PDA

View Full Version : Frontline

Killer_Elite
11-11-2014, 02:03 PM
As the units from last Frontline are on sale in the specials, is it a reasonable assumption that it will be these units in the Frontline in 2 weeks time?

Hobbs
11-11-2014, 02:07 PM
Don't risk it bro !!!!

SevenO9
11-11-2014, 02:08 PM
You joined 18 month ago and still expect reason?

Killer_Elite
11-11-2014, 02:09 PM
To buy or not to buy, that is the question:rolleyes:

Killer_Elite
11-11-2014, 02:10 PM
You joined 18 month ago and still expect reason? I joined forum 18 months ago. I joined game when it started. Just taking it slow.

Arc9761
11-11-2014, 02:45 PM
This is Gree...

There are NO reasonable assumptions.

Kefa
11-11-2014, 03:00 PM
Absolutely not. The now deprecated Arjun Tank was the most powerful Frontline cash unit available, and was in the store until less than 24hrs before the event when it was changed. After all the protesting, they put them back in the event, but as the weakest cash unit, so then you had to choose between using up your weak units and losing the event or eating it and buying replacements.

So, the only conclusion that can be reached based on some units being offered in the store a full 10 days before an event goes live is... absolutely nothing.

Tadaaah
11-11-2014, 03:18 PM
Hold off, let me see if we can get answer on that.

Tadaaah
11-11-2014, 03:21 PM
Those are about to be removed.

MATTARMAGH
11-11-2014, 04:13 PM
Those are about to be removed.

Which ones .... the Arjun Tanks or the current Infantry units please clarify

Tadaaah
11-11-2014, 04:29 PM
The ones on sale in the store right now.

Jaded Fusion
11-11-2014, 04:33 PM
The ones on sale in the store right now.

All 4 are going to be replaced?

Please be clear, are the elite gunners being used next frontline or not?

Tadaaah
11-11-2014, 04:35 PM
All 4 are going to be replaced?

Please be clear, are the elite gunners being used next frontline or not?

My understanding is that they are removing the units from purchase at this time. We don't have news on which ones will be in the next event yet.

garen argon
11-11-2014, 04:38 PM
Tadaaah...it is so frustrating to see something available for purchase only to find out it's not usable.

Just pull the units from the store until the devs have figured out which units will be playable.

Tadaaah
11-11-2014, 04:39 PM
Tadaaah...it is so frustrating to see something available for purchase only to find out it's not usable.

Just pull the units from the store until the devs have figured out which units will be playable.

That is what it states in the above comment. That they are removing the units from the store.

Jaded Fusion
11-11-2014, 04:41 PM
My understanding is that they are removing the units from purchase at this time. We don't have news on which ones will be in the next event yet.

Ok, thanks for the heads up.

Junky
11-11-2014, 05:13 PM
That is what it states in the above comment. That they are removing the units from the store.

For those who don't check the forum???
It is not in the TOS that we are required to do so, or even recommended.
Many people use that to get refunds from Apple and Google.
Gree can protect it's own backside (and ledger) by doing the work your programmers are paid to do.

MrFister
11-11-2014, 06:32 PM
OYE, WTH. maybe the devs need to give us a pack-o-punch machine so we can actually use all the useless FL units alot of us have stocked up on. 1000 Arjun Tanks and 500 Elite Gunners are just sitting, jobless, nothing to do.

MCAL
11-11-2014, 10:46 PM
...Just an idea here,

Remove the units used in Frontline immediately after the event ends. Doesn't seem to be an issue with removing temp bonuses yet users have the ability to buy units for future inventor needs...only to find out they are useless when the next event appears? Come on man...

Dazzj10
11-11-2014, 11:02 PM
Awesome news gree, thanks

There's another 30b I've spent for nothing

Dazzj10
11-11-2014, 11:11 PM
These units should have been left alone for this fl,, that will be many players out of yet another event, after they wasted all their cash on units they now don't have

Dazzj10
11-11-2014, 11:17 PM

It's a bit late now we have spent 2-3 weeks income on them....greetards

Sparkle
11-12-2014, 06:16 AM
Well there goes several billion dollars. The 3000 infantry units that I purchased over the weekend are now going the way of used potty paper. Gree never ceases to frustrate and disappoint. I still didn't get the Deadly Sanguis raid boss prizes that I earned, either.

Urbz
11-12-2014, 06:22 AM
Another low blow ...seriously gree...u changed last FA the tanks ...still have 1200 tanks ...u know the issue of low iph guys , we can't just but units when FA starts so we buying them as we go and have the money for it . Sometimes even giving up upgrades just to have a decent number of u it's to deploy .
There's a good point on ...not everybody checks forum ...so right now I have 1150 gunners ...and u tell me u gonna s c r e w me again and replace them . U guys are like a bad b I t c h ....moody ...u don't give a heads up to players just act .
U should of take u it's out of inventory right after FA was over so u won't run in this issues ....
I know u sorry and u gonna make up with two deploy units for it ....just go ahead and do that and send me the I'm sorry screen splashes ....Apple loves those ;)

I Will Merc You
11-12-2014, 07:12 AM
...can't win for losing.

