PDA

View Full Version : Reverting back to 4.4

Adm. J(K96)
11-12-2014, 07:19 PM
I know some here have done this and avoided having to deal with the snafu from the latest update. But I think it's worth giving a shot sharing that backed up file with others to get past this for many more.

http://www.igeeksblog.com/how-to-re-install-older-version-of-apps-on-iphone-ipad/

Maybe you have multiple devices and you haven't yet updated all of them. Maybe a faction mate is able to dropbox it to you. It sounds better than anything Gree is offering.

Credit to Merc_mw for providing link
Credit to junkkickerfor suggesting Dropbox.

pick_sax
11-12-2014, 10:47 PM
4.5.anything is trash. I mean trash.

Merc_mw
11-13-2014, 06:08 AM
I'd also add search I store for "memory cleaner" and download checker after grabbing the old file. It's free and helps with speed on older devices.

hexctasy
11-13-2014, 10:47 PM
I'd also add search I store for "memory cleaner" and download checker after grabbing the old file. It's free and helps with speed on older devices.

Hi everybody
can someone telle me where i can find on the web the 4.4 ipa ? my last sync is a year ago and i got only 3.9

Adm. J(K96)
11-14-2014, 03:08 AM
Further testing has shown that to do this effectively, you would also need the apple ID associated with it as well. 3.9 will work for you, but you will be missing all of the Command Center garbage.

Stubby1113
11-14-2014, 05:53 AM
Further testing has shown that to do this effectively, you would also need the apple ID associated with it as well. 3.9 will work for you, but you will be missing all of the Command Center garbage.
3.9 will not work. Will be forced to update when logging on. I already tried that.

Adm. J(K96)
11-14-2014, 06:21 AM
Really? Someone else claimed to be running an even earlier version than that.

kmg108
11-14-2014, 07:06 AM
Really? Someone else claimed to be running an even earlier version than that.

It's true. I was forced to upgrade before it would allow be to log back in.

Farcor
11-17-2014, 12:11 PM
restored to 4.4 and the game is back and functional - get with it Gree and fix your update

Kefa
11-18-2014, 11:42 AM
I know some here have done this and avoided having to deal with the snafu from the latest update. But I think it's worth giving a shot sharing that backed up file with others to get past this for many more.

http://www.igeeksblog.com/how-to-re-install-older-version-of-apps-on-iphone-ipad/

Maybe you have multiple devices and you haven't yet updated all of them. Maybe a faction mate is able to dropbox it to you. It sounds better than anything Gree is offering.

Credit to Merc_mw for providing link
Credit to junkkickerfor suggesting Dropbox.

Apparently it will only work if you have the 4.4 version backed up from one of your own devices. It appears if it comes from someone else it won't load.

I Will Merc You
11-18-2014, 11:49 AM
^ don't worry mods...we are working on a fix.

Will update you when we figure this out.

Ninuzzo
11-18-2014, 12:07 PM
Guys... Do you still have a data usage problems after downgrading? I've used 520 MB of my 4gb/month in 3 days...
If 4.4 solve the problem I'll downgrade.. Thanks!

Bndawgs
11-18-2014, 01:04 PM
is there a link to get 4.4? PM me if there is. Lost one big gold spender already. Few others are getting ready to walk away from the game.

Lance Link
11-18-2014, 01:20 PM
^ don't worry mods...we are working on a fix.

Will update you when we figure this out.

Now this is funny stuff! Kudos to you Merc!

Adm. J(K96)
11-18-2014, 01:49 PM
is there a link to get 4.4? PM me if there is. Lost one big gold spender already. Few others are getting ready to walk away from the game.

As noted several times, if it was not a back up of your own, or you don't have the Apple ID used to download that specific .ipa, it won't work.