Please explain how some people have L10 crafting workshops, when the rest of us cannot even get to L2!

For the hundredth time (seriously, learn to read), the beta testers get to increase all their stuff to max for free. Gree claims it's all removed after the testing is over, but we know how competent Gree is at those things.

Karatefrog
11-18-2014, 05:40 AM
For the hundredth time (seriously, learn to read), the beta testers get to increase all their stuff to max for free. Gree claims it's all removed after the testing is over, but we know how competent Gree is at those things.

I have read the posts, and have not seen anything from GREE explaining why these have not been corrected! You should learn to count, as I have only asked twice... And in two different forums!

Idiokus
11-18-2014, 07:14 AM
Ok ...at total lost !!! Please if a post explaining how this crafting works post link ....

Stuck at lvl 1 craft building ...no clue how to upgrade ? No clue how this works ...

Uberfauker
11-18-2014, 09:12 AM
Ok ...at total lost !!! Please if a post explaining how this crafting works post link ....

Stuck at lvl 1 craft building ...no clue how to upgrade ? No clue how search this forum ...

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?101779-Can-t-upgrade-crafting-workshop

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?101806-Hero-Equipment-and-Battle-Calculation-explanation

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?101454-New-Feature-Hero-Equipment

These three links may help...

the_bob
11-18-2014, 09:38 AM
Stuck at lvl 1 craft building ...no clue how to upgrade ? No clue how this works ...

Everytime somebody asks this question I will throat punch a kitten. Learn how to ******* read. FFS I even explained why literally two posts before yours. Jesus Christ on a bicycle, you people are dumb.

I have read the posts, and have not seen anything from GREE explaining why these have not been corrected! You should learn to count, as I have only asked twice... And in two different forums!

And you. Learn some reading comprehension before you post and make a fool of yourself.

discprodigy
11-18-2014, 03:24 PM
Has the date/time for the elustrious AMA been announced. I want to make sure I'm online for that and hope it lasts longer than 5 mins.

Shadows
11-18-2014, 04:53 PM
Has the date/time for the elustrious AMA been announced. I want to make sure I'm online for that and hope it lasts longer than 5 mins.

I'm sure you're already aware of this, but in case others missed it, here's the announcement:

Hey Summoners,

We'll be hosting an AMA tomorrow, November 19, from 4pm PST-5pm PST! Don't miss out on getting to ask all your questions on the new features, Hero Equip and Crafting.

We'll be joined by Derez and WaffleKing! Remember to tell your friends and join us!

Thanks!

grizzlybear
11-18-2014, 05:50 PM
Leave your comments and feedback here! Thanks!

Is there anyway you will remove crafting my 6 accounts are waiting for a answer if I'm starting a new game it will not be this one and yes I do use money and knew it was dumb from the start but never have asked any of my guilds to gem I have lost way to many friends to his game first it was time then it was updates messing up I have stuck it out but not sure want to start over on a game where they do not care about the people playing paying or not thanks for messing up what was a awesome game

headfaction
11-18-2014, 06:26 PM
It sucks and wayyyyyyyyyyy to time consuming!

Miss Soprano
11-18-2014, 06:29 PM
Another... Worst idea gree did! I'm sure with the history of mistakes... Many more to come.

Valid or
11-18-2014, 07:52 PM
There's nothing wrong with crafting.
But the way the materials are collected, now that was a bad idea.(way too slow to be of use)
Questing for materials has to be the slowest way to gain mats needed and way too ramdom when opening boxes.
Give us some map zones that we can gather the materials, let the materials come from mobs as a drop(would be nice to know what can drop from what critter)
And return the ltq's to award units or gear.

grizzlybear
11-19-2014, 12:50 PM
There's nothing wrong with crafting.
But the way the materials are collected, now that was a bad idea.(way too slow to be of use)
Questing for materials has to be the slowest way to gain mats needed and way too ramdom when opening boxes.
Give us some map zones that we can gather the materials, let the materials come from mobs as a drop(would be nice to know what can drop from what critter)
And return the ltq's to award units or gear.

There is everything wrong with crafting in my book it completely changed the way the game is played and right at war time huge mistake and poor timing and do they care nope looking for new game now lol

the_bob
11-19-2014, 01:41 PM
There is everything wrong with crafting in my book it completely changed the way the game is played and right at war time huge mistake and poor timing and do they care nope looking for new game now lol

Nothing wrong with crafting. It's here to stay so get used to it or just delete the app already.

Idiokus
11-24-2014, 09:51 AM
Everytime somebody asks this question I will throat punch a kitten. Learn how to ******* read. FFS I even explained why literally two posts before yours. Jesus Christ on a bicycle, you people are dumb.

And you. Learn some reading comprehension before you post and make a fool of yourself.

Really The Bob??? Well don't read posts or answer post if think stupid ! Questions here are not directed to you, was for a moderator or some one that can help! If you can not provide helpful answers then shut it ... That's what forum for ...to help, to ask questions. I play all Gree games since start spend money , don't give a crap about your opinion assuming peeps don't read up. I do read forum ...it's post like yours that take up space and ya waste time reading! It's a new event and confusing for most ...help if ya can if not move on and let others help!

the_bob
11-25-2014, 07:49 AM
Really The Bob??? Well don't read posts or answer post if think stupid ! Questions here are not directed to you, was for a moderator or some one that can help! If you can not provide helpful answers then shut it ... That's what forum for ...to help, to ask questions. I play all Gree games since start spend money , don't give a crap about your opinion assuming peeps don't read up. I do read forum ...it's post like yours that take up space and ya waste time reading! It's a new event and confusing for most ...help if ya can if not move on and let others help!