The past FL when the units were changed, they were changed, without annoucement..THE DAY BEFORE THE EVENT BEGAN.

Shame on GREE for giving us an earlier notice.

^ that last statement is dripping in sarcasm. Trolls will troll.

...and about all of the 'wasted billions'.....the money isn't real, therefore, it isn't wasted.

Thank you for the heads up Tadaaah!

*** obviously, keeping someone from your Faction involved with this forum would be a benefit to your respective Faction. So what it isn't in the TOS to keep an eye on the forum... goodness...... live and learn, and make sure your Faction is represented here in the forums.

Dazzj10
11-12-2014, 07:44 AM
Factions are represented in here..but people been buying for 3 weeks..announcement went up yesterday...sorry that iph is so high that it doesnt matter to you..
Think about the low iph guys that will sit out fl again

ivez
11-12-2014, 08:49 AM
Why can't we just go back to buying the cash units? Everyone has so many useless units which could be put out to good use in.

I Will Merc You
11-12-2014, 08:53 AM
Factions are represented in here..but people been buying for 3 weeks..announcement went up yesterday...sorry that iph is so high that it doesnt matter to you..
Think about the low iph guys that will sit out fl again

The fault falls on the players who have invested 3 weeks worth of income. Come on......that type of stability does not exist in MW, and it is a shame if you think that type of stability does exist. You are either new to the game, or, have turned a blind eye to the consistent inconsistencies.

IPH has nothing to do with it.....sometimes common sense should trump all.

East Coast Bias
11-12-2014, 09:46 AM
Not clear why players are investing on units for weeks. I'm seeing less and less attacks, as raids are much more profitable. I am billions over vault at level 90 and get only a few attacks per WEEK. The only attacks I get on my HLP are by some players who are BP hunting. I have a different issue than some of you. I didn't finish using some gunners last FL, so now those units are useless.

2MblaZ
11-12-2014, 09:49 AM
...they are removing the units from the store...

"they" are just evil wrongdoers... Can you tell "them" that, from our whole MW community, please? ^_^

P.S. ask "them", please, how would "they" feel next time "they" do "their" tax returns, "they" get a message that "their" taxes paid calculation changed and "they" need to pay twice. No refunds for already paid ones...

P.P.S. We understand, Tadaaah, that you're just a forum mod and got zip influence on "their" decision, but if "they" got ears you can talk to - please tell WE ARE GETTING MORE AND MORE PISST with the way we're being treated by 'THEM'

I Will Merc You
11-12-2014, 10:16 AM
"they" are just evil wrongdoers... Can you tell "them" that, from our whole MW community, please? ^_^

P.S. ask "them", please, how would "they" feel next time "they" do "their" tax returns, "they" get a message that "their" taxes paid calculation changed and "they" need to pay twice. No refunds for already paid ones...

P.P.S. We understand, Tadaaah, that you're just a forum mod and got zip influence on "their" decision, but if "they" got ears you can talk to - please tell WE ARE GETTING MORE AND MORE PISST with the way we're being treated by 'THEM'

Come on....comparing in-game currency to real-life tax returns is laughable, and, more importantly, has nothing to do with MW.

No disrespect intended, but comparing apples to astronauts never levels out.

YankeePhil
11-12-2014, 10:35 AM
For all of you that bought the units, you must be a special kind of retard, after Gree f*cked us last time they changed the units, why would you ever consider buying the units early? I understand saving money for weeks but why buy, why not just stay overvault? Nobody attacks anymore they only raid so your cash on hand is generally safe.

Kefa
11-12-2014, 10:38 AM
Come on....comparing in-game currency to real-life tax returns is laughable, and, more importantly, has nothing to do with MW.

No disrespect intended, but comparing apples to astronauts never levels out.

It's been said, "Time is money.", but that's not really true.

It is, however, true that money represents a value measurement of time. And whether it is pretend, in-game currency, actual paper notes or hard value currency, it is a measured value representation of a person's expenditure of their time. To find out after an irrevocable expenditure has already been made that the powers in charge have suddenly relegated one's expenditure - and therefore, their time - valueless, is highly insulting and difficult to process, much less accept.

That said, ever since Gree took over ownership of this platform, every player should realize that the entire game is based mainly on buying chances. So, with that fact widely obvious, any expenditure of any kind is a risk of chance. Sometimes it pays off to a player's benefit, and other times it does not. The rules are subject to change at any time without restriction.

When the wind changes, a pessimist say's, "we are doomed". An optimist say's, "there is no wind". But a leader adjusts the sails and steers a new course.

Anyone who cannot enjoy the risk of chance or the leadership challenges of shifting wind and "moving cheese" will not enjoy this game.