PDA

View Full Version : The $20 Billion Montecore Challenge

Molly's Voice
11-12-2014, 02:07 PM
Good evening, haters. It has come to my attention that the Molly Maguires are not held in high regard throughout the CC community. The reason for this is anybody's guess. We have done nothing but play hard and recruit hard and continue to be met with disrespect. The constant threats of living in and looting our virtual hoods is both laughable and sad.

Now it's time for all you haters to put your money where your mouth is. If any of you chumps wish to sack up when you meet us in battle, we welcome your attacks. If anyone can provide valid (unshopped) screen shots of your syn putting up 500k IP on the MoMs this weekend then Montecore has agreed to donate 20 billion to the syn of your choosing.

Why would Montecore agree to do this, you ask? Probably because he has seen the current Molly Maguire roster and knows this will be no easy feat. Think I'm full of it? Prove me wrong, bruhs.

See you in battle.

-MV

The_
11-12-2014, 02:13 PM
Over the years, I have learned never to doubt the Molly Mcquires because they are destined for greatness. To accomplish the aforementioned, herculean feat above will require extraordinary perseverance and a strong credit card. Best of luck to all you non-lifters.

Naughty Nolan
11-12-2014, 11:48 PM
there isnt one comment about the molly's on the the first three pages of the forum. Why? No one really cares! Your just trying to stir your own pot. give it up broh!! Your just one of 5000 syndicates nothing more nothing less.

Sleazy_P_Martini
11-13-2014, 12:44 AM
can you guarantee a fair fight despite having Grim/Torque on the roster? he's been known to play a little loose with the rules. with his money laundering schemes whilst in the Grim Reapers and all.

or is that where the 20 bil is coming from. Always nice to have a money man on the team.

Molly Maguires = straight suspect
I'm calling crafty.

Winnson
11-13-2014, 01:00 AM
I wish every challenger the best of luck. You'll need it.

Oh, and gold. You'll also need lots and lots and lots of gold.

Captain Torgue
11-13-2014, 01:14 AM
can you guarantee a fair fight despite having Grim/Torque on the roster? he's been known to play a little loose with the rules. with his money laundering schemes whilst in the Grim Reapers and all.

or is that where the 20 bil is coming from. Always nice to have a money man on the team.

Molly Maguires = straight suspect
I'm calling crafty.

Don't hate, appreciate!

Sleazy_P_Martini
11-13-2014, 01:21 AM
Don't hate, appreciate!
that's it. I'm tellin isis on you. she's gonna leave you for monte if you're not careful.

Molly's Voice
11-13-2014, 05:42 AM
there isnt one comment about the molly's on the the first three pages of the forum. Why? No one really cares! Your just trying to stir your own pot. give it up broh!! Your just one of 5000 syndicates nothing more nothing less.

So I take it you will not be participating in the challenge. You are of no consequence.

Next please.....

My2cents
11-13-2014, 05:54 AM
Just another thread that contributes nothing to the forum.

Molly's Voice
11-13-2014, 06:35 AM
Just another thread that contributes nothing to the forum.

Just another post that contributes nothing to my thread. See how that works, brody?

Rickdee
11-13-2014, 06:54 AM
I disagree.. I actually think the forum needs more of this.. Better than Where's RB, Data plan sucks, Where are the Gree Mods threads.. What your syndicate couldn't use 20b?

B0ST0N
11-13-2014, 07:19 AM
I'll do 500k ip myself on you

Molly's Voice
11-13-2014, 07:37 AM
I'll do 500k ip myself on you

Talk is cheap. Put up or shut up, son.

B0ST0N
11-13-2014, 07:57 AM
Talk is cheap. Put up or shut up, son.

I am waiting for you to respond to my pm bromo!

Thatkidyouknow
11-13-2014, 10:06 AM
I haven't even seen the mollies on the leaderboard in a LONG time. So if the mollies can place top 25 with the syndicate name being The Molly Maguires, I might care. Just a little bit.

Molly's Voice
11-13-2014, 10:11 AM
Brace yourself then...you're gonna be caring a whole lot after this weekend, kid.

