PDA

View Full Version : I Quit months ago and was wondering how that game is doing now

Amxze
11-12-2014, 05:42 AM
I quit a a while ago and just checking to see how the game going who is number one and how are the stats average now.

Candyflosser
11-12-2014, 05:48 AM
I quit a a while ago and just checking to see how the game going who is number one and how are the stats average now.

recent iOS update & server changes have caused players for the past 2 weeks to have severe login problems. And the latest
round of unit stat inflation started about 2 months ago with FLTQs awarding 1M-10M stat base units. The introduction of
temporary boosts during a WDE cycle has players that have been obtaining their latest rounds of stat inflated units easily in
the 4-10B+ attack range.

Adm. J(K96)
11-12-2014, 06:04 AM
IOW, worse than its ever been.

Agent Orange
11-12-2014, 06:36 AM

Keep running away, far far away...

iamnasty
11-12-2014, 06:40 AM

My apologies, did not know you ever existed ☠.........moo™������

JaiZo
11-12-2014, 07:17 PM

Apparently the newest version of the game has a lot of issues but I haven't downloaded it due to knowing about the problems beforehand. So for me, the game is fine. Fun. I don't pay attention to who is first anymore, I just play in events with my faction and build and upgrade buildings to raise my IPH. So, it's fun, still cool. (If you don't have the buggy latest version, apparently.)