PDA

View Full Version : Come raid Santa this holiday season

thunder
11-12-2014, 12:12 PM
Santa will like you to raid his cash buildings this holiday season. If you raid santas cash buildings no harm will come to you for raiding santa. Santa has little use for money now. Santa is level 300 499 allies and 5.3 billion defense. 282 million iph. santas churches, zambia front and 18 hour buildings will always be lit, when someone raids it santa will collect on it next time santa gets on. usually santa doesnt collect on them until its a good time for santa. If your iph is low let santa know you will like to raid his 24 and 48 hour buildings and maybe santa will give you santas collection time. santa still has to pay his elves so we cant do this all the time.first 24 hour building give away will be very soon. So come visit santa this holiday season maybe bring some milk and cookies. all things will go back to normal when the new year starts. people who know me will be very surprise when they found out who santa is. As stated before no harm will come to you for raidng santas cash buildings this holiday season. Have fun and enjoy

Retired and not happy
11-12-2014, 12:16 PM
Very kind gesture of you santa, I take it your username is Raid Santa, For how can us little elves find our master santa if we dont know his name? Please follow through with your idea you dont want to let us little children down. That just wouldnt be christmas would it.

Sheldor Sir
11-12-2014, 12:17 PM
sounds great but my atk would never win..............and most 5.3 bil atk have good iph lol

Kefa
11-12-2014, 12:22 PM
Santa will like you to raid his cash buildings this holiday season. If you raid santas cash buildings no harm will come to you for raiding santa. Santa has little use for money now. Santa is level 300 499 allies and 5.3 billion defense. 282 million iph. santas churches, zambia front and 18 hour buildings will always be lit, when someone raids it santa will collect on it next time santa gets on. usually santa doesnt collect on them until its a good time for santa. If your iph is low let santa know you will like to raid his 24 and 48 hour buildings and maybe santa will give you santas collection time. santa still has to pay his elves so we cant do this all the time.first 24 hour building give away will be very soon. So come visit santa this holiday season maybe bring some milk and cookies. all things will go back to normal when the new year starts. people who know me will be very surprise when they found out who santa is. As stated before no harm will come to you for raidng santas cash buildings this holiday season. Have fun and enjoy

Very sweet gesture, Thunder! What is your def if you get someone to take down your composites factory? That may help open it up to a few others.

Retired and not happy
11-12-2014, 12:22 PM
If santa cares so much he should remove all those bad allies of his. They do him no favors. But im beginning to not believe in santa coz it all sounds too good to be true.

yes please let some big bad guy destroy your factory , coz its no good to santa anymore. It houses the grinch who stole Christmas in it.

VikingsVoice
11-12-2014, 12:32 PM
sounds great but my atk would never win..............and most 5.3 bil atk have good iph lol

The game logic is horribly broken, I have 3 billion def and was raided by a guy with 700 Mil attack and he never lost once, you should take a shot

thunder
11-12-2014, 12:33 PM
Very kind gesture of you santa, I take it your username is Raid Santa, For how can us little elves find our master santa if we dont know his name? Please follow through with your idea you dont want to let us little children down. That just wouldnt be christmas would it.

changed my in game name this morning to SUP SANTA ELWELL. those who knows me will be very surprised but santa is in the giving spirit this holiday season

thunder
11-12-2014, 12:41 PM
Tell your faction mates expecially those with low iph.

thunder
11-12-2014, 12:44 PM
maybe some other people with high iph will also be in the giving spirit this holiday season and do what santa is doing.Santa will like to help everyone but theres only one of me and a lot of people looking at my base to raid.

Retired and not happy
11-12-2014, 02:02 PM
Imitation santas are most welcome. You find em all over the place mainly in shopping malls. But beware kids dont sit on santas lap, We dont want him talking about the first thing that pops up. We only want santas talking about how their gunna cheer up the poverty stricken community that have pathetic iph incomes and woeful attacks.

Duncan00
11-12-2014, 04:00 PM
Ahhhh see ya on my rivals. Been to ya base couple ........ Thousand times. Hard guy to raid. Good job!!!

thunder
11-12-2014, 08:54 PM
Great news I got some people that want to help look for Santa in their names also

xxZestxx
11-13-2014, 09:13 PM
Good idea in my opinion