SemoreButtz
11-13-2014, 02:37 PM
Safe thing to bet for a top 600 team....who are you gonna run up against another top 600 team ?

Captain Torgue
11-13-2014, 05:04 PM
Safe thing to bet for a top 600 team....who are you gonna run up against another top 600 team ?

I don't know what planet you live on broski but everyone here knows that the Mollies are number 1.

Why do you think TAW and SAS dodge them all weekend?

Why do you think solemn carnage split up like little girls?

The Mollies bro, the mollies!

RECOGNISE!

Evan1000
11-13-2014, 06:38 PM
I don't know what planet you live on broski but everyone here knows that the Mollies are number 1.

Why do you think TAW and SAS dodge them all weekend?

Why do you think solemn carnage split up like little girls?

The Mollies bro, the mollies!

RECOGNISE!

I thought zombie crew was #1

smokey77
11-14-2014, 01:44 AM

Exactly , and if they lose why donate $20billion to a rival ? I think the best solution here would be for the Mollies to donate $20billion to a small syndicate to show how "cool" they are , I suggest my syndicate :rolleyes:

Captain Torgue
11-14-2014, 02:10 AM
Exactly , and if they lose why donate $20billion to a rival ? I think the best solution here would be for the Mollies to donate $20billion to a small syndicate to show how "cool" they are , I suggest my syndicate :rolleyes:

Do you even lift bro?

smokey77
11-14-2014, 02:15 AM
Do you even lift bro?

Always....

B0ST0N
11-14-2014, 04:32 AM
The Mollies are extinct. Nice try

sister morphine
11-14-2014, 06:48 AM
Do you even lift bro?
You need a new scriptwriter. Those old lines you trot out are smelling kinda funny! ;)

TheJess
11-14-2014, 07:25 AM
Do you even lift bro?

Haha. Tough when u forget who you are.

PACDROID
11-14-2014, 03:07 PM
Brace yourself then...you're gonna be caring a whole lot after this weekend, kid.

Pecs?...
Dude, you have man boobs

StreetDwellaz
11-14-2014, 05:34 PM
Just curious, what's the highest the Molly's have ranked in the last 6 months?

Dipstik
11-14-2014, 08:24 PM
Just curious, what's the highest the Molly's have ranked in the last 6 months?

Always first in the hearts of our fans.

StreetDwellaz
11-15-2014, 03:53 AM
Always first in the hearts of our fans.

Why? Enlighten me....I'm sure I missed something along the way.

Dipstik
11-15-2014, 08:04 AM
Yeah, I bet you did.

Molly's Voice
11-15-2014, 08:37 AM
The Mollies are extinct. Nice try

Keep sleeping on us, hater. Once we're done streaking, you're gonna see what the Mollies are capable of on day 3.

StreetDwellaz
11-15-2014, 09:40 AM
Yeah, I bet you did.

Dippy, not to be insulting but I've been playing a couple of years now, joined forum last year. Seen MV say how he was going to take over now that FC was disbanding. Didn't happen. Heck SA haven't been able to take top spot. When we were seeing the Molly's, crews I've ran with have crushed them (I'm not in a top team, I've been anywhere from 50-150). Haven't seen them in months and now we hear all this here. I don't see the Molly's right now, was there a name change? Are they the second SA? Just never understood, was MV ever to be taken seriously, or was he just here for comic relief? You've at times have been sensible so tell me, what up? If your part of this Molly's give us some feedback so these people here don't just hate like MV says....Lol

Dipstik
11-15-2014, 10:29 AM
Dippy, not to be insulting but I've been playing a couple of years now, joined forum last year. Seen MV say how he was going to take over now that FC was disbanding. Didn't happen. Heck SA haven't been able to take top spot. When we were seeing the Molly's, crews I've ran with have crushed them (I'm not in a top team, I've been anywhere from 50-150). Haven't seen them in months and now we hear all this here. I don't see the Molly's right now, was there a name change? Are they the second SA? Just never understood, was MV ever to be taken seriously, or was he just here for comic relief? You've at times have been sensible so tell me, what up? If your part of this Molly's give us some feedback so these people here don't just hate like MV says....Lol

Not insulted at all. You just have no idea. It's kind of amusing, really.

