PDA

View Full Version : I wish...

Evil Mastermind
11-11-2014, 05:06 PM
I wish I could see the excitement and eagerness of the would-be raiders' faces as they hit the little red bars on my Level 10 ACs and AMRs only to be dismayed by hitting the mine field stategically placed behind those buildings. Thanks GREE for making the bars show through the buildings. Provides me a little joy every time I see my newsfeed light up red these days. LMAO!

elangomatt
11-11-2014, 05:10 PM
I wish I could see the excitement and eagerness of the would-be raiders' faces as they hit the little red bars on my Level 10 ACs and AMRs only to be dismayed by hitting the mine field stategically placed behind those buildings. Thanks GREE for making the bars show through the buildings. Provides me a little joy every time I see my newsfeed light up red these days. LMAO!

It's even more fun to just collect your buildings on time so that you get your composites factory and other boosts destroyed by people hoping that you'll give them a speed dial when you hit them back.

Gerard Figallo
11-11-2014, 05:19 PM

Im having the time of my left, You have been raided for $0 sometime followed by a comment like "though i hit the jackpot then dohh" hahaha. Great new feature Gree

Dirty Mind
11-11-2014, 06:05 PM

I've fallen for that more than once