PDA

View Full Version : new update made my menu buttons massive

Jimmymanfunfun
11-11-2014, 06:27 PM
they all overlap and I can't click on anything.

Anyone else?

DCMoney
11-12-2014, 05:28 AM
Happened to me on my Ipod, Droid is still normal.

786TRYX
11-12-2014, 06:24 AM
Ios players of my faction are really struggling. Nice thing when going for masters...

Zedsdead
11-12-2014, 06:43 AM
I can't load the game anymore. Keeps crashing on me

Farcor
11-12-2014, 09:43 AM
I can't load the game anymore. Keeps crashing on me

Same for me, keeps crashing. Your device should have diagnostics turned on. Look under settings and about and then look Diagnostics and Usage. The newest entries are all the way at the bottom. Take a look and it should state something like this : Application Specific Information:
com.funzio.modernwar failed to resume in time
Game is opening way too many Threads and it overwhelms the device which crashes.
Unknown thread crashed with unknown flavor: 5, state_count: 1
Gree needs to cut the chatter down on the Threads - probably too much information here but basically bad programming leads to the death of the game.
Cheers!

Kefa
11-12-2014, 10:44 AM
Why is this forum so plagued with thread hijacking and off-topic arguments? The topic of this thread is oversized buttons, and that is good information to know, distinct from the crashing issues. While the multithreading info is likely very helpful to tracking down a solution for all the crashing, turning this thread into another thread about how, when, why and where the game crashes will just prompt the mod(s) to close it down and direct everyone to the "main thread" - which will cause the issue of oversized buttons to disappear unaddressed.

Retired and not happy
11-12-2014, 11:04 AM
Atleast the Hijacked information was helpful and gave knowledge. Would you rather me Hijack the thread with trolling comments? Coz i can sure arrange it. Keffa.

I Will Merc You
11-12-2014, 11:08 AM
Atleast the Hijacked information was helpful and gave knowledge. Would you rather me Hijack the thread with trolling comments? Coz i can sure as hell arrange it. Keffa.

If you would ever retire, we would be most happy. ;)

Tadaaah
11-12-2014, 11:10 AM
Hi-jacking multiple threads, actually doesn't help solve any topic. And does cause them to be locked. The reason we direct everyone to a single thread is to have the information consolidated and it gives a number to pass along as well.

Please redirect back to the original discussion. Is anyone else seeing oversized button?

PS. Play nice.

Web323
11-12-2014, 11:48 AM
Hi-jacking multiple threads, actually doesn't help solve any topic. And does cause them to be locked. The reason we direct everyone to a single thread is to have the information consolidated and it gives a number to pass along as well.

Please redirect back to the original discussion. Is anyone else seeing oversized button?

PS. Play nice.

Oversized displays. If we keep directing to the OG thread it will hit 100 pages before it is fixed

bugssss
11-12-2014, 01:16 PM
I am, I started seeing the buttons over sized since the first update fix. I'm currently on 4.5.2 and the menu STILL won't fit the screen.