Evan1000
11-15-2014, 10:35 AM
Dip!qq1py, not to be insulting but I've been playing a couple of years now, joined forum last year. Seen MV say how he was going to take over now that FC was disbanding. Didn't happen. Heck SA haven't been able to take top spot. When we were seeing the Molly's, crews I've ran with have crushed them (I'm not in a top team, I've been anywhere from 50-150). Haven't seen them in months and now we hear all this here. I don't see the Molly's right now, was there a name change? Are they the second SA? Just never understood, was MV ever to be taken seriously, or was he just here for comic relief? You've at times have been sensible so tell me, what up? If your part of this Molly's give us some feedback so these people here don't just hate like MV says....Lol

LOC is the second Silent Assassins

Molly's Voice
11-15-2014, 12:19 PM
Not insulted at all. You just have no idea. It's kind of amusing, really.

Couldn't have said it any better myself.

narsly
11-17-2014, 08:53 AM
LOC is the second Silent Assassins

not true if going by tags...

Evan1000
11-17-2014, 09:36 AM
not true if going by tags...

Then I have no idea lol, just heard it was them

DvD
11-17-2014, 01:17 PM
Lol we got Mollies for final matchup .. sadly, we were unable to put up 500K on them, only 3 or 4 active in our syn, but it was a quite a treat browsing the target list.

It was ponylicious!

HavingFun
11-17-2014, 02:28 PM
Lol we got Mollies for final matchup .. sadly, we were unable to put up 500K on them, only 3 or 4 active in our syn, but it was a quite a treat browsing the target list.

It was ponylicious!
You failed!! Don't feel bad, so did all the others.

Dipstik
11-17-2014, 04:26 PM

It was ponylicious!

Lift moar. *flex*

The Billionaire
11-18-2014, 12:45 PM
So did anyone manage to score 500,000 IP against the Mollies during the weekend?

I'm assuming they didn't as there's no evidence on this thread.

Phillip99
11-19-2014, 05:00 PM
Good evening, haters. It has come to my attention that the Molly Maguires are not held in high regard throughout the CC community. The reason for this is anybody's guess. We have done nothing but play hard and recruit hard and continue to be met with disrespect. The constant threats of living in and looting our virtual hoods is both laughable and sad.

Now it's time for all you haters to put your money where your mouth is. If any of you chumps wish to sack up when you meet us in battle, we welcome your attacks. If anyone can provide valid (unshopped) screen shots of your syn putting up 500k IP on the MoMs this weekend then Montecore has agreed to donate 20 billion to the syn of your choosing.

Why would Montecore agree to do this, you ask? Probably because he has seen the current Molly Maguire roster and knows this will be no easy feat. Think I'm full of it? Prove me wrong, bruhs.

See you in battle.

-MV

I have a you tube video of me benching 350. Produce a video of you benching 360 or more and I will donate 20 bill to your syndicate.

Dipstik
11-19-2014, 05:01 PM
Probably shopped.

Vile Lynn
11-19-2014, 06:52 PM
I have a you tube video of me benching 350. Produce a video of you benching 360 or more and I will donate 20 bill to your syndicate.

Prove you have 20B.

I'm sure I can find some dude to bench 360... I'll say it's me.

Dipstik
11-19-2014, 06:58 PM
Prove you have 20B.

No one would believe the guy with fluttershy tattooed on his bicep is you...

Vile Lynn
11-19-2014, 07:03 PM
No one would believe the guy with fluttershy tattooed on his bicep is you...

I'll shop that out.

Phillip99
11-20-2014, 04:19 PM
Prove you have 20B.

All right, bluff called......but I will donate 8 billion. And I put up 350 3 times, so you gotta beast out 3 too.

Phillip99
11-20-2014, 04:21 PM
Molly???? Skeered?