PDA

View Full Version : Energy packs disappeared?

elangomatt
11-12-2014, 12:01 PM
I was trying to use an energy pack a few minutes ago and I got an error when trying to use it. I went to my inventory and confirmed that I still had 7 of them but got another error when trying to use one. I restarted the game and when I got back in all 7 of the energy packs are gone and I never got to use them at all. Is this a new problem with the system or did I get screwed some other way and need to make a support ticket?

Kefa
11-12-2014, 12:05 PM
Same happened to me. 6 packs disappeared from one account - but 9 packs magically appeared in another account.

Something wonky happened with inventory in the last couple days. I didn't complain because I was just happy to still be able to get into the game at all after reading about everyone's troubles.

Vile Lynn
11-12-2014, 12:11 PM
O great. I thought it was just me and I missed the memo saying they were TEMPORARY.

lol, same here Kefa. Thrilled that I can at least log in and tap! *knocks on wood*

HellRaizer
11-12-2014, 12:28 PM
Wtf.. Energy packs are temporary or is someone taking the biscuit?

AfterHours-Oliver
11-12-2014, 12:43 PM
Lost packs from 3 of 8 accounts today. Has anyone raised a ticket?

elangomatt
11-12-2014, 12:46 PM
Lost packs from 3 of 8 accounts today. Has anyone raised a ticket?

I did send one in, the more tickets the merrier though so that they can see it isn't just an isolated incident.

fatbodychris
11-12-2014, 01:08 PM
Funny, I lost 5 this morning too. Thought I might've been using them to fast doing the FLTQ. But now that others have the same problem, maybe it wasn't just me.

Tadaaah
11-12-2014, 01:12 PM
We're looking into this one. We'll try to update once we have more information.

DCMoney
11-12-2014, 01:12 PM
lost over 30 on one account...

Raft
11-12-2014, 01:17 PM
Same thing happened to me, with one hit left on master faction and someone else took the kill after burning 5

Expendables 2
11-12-2014, 01:18 PM
We can land a space probe on a comet, millions and millions of miles away, but can gree developers ensure that something goes right with this game ??

Dirty Mind
11-12-2014, 05:07 PM
I lost track of how many I had from yesterday, but I do know for sure that I lost at least 20 getting a worthless, BS, +3 health boost. At least it had fairly decent stats, but I would have saved them if it said 'no boost'.

Bonanza
11-12-2014, 06:49 PM
Both accounts had the same error trying to use energy packs out of inventory
Restarting game caused a loss of all remaining energy packs.

Come on guys . We are trying to finish a LTQ/FLTQ

Running iOS
Haven't updated to latest MW version given the problems reported on the forum and among our other faction members

Adm. J(K96)
11-12-2014, 07:28 PM
So we have multiple updates that have broken things, and now a server side "fix" that has broken even more. Great job Gree, keep up the great work!

Robespierre
11-12-2014, 10:30 PM
I thought I had sleep tapped when I went to use my 4 remaining energy packs, but they weren't there...never did it before, but this makes more sense.

AfterHours-Oliver
11-12-2014, 11:04 PM

I can't finish the LTQ, on which I have spent money, because of this. Can we please get an answer BEFORE the LTQ finishes! and a resolution? It's been 8 days now since these issues were first reported and I am rapidly approaching the point that others have passed where I just give up.

Rolinz
11-12-2014, 11:26 PM

I submitted a tickets about my missing energy refills since the debacle with the updates. I still have not had any response from Gree support.

Will I ever get my energy refills back or do I have to find other ways to get compensated?

Ticket # 2020454.

elangomatt
11-18-2014, 06:23 AM
I submitted a tickets about my missing energy refills since the debacle with the updates. I still have not had any response from Gree support.

Will I ever get my energy refills back or do I have to find other ways to get compensated?

Ticket # 2020454.

I doubt you'll ever get your energy refills back, I certain didn't. I just got a BS boilerplate response this morning to ticket #2037896 saying to update to version 4.5.2 to address the problems with the game. I've now opened Ticket #2054669 to get my energy packs restored but I don't have any hope really. I guess I'll find out in a week or so when they can be bothered to reply to my new ticket.

Cmdr_Vessery
11-18-2014, 12:23 PM
I lost 22 on one account. Sent a ticket in Sunday night, have not heard anything back yet...

dshutch1977
11-18-2014, 01:01 PM
I was trying to use an energy pack a few minutes ago and I got an error when trying to use it. I went to my inventory and confirmed that I still had 7 of them but got another error when trying to use one. I restarted the game and when I got back in all 7 of the energy packs are gone and I never got to use them at all. Is this a new problem with the system or did I get screwed some other way and need to make a support ticket?

I lost 33 to the same error message. I sent in a ticket but have not had a response yet.

elangomatt
11-18-2014, 01:45 PM
I lost 33 to the same error message. I sent in a ticket but have not had a response yet.

Have you checked your ticket status online or are you just waiting for an email reply. They responded to my ticket this morning but only online and they never sent me an email reply at all. They have now closed two more tickets that I opened asking for them to answer my actual problem. I've not gotten any email replies from them at all.

https://games.gree-support.net/home

crazeejay
11-18-2014, 02:37 PM
lol more like you guys spotted that your energy refills in your inventory weren't depleting when you were using them so you thought you'd keep on going thru the LTQ. I did the same thing and found out they were being used. Restarting the game adjusts the inventory

dshutch1977
11-19-2014, 03:03 PM
That may be the case for a few Crazeejay, but I had 56 refills when I started working on masters the morning I lost them after completing some the night before and calculated that I would need 36 refills total to finish the event. That does not include the refills we earned for finishing 15 for 6 total. So that would have put the total at 62. When I got my error message on the final goal, I still needed 3 more refills so I would have used 33. And 62 minus 33 is 29. I should have had 29 left.

elangomatt
11-20-2014, 08:37 AM
lol more like you guys spotted that your energy refills in your inventory weren't depleting when you were using them so you thought you'd keep on going thru the LTQ. I did the same thing and found out they were being used. Restarting the game adjusts the inventory

No. I can't remember the exact circumstances like crazeejay does, but I was actively monitoring my energy refill usage that day. I had started with 10 earlier in the day and had used up 3 during the course of helping the faction with the LTQ. I tried to refill again and got the error I described above. I have noticed that now the energy refills aren't depleting when using them and only updates when you restart the game, but that wasn't happening yet when Gree stole the energy refills from my inventory.

RU-TOON
11-20-2014, 09:34 AM
For some reason when you run out of stamina it asked you if you want to refill your energy lol