PDA

View Full Version : Can we get the FLTQ extended & Energy Packs distributed ASAP

Mcdoc
11-13-2014, 03:55 AM
In this whole fiasco of the Update causing players to be unable to log in and play the game - much less participate in the goals - almost all of us have felt the impact of missing team mates who would normally contribute to team goals.

Ok, we have located the problem on our servers. The fix should hopefully be out in the next hour or so.

There is one known issue with this: You may see odd results with the ‘Most Recent’ sort function in their inventory.
Rest assured you are receiving all earned items, even it the items do not immediately appear in the ‘Most Recent’.

We cannot stress enough our apologies over this update and thank you all for your patience and understanding as we worked on this matter. We are going to supply everyone with the following compensation in a pop-up over the next couple of days. (It may take a couple days as we have a Veteran's Day gift going out today.) That compensation is as follows:

-30 Energy
-10 Frontline Units
-A special "I'm Sorry" tank

Again, please let us thank you for your patience and understanding on this.

EDIT: This will not require an update to the app as it is on our backend of the servers.

While this is a nice jester - if the energy packs arrive 2 or 3 days after this FLTQ is over - then what's the point ?

If if we are able to use the energy packs on this FLTQ - then it will feel like there is some blind Justice - even though the energy requirements for this FLTQ / ILTQ are insanely out of proportion of a normal players ability to even hope to complete.

Here is the fear - right now - as players who have invested money into the game - we just don't trust you. Meaning - we don't trust you that if the 30 free energy packs come sometime after this FLTQ is gone - then par for the course would be that the next FLTQ - you will raise the energy levels SO high that it would take 90 energy packs to complete the prestige or master level.

It's a nasty subliminal tbought - but I can't be the only one with this underlying mistrust that 30 free energy packs will be accompanied by another massive energy requirement on the next LTQ.

BUT

At least if you can get them to extend this FLTQ for 3 more days and get the energy packs out immediately - then it will feel more like you are actually trying to make an honest effort to give US the true opportunity to get a real "reward" as an effort to regain our faith in the game

my .32 cents

Agent1200
11-13-2014, 04:13 AM
aGREEd. 110%

This seems like the only logical solution to the problem.

Nighthawk
11-13-2014, 07:12 AM
+1 +1 +1 +1

I've been thinking this since Tadaah posted it with the initial caveat that the "Compensation" would not be able to be pushed out because they are already pushing out the Veteran's Day unit (which was a nice gesture by the way). I never expected the energy packs to come during this LTQ, even that would be the right thing to do.

Lift Ticket
11-13-2014, 08:03 AM
who said the 30 energy was energy packs, they could just increase your energy by 30 like giving 3 skill points and directly applying them to energy....I sure hope your assumption of 30 energy means packs (x1000) that would be insult to injury if not...

also what's up with the missing packs from inventory, seeing widespread rumors of that as well...so they give us 30 and take away 28......yeah, Gree is Great!!! (sarcastic tone)

Biker
11-13-2014, 08:32 AM
Honestly if Gree really cares about the customers that are left after this ( if it ever gets fixed) then I would say nothing less then giving each player at least a vault for them to choose what they want to do with it. When any other corporation makes a major product fail then they roll out the recall and replace or refund for their mistake, profit goes out the window at this point to just save face and do what's right with their customer base to at least make them feel appreciated.

GREE DO THE RIGHT THING TO SHOW YOU DO CARE ABOUT WHO PAYS YOUR BILLS, if not then we can assume you really don't give a ---- about your customers and would prefer us all to go away.

I Will Merc You
11-13-2014, 08:35 AM
Good to see Mcdoc...

...back in the game with a solid suggestion.

Welcome back! ....and +1 on your idea!

andy2
11-13-2014, 08:47 AM
Honestly if Gree really cares about the customers that are left after this ( if it ever gets fixed) then I would say nothing less then giving each player at least a vault for them to choose what they want to do with it. When any other corporation makes a major product fail then they roll out the recall and replace or refund for their mistake, profit goes out the window at this point to just save face and do what's right with their customer base to at least make them feel appreciated.

GREE DO THE RIGHT THING TO SHOW YOU DO CARE ABOUT WHO PAYS YOUR BILLS, if not then we can assume you really don't give a ---- about your customers and would prefer us all to go away.

Honestly, I was thinking about this and with the amount of events that people have missed I think a vault is too little actually, however the 'correct' compensation should really be gold to give the choice to the players. Shame Gree doesn't care about any of us and thinks its fine to give advantages to some with little to no compensation. Thats why so many refunds are given.

Sigg
11-13-2014, 10:30 AM
Yes, many members of my faction are out in the cold and have spent gold on this ftlq. Please extend or distribute those packs now.

Retired and not happy
11-13-2014, 11:33 AM
Let everyone suffer gree. Ungrateful bastards. Allways whinging. Youll never satisfy customers. its human nature to never be content.

2MblaZ
11-13-2014, 12:28 PM
Let everyone suffer gree. Ungrateful bastards. Allways whinging. Youll never satisfy customers. its human nature to never be content.

Can you do yourself and all of us a huge favor and actually retire from this forum as well. Without a comeback.

Thanks!

MW Forum Community

^_^

{Kill Joy}
11-13-2014, 12:37 PM
This was an easy fltq. We had many players out due to gree. But still finished all goals with ease. Presaging helped. A
Most our players finishe all tiers of ltq with limited to 0 gold spent.

Rowe1985
11-13-2014, 01:29 PM
I don't for one minute think this is 30 energy packs, Tadaah didn't say that.

Other than that totally agree with OP

Bluehavana2
11-13-2014, 01:41 PM
I guess we will have an answer in about 20 minutes, but the silence is deafening so I suspect we all know the answer to this question

Mcdoc
11-13-2014, 01:47 PM

Not whining at all. Tadaah was the one who posted about giving out the energy - we are just asking that they go out before the LtQ is over - which in 15 minutes - that ship will sail

Don't be so bitter and sarcastic bro - let it go - let it go

don't just promise to retire and go away - follow through and go away :-)

Mcdoc
11-13-2014, 01:49 PM
I don't for one minute think this is 30 energy packs, Tadaah didn't say that.

Other than that totally agree with OP

With all of the "Log in before 2pm tomorrow and receive 2 free energy packs" and "Please accept our apologies - here are 2 energy packs" - what else do you think She was implying ? ? ?

truthteller
11-13-2014, 01:57 PM
Unfortunatly, they will NEVER extend this FLTQ, why

Simple, the ILTQ starts right after this one ends which also uses energy, thus extending this FLTQ would impact the ILTQ
and they will not delay the release of the ILTQ, because if will affect their scheduling

:(

Cmdr_Vessery
11-13-2014, 02:18 PM
Nope... all gone.. next!

Mcdoc
11-13-2014, 08:08 PM
Finally got the splash screen - 30 Energy packs - 10 Frotline Gunner - and a Thanks Tank - just as promised

Pellatt
11-13-2014, 09:43 PM
Finally got the splash screen - 30 Energy packs - 10 Frotline Gunner - and a Thanks Tank - just as promised

They would gave got more thanks if they got it out on the ILTQ FLTQ that was effected!

Missed out on one if the wrappers because of that!