You're a liar and a bad one. You don't read otherwise you'd have seen that question asked five hundred thousand times before.

For every time someone asks this question without reading, I will throat punch a kitten.

Please read before you post. Think of the kittens.

Saint-BEL
11-26-2014, 12:24 AM
Bob is right though, if the questions asked werent repeated so much it would be much easier to find information again.
Forums are sometimes becoming a mess now.

Anyway, to the suggestion bit earlier for mobs to drop materials. Please don't, we already need mobs for gear grinding, which with current quests (trials) is simply impossible cause you need all the energy already.
Another thing i don't understand is why there are no vouchers? Last cycles you nearly beated everyone senseless with vouchers, now there are none.

If you want to make gear an important role in this game, THEN GIVE US A CHANCE TO COLLECT DECENT GEAR!

Valid or
11-26-2014, 04:59 PM
Bob is right though, if the questions asked werent repeated so much it would be much easier to find information again.
Forums are sometimes becoming a mess now.

Anyway, to the suggestion bit earlier for mobs to drop materials. Please don't, we already need mobs for gear grinding, which with current quests (trials) is simply impossible cause you need all the energy already.
Another thing i don't understand is why there are no vouchers? Last cycles you nearly beated everyone senseless with vouchers, now there are none.

If you want to make gear an important role in this game, THEN GIVE US A CHANCE TO COLLECT DECENT GEAR!
Vouchers were a one time thing, a promotion for the crafting building.
You would rather do daily trails for one peice of material? when they allow us to lvl the building and give us higher end pieces to craft. Doing dailys will take a 1-2 weeks to gain the materials to craft one peice...now to me that crazy, and makes crafting useless. Let the materials drop from mobs, and make crafting useful to use to equip our troops.
And that's what my post was about not the drop rate on gear or energy usage.

Rossta4249
11-27-2014, 03:25 AM
Does anyone know whether there is a difference between common, uncommon and rare on the same type of material? Does it have an effect on the item crafted? Are they distinguished within the inventory? I have not been opening crates in case an update is needed to determine the difference...

Saint-BEL
11-27-2014, 04:27 AM
Vouchers were a one time thing, a promotion for the crafting building.
You would rather do daily trails for one peice of material? when they allow us to lvl the building and give us higher end pieces to craft. Doing dailys will take a 1-2 weeks to gain the materials to craft one peice...now to me that crazy, and makes crafting useless. Let the materials drop from mobs, and make crafting useful to use to equip our troops.
And that's what my post was about not the drop rate on gear or energy usage.

Never said I wanted trials for materials, I want trials for recieving a complete gear item like a sword, armor, helmet or shoes (like they did with the vouchers...).
Getting materials from mobs is just a downgrade of getting a piece of gear from mobs now. (Those that are not from trials quest). So why on earth would you want that...

If vouchers were a one time thing then they should remove the image to the voucher in crafting building once it is collected.

@Rossta: doesn't seem like it. All materials of the same sort are just placed together in one item.

Valid or
11-27-2014, 11:42 AM
They are planing to remove them(vouchers)from the list, they made it clear it was a one time thing, and these items are rare if not unique. They were one time use. Am I surprised its not done yet...nope.
Would rather have units as rewards for quests and trails.
Gear as rewards for completing trails or quest chains is too slow when you need 1000s, even if they did make materials drop from mobs it would still take a lot of time to properly equip 1500 troops.

b4davis
12-08-2014, 11:03 AM
In crafting workshop why are item att/def numbers displayed in different colors - white, green, red?

Fromm
12-08-2014, 11:34 AM
In crafting workshop why are item att/def numbers displayed in different colors - white, green, red?

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?102719-Crafting-Workshop-Item-Display

Lucas HQ
12-08-2014, 02:30 PM
when can we upgrade to L10?

Tachyon
12-29-2014, 02:17 PM
I decided to craft a Wizard Robe as an improvement over my current armor. I had the other materials but needed a Monk Robe. To get a Monk Robe I needed an Apprentice Robe. That was all fine, I crafted my Apprentice Robe and then used that to craft my Monk Robe. But then four things happened which I felt was wrong.

For some reason, my crafting produced an Epic Monk Robe instead of the plain Monk Robe. First gripe, the Epic Monk Robe can be used to craft an Epic Wizard Robe but not a plain Wizard Robe. That would be fine except that (gripe #2) the Epic Wizard Robe requires more materials than the plain Wizard Robe, felt like a bait-and-switch.

Eventually I accumulated the materials to craft my Epic Wizard Robe only to find that the cost was 651 gems! Gripe #3, the cost to craft an item (especially if it will require gems) should be indicated in advance, not only when all the materials have been procured. And, of course, gripe #4 is the cost of 651 gems, that's about $50 in real money! Just to get a slight upgrade to my armor? Insane.

Acadian
01-28-2015, 09:56 AM
2 things rossta249 about the rare items in crates, one item might be rare in a lower chest but common in a higher, they are the same quality, just easier to get in better crates. Also when you see the same item in a chest at different levels, common, uncommon, rare, you will notice when you get the uncommon or rare version you get multiples of the item, not just one. Again, same quality.

Samskill
02-10-2015, 08:59 AM
I didn't know you people are actually crafting. Sad.

Battlelord
02-14-2015, 09:12 AM
Would like a link to something that expains crafting. How you get materials without buying or getting from PVP. Like what creatures have of dropping what materials.

Thank you.